Old 05-24-2018, 01:41 PM   #5446
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Truly, get some psychiatric help, Hertzy. You need to deal with your homosexuality. That will help you act in a more normal manner.
PS. Don't forget to take your Lithium. You seem extra hyped up lately.

JJ
You are obsessed with my sexuality aren't you you fat, OLD, ugly, senile, papist bitch that stinks of piss because she doesn't change her incontinence panties?

You aren't getting weird like android IQ 6 are you?

You aren't going to become a sex pest like him are you, you dirty little bastard?

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:44 PM   #5447
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

My quote is to show that being persecuted for Christ is ...

JJ
... just plain dumb given that the twat doesn't exist, you fat, OLD, ugly, senile papist bitch that stinks of piss because she doesn't change her incontinence panties.

Old 05-24-2018, 02:03 PM   #5448
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Fat, OLD, ugly, senile papist bitch, I want you to look within and ask yourself whether you are being a good, little, programmed, ovine-like papist bitch. I want you to ask yourself whether you have licked lard ass's ass enough of late. We both know that the answers to these questions is NO and we both know that that means that there's no heaven for you and it's off to hell with you.

Because you don't know that jovies and morons are also christards, just like you, you have been awarded twat of the week.

Anyways, I'm off into town on the morrow to twat me a brace of christards for my pleasure. I'll be sure to let you know how I get on because I know how much you are interested in such matters.

Now, off you go, be a good little, programmed, ovine-like christard and play nicely with the Atheists.

Old 05-24-2018, 02:06 PM   #5449
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Actually they are not Christians. It'd be like you declaring yourself a Christian and then saying you don't believe in God.

See if that example, simple as it is, helps your pea brain understand.

JJ
How stupid is that quote.

Mormons and JWs would actually say "it'd be like you declaring yourself a christian and then saying you believe in god."

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:23 PM   #5450
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Geez, how stupid to blindly believe what others state.

JJ
Haw haw haw.

The irony of JJ/Mary posting that line.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:42 PM   #5451
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Before you quote this twat, prove that lard ass and zombie boy exists and that the babble is a fair representation of reality rather than just made up bollocks, you fat, OLD, ugly, smelly papist bitch that needs a change of incontinence panties.
The grave difference between us Hertzy is that I don't give a shit what you think about my beliefs.

I have no obligation to prove jack shit to you. This site is Raving Atheists and Christians are Welcome.

You are entitled to be an atheist free to walk around twatting Christians in your delusional mind like some freaky madman.

Why do you guys never talk about actually issues atheist face?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:52 PM   #5452
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You don't think mormons and jehovas witnesses are christards ffs. What the fuck do you know you fat, OLD, senile, ugly, smelly papist bitch that needs to change her incontinent panties because she stinks of piss.
No they are not Christians.

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 03:56 PM   #5453
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Before you quote this twat, prove that lard ass and zombie boy exists and that the babble is a fair representation of reality rather than just made up bollocks, you fat, OLD, ugly, smelly papist bitch that needs a change of incontinence panties.
You sound like a broken record and appear from your fascination with incontinence pad to be some form of a urophiliac. Get some help.

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 03:58 PM   #5454
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle can do and say as she pleases you useless, fat, old, ugly, senile papist twat that is in need of a change of incontinent panties.
Of course Noodle can "do and say as she pleases" you retard. If Noodle wants to look like a brainless atheist that can just quote phrases of mine that speaks to another type of atheist.

The clueless atheist going along with the crowd.

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 04:02 PM   #5455
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Fat, OLD, ugly, senile papist bitch, I want you to look within and ask yourself whether you are being a good, little, programmed, ovine-like papist bitch. I want you to ask yourself whether you have licked lard ass's ass enough of late. We both know that the answers to these questions is NO and we both know that that means that there's no heaven for you and it's off to hell with you.

Because you don't know that jovies and morons are also christards, just like you, you have been awarded twat of the week.

Anyways, I'm off into town on the morrow to twat me a brace of christards for my pleasure. I'll be sure to let you know how I get on because I know how much you are interested in such matters.

Now, off you go, be a good little, programmed, ovine-like christard and play nicely with the Atheists.
I am a blessed Christian in God's grace. At the end of my life, God will say "Well done, good and faithful servant" and I will end up in the eternal bliss of heaven.

Where you guys end up I have no clue; it's God's decision.

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 04:30 PM   #5456
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
No they are not Christians.

JJ
Ask them.

https://www.lds.org/new-era/1998/05/...tians?lang=eng

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witne...es-christians/

Yep. And yep. They are dumb-ass Christians. Just like you, Mary! They are your brothers and sisters in Christ!

Hahahahahahahahah!!!!
Old 05-24-2018, 06:35 PM   #5457
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Ask them.

https://www.lds.org/new-era/1998/05/...tians?lang=eng

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witne...es-christians/

Yep. And yep. They are dumb-ass Christians. Just like you, Mary! They are your brothers and sisters in Christ!

Hahahahahahahahah!!!!
No they are not recognized as Christians by Christendom.

JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 07:23 PM   #5458
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
No they are not recognized as Christians by Christendom.

JJ
They most certainly are.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christendom

Scroll down to major denominations.

Click on nontrinitarianism.

Do your homework JJ. Christendom (a totally retarded and meaningless term, btw) most certainly accepts Mormons and JWs as Christians.

Google is your friend. So are Mormons and JWs, apparently.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:03 PM   #5459
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
They most certainly are.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christendom

Scroll down to major denominations.

Click on nontrinitarianism.

Do your homework JJ. Christendom (a totally retarded and meaningless term, btw) most certainly accepts Mormons and JWs as Christians.

Google is your friend. So are Mormons and JWs, apparently.
They certainly are not.

Scroll down to your ass; you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Nontrinitarians are not Christians.

I am friends with one Mormon. They are very anti everyone but Mormons. However, they are a child of God. I have never known a JW because I yell "FUCK YOU" when they come by.

Christendom is a valid word and has much meaning.

Regards,
JJ
Old 05-24-2018, 08:12 PM   #5460
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
They certainly are not.

Scroll down to your ass; you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Nontrinitarians are not Christians.

I am friends with one Mormon. They are very anti everyone but Mormons. However, they are a child of God. I have never known a JW because I yell "FUCK YOU" when they come by.

Christendom is a valid word and has much meaning.

Regards,
JJ
Hey it’s not my fault that you reject the the norms of Christendom, which is just another word for global Christianity, you weasel-wording, tautological fuckface.

It is nice to know that we have something in common though which is that we both yell “fuck you” at Christians! Haw haw haw.