Old 01-07-2015, 05:33 AM   #196
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Can't seem to find any schools where our children can be indoctrinated into the atheist religion, can anyone recommend a good one?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:40 AM   #197
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Shall we remember the atheist state "liquidations" under Stalin? Shall we recall Pol pot and the mountains of human skulls?

One thing is certain. If someone like you ever took over in this country, I would be planning a new life in a distant land.
I hear dumbfucks are very welcome in Aleppo. I'll buy your ticket.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:37 AM   #198
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
The atheist problem, at least the atheist problem here on this forum, is arrogance and conceit run absolutely amok.
I think you're confusing our arrogance, with you being wrong.

Quote:
Francis wrote
It appears that, no matter how ridiculous, illogical or even downright stupid an atheist comment is, the one who states it appears to think, and only because he wrote it, that the comment is plated in gold.
Well, when our comments are right next to yours and we compare them...

Quote:
Francis wrote
Once again, logic and argument are not inherent.[...]
So you're still avoiding and conceding to superior points against your pathetic arguments, you anencephalic.

Anyway, back to the one basic question that is too difficult for you to be able to answer:
Do you think that theism is a religion?

It's a yes or no question. It's a dichotomy. If you think that theism is a religion, then the answer is "yes" otherwise the answer is "no." Or maybe you're too stupid to know what you think. Going so long without answering such a basic question doesn't do well for your image... unless you actually want to look like a complete idiot.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:38 AM   #199
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Shall we remember the atheist state "liquidations" under Stalin? Shall we recall Pol pot and the mountains of human skulls?

One thing is certain. If someone like you ever took over in this country, I would be planning a new life in a distant land.
Don't worry. Talking donkeys will be safe.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:30 AM   #200
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:33 AM   #201
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote

As far as this thread is concerned, all atheists had to do was to list behaviors which included religions, but excluded atheists. They failed and refused to do so. This writer believes they failed because they couldn't respond. They had nothing.

Let's start with "Apologising and paying reparations for atrocities and child molestation by clergy and church employees in schools and orphanages run by the Bible believers."

Prophesy - Evasion, denial, or silence.

The usual EVASION!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-07-2015, 08:52 AM   #202
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Ah, the good ole "tu quoque" fallacy! You'd think that after two thousand years, the Vatican liars could come up with some new fallacies for you theologues to replace the same tired old shit already debunked a zillion times.

Old 01-07-2015, 08:58 AM   #203
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

To be fair, Francis has invented his very own original fallacy.

It's called "an appeal from the very stupid fallacy"

Now that he has developed it he rarely uses anything else.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:59 AM   #204
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Francis wrote

Quote:
Lucky you - there are so many idyllic paradises where a theologue could live in a near paradise. Let's see - Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Bangladesh ....the list is endless.
Remember to bring your bible!

Old 01-07-2015, 10:43 AM   #205
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Quite a broad-brush generalization there. The fact is, there have been plenty of scientific advances in times of religious preeminence. And science has, many times, rejected as crackpots, those who presented valid findings.

The religious record in science probably gets a C grade. Science itself does a bit better, but not much.
Go ahead and show us those peer-reviewed papers on angels, you vile lying scumbag.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:45 AM   #206
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

Because Communists and atheists are the very same thing, innit?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:07 PM   #207
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
There are a few more conditions atheists and the religious have in common, but even based upon these alone Atheism is a religion.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:20 PM   #208
Francis

It's not a shock at all that the atheists here, in mob psychology fashion, declare in unison "Francis is wrong" or some variant of that statement.

The problem with their denial is that I am correct and they haven't established otherwise.

It's really just a matter of realizing that the religious agenda here colors every atheist statement. It is a matter of staying composed when rants and filthy distractions abound. It is a matter of seeing the truth that is instead of the truth of the mob.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:11 PM   #209
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
The problem with their denial is that I am correct and they haven't established otherwise.
Classic Francis. Ignore everything we say, then claim we haven't said anything. It must be interesting living with such highly developed tunnel vision.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:54 PM   #210
Francis

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Classic Francis. Ignore everything we say, then claim we haven't said anything. It must be interesting living with such highly developed tunnel vision.
Well go ahead and absolutize everything. It bears repeating that, merely because you wrote something down does not mean what you wrote is a pearl of wisdom.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote