Old 10-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #91
Lily

It is a matter of public record that Obama paid ACORN nearly a million dollars for its help with his campaign. Any proven connection to illegal campaign contributions of the sort Strom thought she might be getting from Moncrief would have been quite a story. (In fact, she reported about Obama's ties to ACORN in an earlier story in the NYT). Of course the NYT killed the story for fear of compromising Obama. How partisan do you have to be to deny what is right in front of you?

Yup. Ignorant ninny.

Last edited by Lily; 10-04-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: To Provide More Evidence for Addled Obama Lovers to Ignore
Old 10-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #92
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
This was your claim, Lily:

I am not disputing that the story was killed. I am disputing your claim that the NYT admitted to killing the story "because of Obama's close ties to ACORN and [its] fear of compromising him, and, thus, hurting his election chances."

It's a lie, plain and simple. No such claim was ever made by the NYT. This is your claim.

Yup. Unhinged.
Don't you know it is FUTILE to argue FACTS with some one that believes MAtthew's Night of the Living Ancient dead is true & factual?
You'll have better responses to the facts you present from a schizophrenic than a Christ-psychotic which suffers from an accepted reason feigning form of the disorder.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #93
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

When will the mentally healthy, aka atheist, members of this forum understand it is IMPOSSIBLE to argue ANYTHING based on FACTS & REASON with a person whose brain is impaired by a delusions accepting disorder like Christ-psychosis? Let's not forget those folks deeply believe a Zombie name Jesus resurrected & saves with blood, and they are NOT nuts? Good Luck believing that

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:06 AM   #94
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #95
ubs
I Live Here

Anti-ACORN Blogger Arrested on Felony Charges

Juicy scoop aside, I want to ask you guys something. Can you spot a Christian by the shape of their head. I would instantly expect this guy to be a Fundy, and I would be right. Something about the close set eyes and sever triangular face and the weirdly high brow - it's like identifying a vitamin deficiency or something.

Am I the only person who thinks this? We need to do a study.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #96
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Can you spot a Christian by the shape of their head. I would instantly expect this guy to be a Fundy, and I would be right. Something about the close set eyes and sever triangular face and the weirdly high brow - it's like identifying a vitamin deficiency or something.

Am I the only person who thinks this? We need to do a study.

Was Lee Harvey Oswald a fundie? I don't know.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:09 PM   #97
ubs
I Live Here

He was an atheist, but he doesn't quite have it - Oswald had a pretty strong jaw. I wouldn't have picked him for a fundie.

Check out Sanford.

See, now that is a Christian head. That guy comes out of your womb and you look down and think - "Damn, a Christian."

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #98
Victus
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Obama has started rounding up dissentors!!!!!

"When science was in its infancy, religion tried to strangle it in its cradle." - Robert G. Ingersoll
Victus is offline   Reply With Quote