Old 12-24-2015, 02:23 PM   #91
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
true_thinker wrote View Post
Your sanctuary? Ha Ha, you dogs cannot hide!

Your conversation levels need a lot of work as you appear to spend more time foul mouthing than any serious discussion.
get a life
Instead of wasting your time here, you'll have much better chances of gaining converts here -

https://www.youtube.com/user/MorningsideStudios

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 02:37 AM   #92
true_thinker

I did actually begin with a serious point concerning Isis and Iesus if you can read that far back. As for foul mouth, well, I can give as good as I can get!

There is only ONE Creator God not three. As for the Big Bang or creation of the universe that could be said to be God expanding his space ready for his first people that he created.
true_thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 09:24 AM   #93
true_thinker

Converts? Who have I tried to convert amongst you dogs? I have just trying to have discourse.
Old 12-26-2015, 05:35 AM   #94
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Converts? Who have I tried to convert amongst you dogs? I have just trying to have discourse.

And this is your idea of "discourse"!

Still Can't answer these simple questions, eh? Blinded by too much logic!

Quote:
Quote:
true_thinker wrote
Of course God exists!

Which one, and where?

Quote:
The mess of the universe did not happen by mutations, or evolution or whatever is favourite by accident.
Do provide details of how God dunnit!

Quote:
Yes, there are many Christian "loonys" out there drunk on wine who only know "Jesus!" "Jesus!" but that is how it is meant to be.
You mean Jesus and God aren't the same person? Has the Trinity/split personality thingie been rescinded?

Quote:
Just because those who do not believe, or are too logical and cannot actually see,
So, on a scale of 1-10, how much logic is too logical?

Quote:
say there is not a God does not mean that there really is not a God.
When are you gonna prove you don't owe me ten thousand dollars or pay up?

Quote:
It is just that they cannot see a God - to technical?
They leave it to those who don't know the difference between to and too.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 12-26-2015, 03:29 PM   #95
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Through preaching multiplication happens and not through the sex act.

It tells us on the title of this forum "Only sheep need a shepherd". Jesus was not being nice when he called his people "sheep". Sheep are dull, stupid and follow the leader to destruction.
Just because people call themselves Christians, and dress in fancy robes, does not actually make them Christians.
In fact, I have not come across an actual Christian. Liars, yes, drunk on wine, yes, but actual bona-fide Christians with the Holy Spirit, No.
Practising the No True Scotsman fallacy, eh! Like we never heard it before!

Old 12-28-2015, 01:31 AM   #96
true_thinker

But you are dogs!
Have you hypocrites been celebrating Xmas? giving and receiving gifts, family reunions and so on?
Old 12-28-2015, 05:28 AM   #97
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
But you are dogs!
Have you hypocrites been celebrating Xmas? giving and receiving gifts, family reunions and so on?

Of course, numbnuts...after all it was YOU HYPOCRITES who STOLE our Winter Solstice Holiday and pretend it's the birthday of your pretend "saviour"!

Old 12-28-2015, 06:35 AM   #98
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
But you are dogs!
Quote:
with a sharp account of being physically barred from a Bible belt talkshow for observing that “Christmas trees, Yule logs, and the rest were symbols of the winter solstice holidays before any birth had been registered in the greater Bethlehem area”
http://www.theguardian.com/books/201...-review-essays

Old 12-28-2015, 02:32 PM   #99
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
But you are dogs!
You could have prevented THIS through the power of prayer....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/tornado...exas-1.3381823

But, no, you were too greedy and lazy and selfish to do anything!

When you die, you will spend eternity cleaning toilets in the bowels of Hell.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:04 PM   #100
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I did actually begin with a serious point concerning Isis and Iesus if you can read that far back. As for foul mouth, well, I can give as good as I can get!

There is only ONE Creator God not three. As for the Big Bang or creation of the universe that could be said to be God expanding his space ready for his first people that he created.

Old 12-29-2015, 04:03 AM   #101
true_thinker

Go to my beginning. Christmas is NOT held on the day of the Winter Solstice. Try to be more accurate. Just because the Sun gods were re-born at this solstice does not mean Jesus was.
And YES what passes for Christendom has stolen Xmas ideas and do these deeds against the will of God.
They also lie in telling the world that Jesus was born on the 25 December!
Old 12-30-2015, 05:01 PM   #102
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Go to my beginning. Christmas is NOT held on the day of the Winter Solstice. Try to be more accurate. Just because the Sun gods were re-born at this solstice does not mean Jesus was.
And YES what passes for Christendom has stolen Xmas ideas and do these deeds against the will of God.
Being as your stupid was grafted onto some other fantasist's root; who are you?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 11:38 PM   #103
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
How do mere mortals do anything "against the will of" THE ALL-POWERFUL!

Old 12-31-2015, 01:09 AM   #104
true_thinker

Who are you to ask who I am Dogpet? Dogpet is apt, Dog for outside the Body of Christ and pet as a pet of the Devil.

You people know nothing it is you who are stupid.
Old 12-31-2015, 04:36 AM   #105
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Who are you to ask who I am Dogpet? Dogpet is apt, Dog for outside the Body of Christ and pet as a pet of the Devil.

You people know nothing it is you who are stupid.
Howcum you Christian perverts are so obsessed with getting in the body of Christ? What's the preferred method - anal sex?