Old 12-30-2008, 02:08 PM   #1066
John A. Davison

Jahrta, another cowardly alias I see.

You don't seem to understand that I am a convinced evolutionist, just as were all my distinguished sources, some of the greatest biological minds of the Post-Darwinian era, Richard B. Goldschmidt, Robert Broom, Henry Fairfield Osborn, William Bateson, Pierre Grasse, Leo Berg, St George Jackson Mivart, just to mention a few of the many who never accepted the atheist Darwinian model. None of these were atheists or religious fanatics and neither am I.

The major question has always been the same. What WAS the mechanism for organic evolution, a phenomenon apparently no longer in progress beyond the elaboration of intraspecific varieties all of which are doomed to extinction in any event.

I have proposed a new hypothesis for organic evolution - The Prescribed Evolutionary Hypothesis or PEH for short. I have published several papers in peer reviewed journals summarizing my convictions. I have been refuted by not a single author. Instead, as has always been the case with the Darwinian atheist establishment, I too have been ignored.

It is my conviction, based on the avilable evidence, that the present biota is the terminal one in a planned sequence. Just as ontogeny terminates irreversibly with the death of the individual, so phylogeny has always terminated with the extinction of the vast majority of the species that came and went. I believe that creative evolutuion is finished and have published that position in peer reviewed journals.

Now you may not agree with my conclusions but I can assure you that some do. You are welcome to participate in my weblog where you can be certain that whatever you say will remain whether you do or not which will depend entirely on your behavior. I do not tolerate obscenity or personal abuse. It will occur only once.

jadavison.wordpress.com

Last edited by John A. Davison; 12-30-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #1067
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
John A. Davison wrote View Post

I have been refuted by not a single author.
Neither has Timecube.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #1068
Professor Chaos

Let it be known that from this point forth, I will no longer tolerate links to your shitty blog. Your spam has been spewed all over this thread. That's enough. Your purpose of driving people to teh gratest bolg on teh interwebs is clear. This is not a repository for your advertisements.

Old 12-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #1069
John A. Davison

This dog and pony show is a repository for some of the foulest drivel I have ever encountered in cyberdumb.

I love it so!
Old 12-30-2008, 02:41 PM   #1070
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
None of these were atheists or religious fanatics and neither am I.
John, you told us you are a roman catholic, that is the very definition of religious fanatic in my book. Or do you see it as a salad bar?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:41 PM   #1071
Professor Chaos

Coming from you, that means a lot! Thanks, John A. Davison!

Old 12-30-2008, 02:49 PM   #1072
John A. Davison

I was hoping to hear from Jahrta as he struck me as being a cut or two above most of you "raving atheists." How about it Jahrta. Are you ready with an apology yet for your knee jerk treatment of a real scientist?
Old 12-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #1073
dogpet
Obsessed Member

John, your uni marginalised you for being an insidious retard wanker, whatever reason they gave or you imagined.

Old 12-30-2008, 03:05 PM   #1074
Professor Chaos

Quote:
I was hoping to hear from Jahrta as he struck me as being a cut or two above most of you "raving atheists." How about it Jahrta. Are you ready with an apology yet for your knee jerk treatment of a real scientist?
What did Jahrta ever do to Choobus?

Old 12-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #1075
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
John, you told us you are a roman catholic, that is the very definition of religious fanatic in my book. Or do you see it as a salad bar?
Now with Magic Croutons!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #1076
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Does prof John feel that the whole eat-me experience could be enhanced by the substitution of smokey bacon corn chips for the magic crackers?

Old 12-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #1077
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
This dog and pony show is a repository for some of the foulest drivel I have ever encountered in cyberdumb.

I love it so!
You love the "foulest drivel". That says a lot about you.

Do you also like to smear your face with your own feces, and then proclaim to love it so?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #1078
John A. Davison

Hey well named self-described dogpet, another cowardly alias of course. Was Galileo a religious fanatic, was Louis Pasteur? How about Lavoisier? What kind of a moron would assume every Roman Catholic was a religious whacko? It is primarily the Protestants who are the Fundamentalist Bible-bangers and always have been. Grow up dummy.

I love masochists like you clowns. It is more fun than a barrel of monkeys, which is exactly what it really is, a barrel of screeching monkeys!

It is hard to believe isn't it?
Old 12-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #1079
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hey well named self-described dogpet, another cowardly alias of course. Was Galileo a religious fanatic, was Louis Pasteur? How about Lavoisier? What kind of a moron would assume every Roman Catholic was a religious whacko? It is primarily the Protestants who are the Fundamentalist Bible-bangers and always have been. Grow up dummy.
Should I prove my manhood by inviting stalkers to my home, so I can punish them for wanting to stalk me given the chance?

Do you know if protestants go to heaven?

Old 12-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #1080
John A. Davison

I don't believe in heaven but I sure am witnessing Hell right here at Raving Atheists!

I love it so!