Old 08-06-2016, 02:23 PM   #241
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Evil Fred wrote View Post
Why should a perfectly formed fetus have to die just because an idiot was too drunk to use a rubber johnny or contraceptive pills?
Are those the only incidental conceptions you can imagine?

It's not your business why someone would want it removed.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 02:49 PM   #242
The Evil Fred

Well I am an atheist and have worked in hospitals and seen the results of your right to kill a fetus. I guess that is why I am against the abortion for asinine reasons.
I guess you eat them in your sanduiches cos they taste good???
I think it is my business because I hate to see violence against another human being of whatever age and for whatever reason.
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 02:58 PM   #243
dogpet
Obsessed Member

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 07:14 AM   #244
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Looks like Brother Paddy is well on the way to telling Herr Pontiff to keep his snout out of stuff that ain't no concern of his.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 04:17 AM   #245
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Looks like Brother Paddy is well on the way to telling Herr Pontiff to keep his snout out of stuff that ain't no concern of his.
Well done Ireland !!

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 07:11 AM   #246
Davin
Obsessed Member

I read the good news over the weekend, that's a relief. When the US becomes a wasteland, I'd like to have a few options open to be a refuge in.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 04:24 AM   #247
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Evil Fred wrote View Post
Well I am an atheist and have worked in hospitals and seen the results of your right to kill a fetus. I guess that is why I am against the abortion for asinine reasons.
I guess you eat them in your sanduiches cos they taste good???
I think it is my business because I hate to see violence against another human being of whatever age and for whatever reason.

There is always an element missing from the abortion debate - the millions upon millions of unfertilized babies murdered on a daily basis by masturbators. Enough babies to populate the entire universe! You can read in the Catholic Encyclopedia what a horrible sin masturbation is. Similarly, when JJ gets a blow job from his "wife" it is the equally murderous sin of Onanism. Just as some US State legislatures have passed laws requiring the proper burial of abortion and miscarriage tissue, this requirement should be extended to sperm from masturbators. There does need to be one exception - when orphans and choir boys are masturbated by priests and Holy men, obviously it is part of God's plan, and the souls of the unfertilized children will go straight to heaven.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 10:15 AM   #248
Noodle

Don't forget the fertilized eggs that never implant. If you're a woman trying to get pregnant, you could have a complete person with a soul inside you that just doesn't manage to hold on.

We should really have a funeral for every menstrual period, just in case.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:19 PM   #249
Noodle

I've been thinking more about the fertilized eggs that don't make it past that stage. If "life begins at conception", where do their souls go after they get flushed out of the uterus? Do they go straight to heaven and grow up there? Or are there vats full of eternal ghostly zygotes in heaven?

Eternal Ghostly Zygotes in Heaven is my new band name.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:21 PM   #250
Noodle

Do you think we'll see the end of Roe v. Wade with the new Supreme Court appointee?
Old 07-10-2018, 02:09 PM   #251
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Sex is sinful, dirty and disgusting, they shouldn't have been involved in the act in the first place.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:04 AM   #252
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Good ol' 'murikkka is caught in a vicious process with no way out.
Dumb, single issue christinsanity dominated electorate - dumb, christian representatives - dumb, appointed judiciary - dumb laws for dumb electorate.
Roe v Wade will I'm sure be overturned, with no chance for re-reversal for many decades.
The place is fucked.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:16 AM   #253
courageous 22
New Member!

Unhappy pro choise

i think pro life takes away womans autonomy of their body .telling people what they cant or can do with their body is immoral not to mention i prioritize the life of a human being over the life over the ''life'' of a fetus .womens rights are not being heard as far as getting easy aces to contraception not to mention sex ed education that is based on abstinence only portrays how far a religious dogma can go to obstruct educating people about their bodies their rights and the truth. if religious people where not so against education about sex and protecting basic human right to contraception we would have less abortions .
courageous 22 is offline   Reply With Quote