Old 02-07-2014, 03:07 AM   #16
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

This could be a big problem. We can't have them getting all rational on us.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:06 PM   #17
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Blind Sane aka Atheist Bill Nye did no question Ken Ham brain health, ( Sanity), did not remind the ChristPsychosis infected imbecile this is the 21st Century not the 12th and the BRAIN creates those Bible Mythologies accepting them as true when it is sick…
He forgets one can not teach reality to a person suffering from Zombie God Belief schizophrenia. To the Rational thought challenge, 2+2 = any number they say it is but 4.
Amazing, like talking science to a 3 year old expecting him to grasp it..
http://youtu.be/x7QsNFkLuu4

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:48 AM   #18
mondrian

http://global.christianpost.com/news...n-tone-114765/

"What is sad to me is not what Bill Nye thinks about me. What I found really unfortunate is that after presenting my stand on God's Word, there were a number of Christians who were more complimentary of Bill Nye than of me because Bill Nye was defending evolution and billions of years," Ham wrote in a blog post Monday regarding his debate with Nye earlier this month.

Well, no shit sherlock. Perhaps, ham, even christians are now beginning to realise that you are a cunt.

The middle man of last resort.

Last edited by mondrian; 02-19-2014 at 03:08 AM.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:57 AM   #19
Node18

even though the majority of earths population are retarded i expect an exponential effect of rationality in the coming years, especially with the surge of technology and its availability. you can read about the bullshit in the bible (if you couldnt figure it out yourself) while on the bus going to work. its like how 'mericans are starting to realise they dont live in some utopia because their political figures are just as retarded as the general population.

I hear Bovina gives incredibly good blowjobs. What do you think Choobus?
anyone who can swallow the catholic turdology with such enthusiasm must have practically no gag reflex
Node18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:00 AM   #20
mondrian

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Blind Sane aka Atheist Bill Nye did no question Ken Ham brain health, ( Sanity), did not remind the ChristPsychosis infected imbecile this is the 21st Century not the 12th and the BRAIN creates those Bible Mythologies accepting them as true when it is sick…
He forgets one can not teach reality to a person suffering from Zombie God Belief schizophrenia. To the Rational thought challenge, 2+2 = any number they say it is but 4.
Amazing, like talking science to a 3 year old expecting him to grasp it..
http://youtu.be/x7QsNFkLuu4
Loved the vid my good man.

The middle man of last resort.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote