Old 10-10-2014, 02:33 PM   #346
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Sigh. Back to the no true Scottsman bullshit. I still think it comes down to defending religion per set, b/c defending tribal religions is difficult in the light of reason and science.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:08 AM   #347
Tsun Tsu
New Member!

What a bullshit answer sheep
You know NOTHING of science or reason. This can be demonstrated by the fact that:

1) You reason it is sometimes good to rape a child
Why? Simply because you don't believe it is universally and absolutely NEVER GOOD... you don't believe in moral absolutes or universal truth. Therefore you "reason" that the raping of a child is sometimes good.

2) You guys run from a debate.
a) God created is more tested than the big bang and string
b) God created fares better in that testing, passing the tests while Big Bang and string fail
c) God created is therefore the superior theory, and yet you believe the Singularity is god.

Youre just another sun worshipper.

Here... I found this little prayer in an atheist handbook

Our Hitchin... who may be in hell... well we hope yer not..
BELLOWED be thy name
til the Christians kingdom come, they will be done
may we stamp religion forever
Lead us not into reason
But deliver us from the facts
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory, til I wake up dead one day realizing, when I died my existence didn't cease to exist
Amen
Tsun Tsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:13 PM   #348
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Which mental Institution are you posting from? Off yer meds, I'll bet. They really shouldn't let you nutbars near a computer. Besides your rape/child beating fantasies, do you have any fantasies about decapitations? Have you volunteered for ISIS yet? Do you keep frankfurters in your freezer?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:37 PM   #349
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote View Post
What a bullshit answer sheep
You know NOTHING of science or reason. This can be demonstrated by the fact that:

1) You reason it is sometimes good to rape a child
Why? Simply because you don't believe it is universally and absolutely NEVER GOOD... you don't believe in moral absolutes or universal truth. Therefore you "reason" that the raping of a child is sometimes good.

2) You guys run from a debate.
a) God created is more tested than the big bang and string
b) God created fares better in that testing, passing the tests while Big Bang and string fail
c) God created is therefore the superior theory, and yet you believe the Singularity is god.

Youre just another sun worshipper.

Here... I found this little prayer in an atheist handbook

Our Hitchin... who may be in hell... well we hope yer not..
BELLOWED be thy name
til the Christians kingdom come, they will be done
may we stamp religion forever
Lead us not into reason
But deliver us from the facts
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory, til I wake up dead one day realizing, when I died my existence didn't cease to exist
Amen
Wow! Certified nut job this one!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:50 AM   #350
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Wow, yes. Just like the old days.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 04:28 PM   #351
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Wow, yes. Just like the old days.
Is it JimmyJohn reincarnated?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 11-10-2014, 04:58 AM   #352
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

JimmyJohnJerry maybe.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:27 AM   #353
Michael
Obsessed Member

Guys I think the Tsun might have tset. But it was fun while it lasted. Or horrible.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:33 AM   #354
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Guys I think the Tsun might have tset. But it was fun while it lasted. Or horrible.
Sigh. We get so few of them. Guess most are busy running for Congress or Senate on the Republican ticket.

Last edited by Sinfidel; 11-12-2014 at 06:34 AM. Reason: typo
Old 12-21-2014, 02:53 AM   #355
psychodiva
I Live Here

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blog...m/#When:19:44Z

Quote:
For Islamic terrorism to recede, ultimately Islam and predominantly Muslim countries need to reform themselves. Islam needs its equivalent of the Enlightenment. Not only must apostasy and blasphemy laws be repealed, but the privileged status of Islam must be abolished and critical examination of religion encouraged. As long as the slightest criticism of Mohammed or questioning of Islam provokes a riot, then the extremists will have hope that their message will resonate.

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:12 PM   #356
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Religion is one of the Schizophrenias. An HIV of the Neural Array. Here is an example of my postulated ChristPsychosis.
IFOFIBA ( Imaginary friend or foe irrational belief acceptance) is at the CORE of ALL religions and brain disorders like the many schizophrenias)
People of Faith are people of HIV Schizophrenias.

See? CHRIST PSYCHOSIS I rest my case. and to think these ChristPsychosisHIV+ control CONGRESS. Scary. Fortunatelly POTUS is mentally healthy aka Atheist.

Keep in mind this BRAIN HIV spreads in CHURCHES. The reason America is the dumbest, most deluded, anti science, racist, OBESE, homophobic nation on the planet.
TWO branches of Gov ( Judicial & Legislative) are under the control of these Christ Psychosis infected Theotards. Mentally healthy aka Atheist Scientist are BLIND to this FACT. Wake Up.

ReligionFaith is an HIV schizophrenia-like DISEASE!!.

http://youtu.be/4G9boglWAnE

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 02:06 PM   #357
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Religion is one of the Schizophrenias. An HIV of the Neural Array. Here is an example of my postulated ChristPsychosis.
IFOFIBA ( Imaginary friend or foe irrational belief acceptance) is at the CORE of ALL religions and brain disorders like the many schizophrenias)
People of Faith are people of HIV Schizophrenias.

See? CHRIST PSYCHOSIS I rest my case. and to think these ChristPsychosisHIV+ control CONGRESS. Scary. Fortunatelly POTUS is mentally healthy aka Atheist.

Keep in mind this BRAIN HIV spreads in CHURCHES. The reason America is the dumbest, most deluded, anti science, racist, OBESE, homophobic nation on the planet.
TWO branches of Gov ( Judicial & Legislative) are under the control of these Christ Psychosis infected Theotards. Mentally healthy aka Atheist Scientist are BLIND to this FACT. Wake Up.

ReligionFaith is an HIV schizophrenia-like DISEASE!!.

http://youtu.be/4G9boglWAnE
And we've got the goddamn cure!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 02:19 PM   #358
psychodiva
I Live Here

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 09:21 PM   #359
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Sigh. We get so few of them. Guess most are busy running for Congress or Senate on the Republican ticket.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:25 AM   #360
Davin
Obsessed Member

More peace from the religion of peace!
Charlie Hebdo: Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote