Old 01-31-2014, 06:31 PM   #1
mondrian

Sexual Abuse in Britain's Public Schools

Homosexuality in Britain's public schools, if rumours are to be believed, is a way of life there. Boys and girls, with hormones running through their veins for the first time will, as the saying goes, be boys and girls. Maybe it's natural and maybe there's nothing wrong with it. However, it's an entirely different matter when teachers and heads sexually abuse their pupils.

It seems that this has been going on for decades in our public schools just in the same way that the fuckin' catholic clergy have been sexually abusing their flock by night. It seems that the police either can't or won't take action and put these fuckin' criminals, and criminals are what they are, behind bars for ruining the lives of thousands of their victims.

Well, my malchicks, these sexual perverts may be beyond the law but not, it may seem, beyond the lawyers. A firm of Anglo-American lawyers are circling like vultures over Britain's public schools, because, oh my Satan worshippers, they can smell blood and money. Oh yes, and muchly of it. They are taking on clients in the form of ex-pupils of Britain's public schools who have been sexually abused by the teachers and heads. They are talking law suits. Law suits with lots of lovely zeroes on the end of them. One spokeswoman for the firm of lawyers is talking in terms of single claims in the thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands and even in the magic millions. She ain't kidding either.

Commentators are already speculating that this could mean the end of some of these dens of iniquity.

One spokesperson for Britain's public schools stated that this, UNFORTUNATELY, could close some of Britain's finest public schools - and for what - 'things that happened decades ago'. Well, you fuckwit, say I, they can't be 'finest' if the teachers and heads sexually abused their pupils, can they? And, you retarded twat, just because it happened decades ago doesn't mean that it was OK. The sexual perverts working in those schools ruined the lives of pupils in their care - you cunt. It was illegal then, just as it is now.

A monsignor and a priest were named as two culprits in the national news this evening. Kalick cunts to the fore as ever!

If the police won't put 'em behind bars where they belong, then financial ruin is the next best thing. OK, it doesn't undo the harm done, but like the lawyer said in an interview, if they do these thing in the states, they get financially hurt bad. In the UK, very little happens currently. The only way to stamp this out in the UK is to make it hurt, just like in the US, and she intends to do just that.

Now, I ain't no lawyer lover but Tally Ho boys, Tally Ho.

The middle man of last resort.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:47 AM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Here's the BBC's spiel on the shitstains.
Three of the priests involved are dead (or are they just resting?) so no time to be spent at Liz's pleasure at Belmarsh - so over to the slimy lawyers to do their stuff in what will only be a civil case.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:01 AM   #3
mondrian

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Here's the BBC's spiel on the shitstains.
Three of the priests involved are dead (or are they just resting?) so no time to be spent at Liz's pleasure at Belmarsh - so over to the slimy lawyers to do their stuff in what will only be a civil case.
SOG - 'only' a civil case, true. But, a legal case none-the-less and, if it wins, then it increases the chances of getting some of the evil fuckers that ain't dead. It also increases the chances that criminal proceedings are brought.

Also, those involved in running the schools had a responsibility to the children. They failed. Maybe as a result of the civil cases, those that actually run the schools will have more regard for their responsibilities.

Also, these schools, and others, are gonna have to clean up their acts 'cos, sure as hell, they ain't gonna be wanting publicity such as this.

The middle man of last resort.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:34 AM   #4
Robert Devid Baker
Banned

School have the responsibility to the children like they have to take care of things like child sexual abuse.
And you Smellyoldgit lawyers work only when they are needed , for civil cases.

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 12-17-2015 at 03:40 PM.
Robert Devid Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 11:41 AM   #5
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Well, what a splendidly innovative way to spam one's company!
I wonder if you'll stick around and contribute - or do we have to ban & delete - let's see eh?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:09 AM   #6
Michael
Obsessed Member

sees git edited

Still clicks on link

One day I'll learn. One day.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 03:30 AM   #7
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I hope it wasn't on a work computer.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:16 AM   #8
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I hope it wasn't on a work computer.
Ipad, so I couldn't even hover over the link to check it, and I didn't bother doing the "hold your finger on the link" (how you see links on ilad) before I pressed it.

So really it's still my own damn fault.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:58 PM   #9
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. (Song of Solomon 2:3)

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 01:49 AM   #10
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

How many wives did Solomon have? Maybe they didn't see much action.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote