Old 08-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #16
WickFut

Do these idiots get brownie points for posting this shit ?
Old 08-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #17
Whisper

Quote:
WickFut wrote View Post
You'd think so, wouldn't you?

Quote:
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.
Charles Darwin.
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:33 PM   #18
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
WickFut wrote View Post
Only in their minds. It makes them feel like they've accomplished something: "Take that, atheist! I've just proven all of my bold assertions just by uttering them. Bet you can't do it."

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:00 PM   #19
Godlovesyou

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
You spend 4 paragraphs arguing against chance, but we never ever claim that chance is the entire reason for the universe. Or rather, you make the mistake and assume that all outcomes are always going to be equally likely. The fact is that absolute chance is not a stable state.

There is evidence of this in many different systems in many different fields.

Natural selection actually argues the opposite of chance. That is, some outcomes are going to be naturally magnitudes more likely than others. Maybe you should go understand more about the science behind evolution and the universe before accusing us of being illogical.
you have a main problem, which you wont be able to solve by reason.

1. I start with the premisse : God always existed. He had never been created. This is a fact, above our comprehension, but it is not against reason.

2. The only possible alternative is : in the beginning was nothing. And from nothing came everything. This is however not a reasonable and illogical fact. From nothing, nothing derives. Starting from this point of fact, all your ponderation about chance is senseless and unreasonable as well.
In other words : the alternative claim would be 0 x 0 = 1
The first claim however is God x his power = everything.

You won't come over this.

And second.

Life only derives from Live. It has not been possible to create life in laboratory. The experiment from the fifties is invalid, because a external force was needed, to put the aminoacids together.

Look the net for Perry Marshall papers. DNA, the basic build element for life, has a code . Coded information needs always a encoder.
Godlovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #20
Godlovesyou

Quote:
Whisper wrote View Post
It's been said before, but I'll say it again.

We don't need to provide the evidence, because you are the one trying to prove something.

So far, there has been no compelling evidence put forward.
have i asked you to provide something ? please read my first post, and you will see, that i have not asked you something. I am actually here to provide my testimony of faith. If you don't want to know it, you don't need to be here.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:05 PM   #21
Godlovesyou

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
You have my deepest sympathy.
thank you, but not needed. I have found, what i was looking for : Jesus Christ.

He said : i am the way, the truth, and forever life. I have found all this, and a deep inner peace, that only the onces can find, and comprehend, who find Jesus.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:06 PM   #22
Godlovesyou

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post

are you going to give any supporting references or evidence to what you are babbling about?
politeness does not seem to be your strength, does it ? before accuse me of babbling, you should at least hear, what i have to say. But this seems not to be your interest. What are you searching at this thread ?
Old 08-03-2008, 03:08 PM   #23
Godlovesyou

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Hi Angelo, as a group we are already experts on your particular delusion & require no further instruction, thanks all the same.
are you some sort of group speacher here, and represent the meaning and thinking of the collective ?
Old 08-03-2008, 03:09 PM   #24
Godlovesyou

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
How long have you had Christ-psychosis? I suggest you see a neurologist for a brain is an awful thing to waste. Get well soon.
come back with intelligent discurse, it might better not waste your time at this thread.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #25
Godlovesyou

Quote:
Livingstrong wrote View Post
My prediction to your future life:

1) You are going to gain at least 100 lbs.
i am christian for over 20 years, and my balance is o.k.

Quote:
2) Your blood pressure is going to start raising from all the hate you are going to start spewing against gays, lesbians, atheists and other religions.
do you actually know the message of the gospel ?

Quote:
3) Your personal relations with the people you love the most are going to be destroyed and your family, most likely, is going to fall apart.
not happened so far, and i very doubt , it ever will.

Quote:
I feel so sorry for you, and I mean it, from the bottom of my heart. I hope one day you are able get away from those evangelical Christians who are ruining your life. Don't let them manipulate you. Your family your peace and health are worth more than that. I hope it's not too late for you.
so how are you so shure about this ?
Old 08-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #26
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Godlovesyou wrote View Post
politeness does not seem to be your strength, does it ? before accuse me of babbling, you should at least hear, what i have to say. But this seems not to be your interest. What are you searching at this thread ?
um no- I actually do not have to 'hear' what you are babbling - are you too used to people listening to your babble? Don't expect to be listened to here, this is not a doorstep on a Saturday morning but metaphorical doors can still be shut in metaphorical faces

As an aside - Is English not your native language or are you just bad at it? I can point you to a good dictionary or provide a few lessons on grammar and punctuation

I am not searching for anything- I have been here for quite a while- what is your reason for being here?

oh- and edited to add- no I'm never 'polite' to people who come on here and immediately start proselytising and babbling.

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #27
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
have i asked you to provide something ? please read my first post, and you will see, that i have not asked you something. I am actually here to provide my testimony of faith. If you don't want to know it, you don't need to be here.
at the risk of sounding child-like- she was here before you you twat - it is you who does not need to be here

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 12-13-2008 at 05:26 AM. Reason: fix tags
Old 08-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #28
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
thank you, but not needed. I have found, what i was looking for : Jesus Christ.

He said : i am the way, the truth, and forever life. I have found all this, and a deep inner peace, that only the onces can find, and comprehend, who find Jesus.
my bold

what about the twoses? or the threeses?

Old 08-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #29
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
are you some sort of group speacher here, and represent the meaning and thinking of the collective ?
yeah- I'd vote for Dogpet and wouldn't mind him speaking for me or rather 'speaching'

Old 08-03-2008, 03:22 PM   #30
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
come back with intelligent discurse, it might better not waste your time at this thread.
2, 3, 1 - I'm waiting for the intelligent discourse from you - believe me- Cal has proved over and over again in this forum that he already has it - where is your proof?