Old 07-01-2015, 08:26 AM   #7021
ghoulslime
I Live Here

At this point in time, it should be abundantly clear to everybody who has viewed this thread, that I pull no punches in trying to promote truth. It did not escape my consideration that some hypersensitive person might view one or all of my posts, and become offended. If anyone is offended by any of my posts, including the MEME pointing out the harsh reality that imaginary god does not watch out for anybody, I would point out that being offended is not an argument. Regardless of how puckered one's butt hole might become with bitter outrage, the truth still stands uncontested.

I won't be silenced by any Fascist, regardless of the chicanery employed to silence me.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:38 AM   #7022
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
It's a seems like a good discussion. I'm actually interested in how our culture deals with and especially memorialises death these days. but you right we don't want to clutter Ghoulie's thread.
It was an interesting discussion. How our culture deals with death, particularly sensational deaths, is indeed interesting, and perverse at times. The particular case under present discussion was seized upon immediately by many individuals on the public stage who feigned moral superiority, milking it for every drop of political fuel it would yield – many of them the same deceitful rabble–rousers who stirred the shit pot and likely helped instigate the incident in the first place.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 07-01-2015, 08:42 AM   #7023
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Comparing ghouls post to the phelps clan is pretty disturbing and quite a stretch.

His "art" is actually way less inflammatory and politically calculating (not to mention actually truthful) than the remarks regarding this tragedy made by the current United States president.
Thank you for trimming the hyperbole bush before the flowers of false equivalence could bloom!

Old 07-01-2015, 08:43 AM   #7024
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Make your mind up - is Slimer displaying a lighthearted lack of appreciation of the seriousness of what this racist, murdering piece of shit did? - or is he making strong points related to the current ridiculous, paranoid craze for more guns in their sacred homeland? and just how deludedly simple folk continue to be when reality clashes with their comfort zones?

No doubt many experts will be ripping this apart for years to come - personally, I prefer the swift, direct approach. It makes a strong point stronger and may in the long run, lessen the number of families having to suffer pains that too many have suffered already.
It is refreshing to know that somebody gets the fucking point.

Old 07-01-2015, 08:45 AM   #7025
ghoulslime
I Live Here

And now...back to Jesus:

Now that Gay marriage is legal, Jesus is going to trick guys into taking it in the ass by telling them he wants to marry them. Jesus is a devious ass fucker!

Old 07-12-2015, 10:04 PM   #7026
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Lol. Indeed he is. And he's horny as hell.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:07 PM   #7027
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 07-15-2015, 09:08 PM   #7028
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 07-18-2015, 09:02 PM   #7029
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 07-19-2015, 08:33 AM   #7030
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 07-19-2015, 07:53 PM   #7031
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 08-09-2015, 11:41 AM   #7032
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Incredible Edible Jesus - Facebook

FYI, if any of you naughty atheists want to be an administrator for the Incredible Edible Jesus Facebook Page, just give me a holler.

Incredible Edible Jesus Facebook Page

Old 08-09-2015, 11:49 AM   #7033
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Sheesh, I'm a power crazed nutjob already, but if you need a hand-job, you know where to call!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 08:22 AM   #7034
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Sheesh, I'm a power crazed nutjob already, but if you need a hand-job, you know where to call!
I signed you up, but forgot to tell you...so I am telling you. Feel free to begin singing your praises unto the lord.

Old 08-15-2015, 08:23 AM   #7035
ghoulslime
I Live Here

In other news: I knew a lady. She came from Duluth. She was bit by a dog with a rabid tooth.