Old 06-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
HellboundGreaser

Ray Comfort e-mailed me!

I just e-mailed him with this message.
Quote:
Hello Ray, My name is Larry and I just wanted to let you know that you are a class A douchebag....That is all.
And this is the response that I got.
Quote:
Thank you very much for writing to us. We sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your thoughts or ask a question, and want you to know that your letter is very important to us. Please keep in mind that because of the sheer volume of e-mails we receive, sometimes it is difficult to send a personal response to each message, or our response may be delayed. However, please know that we truly value your feedback and questions, and that we always strive to respond to every letter we receive. We appreciate your patience and understanding, as we strive to gladly serve you to the very best of our ability.
If you are in need of counseling, please contact a bible-believing church in your local area. A local, bible-believing church will be better suited to offer you the counsel you are seeking.
If you were writing to check on an order you placed online, please call us at the number below, or email us at orders@livingwaters.com for the quickest possible response (be sure to include your name and order number).
Until the whole world hears,
Living Waters/The Way of the Master
800-437-1893 (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST)
Can you feel the love?????

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat drinkin' beer all day while you fool around with his old lady.
HellboundGreaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:53 AM   #2
magx01

Wow, such an intimate response
magx01 is offline   Reply With Quote