Old 12-27-2014, 07:11 AM   #31
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Cult,
I forgot to ask do they let you wear the pointy white hat from the KKK in the psych unit or do they take it off before they shock your brains back to normal with special ECT treatments?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:32 AM   #32
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Cult,
I forgot to ask do they let you wear the pointy white hat from the KKK in the psych unit or do they take it off before they shock your brains back to normal with special ECT treatments?
JJ
JJ - Are you speaking from experience? Is it true that the difference between a KKK pointy hat and a Dunce cap is the tinfoil liner? Of course, intelligent people know just who invented the pointy hat - it's probably their major contribution to society.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:55 AM   #33
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Cult,

JJ

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 12-27-2014, 10:01 AM   #34
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
cultsmasher wrote View Post

Negroes are:
60% more likely to develop Diabetes than Whites.
3 times more likely to die from Asthma.
16 times more likely to die from Sarcodosis.
Twice as likely to die from smoking related lung cancer.
20 times more likely to die from Heart Failure before the age of 50.
At a higher risk of Kidney Failure than any other race.
About twice as likely to develop Alzheimers or other dementia.
8 times more likely to get HIV.
3 times more likely to carry Herpes.
15 times more likely to carry Chlamydia.
Largely responsible for creating drug resistant Tuberculosis.

On top of these things, there is the money spent to jail negroes, make up for what their crimes cost Whites, (though some crimes can't be measured in money) and fight the drug dealing negroes often do. Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. Of these, 179,808 were White men, women and children murdered by negroes.
You don't suppose this fecal matter is an operative of the Koch Brothers?

Quote:
Cause you know, just winking and nodding after comparing the huddled masses yearning to be free to disease is just too subtle for the caretakers left in the movement. So instead, the brown horde that is clearly pouring over the walls like the bugs from Starship Troopers are a literal plague event that will suddenly spawn all manner of horrifying illness and death, because apparently in wingnut land, white tourists flying in or coming back from some foreign country are impossible to infect with any known virus, owing to the inherent cleanliness of white skin.
http://www.sadlyno.com/archives/39929

Old 12-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #35
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ - Are you speaking from experience? Is it true that the difference between a KKK pointy hat and a Dunce cap is the tinfoil liner? Of course, intelligent people know just who invented the pointy hat - it's probably their major contribution to society.

No, I have never had ECT treatments like Cult is getting now for his psychotic rampages. I am a shining example of competence and emotional stability.

Thanks for asking,
JJ
Old 12-28-2014, 04:02 AM   #36
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I started a thread called, "Is The White Species Superior?" It was deleted because the cock sucking fags who run this forum can't handle the truth. Some nigger cock sucking bitch here named Michel complained about it to the moderators. Apparently you are only allowed to have atheistic views against established religions around here. Enjoy your politically correct cult you shit eating niggerloving hypocrites!

Old 12-28-2014, 04:05 AM   #37
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Cult is probably just out of his ECT treatment this Am with spit drooling out of his mouth from his ECT treatment. Poor son of a bitch. One fucked up mess.

JJ
Old 12-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #38
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Cultmeister family reunion...

Old 12-28-2014, 09:11 AM   #39
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Cultmeister family reunion...

Oh gee, I don't see Cult. He's in prison on drug charges ......again. Must have missed him dearly. Hope they can visit in the psych unit he's in unless he's "um, well ya know can't see visitors status" he's so fucked up.

JJ
Old 12-28-2014, 01:15 PM   #40
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
I started a thread called, "Is The White Species Superior?" It was deleted because the cock sucking fags who run this forum can't handle the truth. Some nigger cock sucking bitch here named Michel complained about it to the moderators. Apparently you are only allowed to have atheistic views against established religions around here. Enjoy your politically correct cult you shit eating niggerloving hypocrites!
Politically correct? You go too far, sir!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 05:42 PM   #41
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

It's no real surprise that our resident nazi scumfuck has been splattering his crap around the interwebs long before he graced us with his tedious shite. Here, here, here, and now he's trying his luck here.
Good to see consistency in his cuntishness - with a bit of luck, it won't be back.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:43 PM   #42
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
It's no real surprise that our resident nazi scumfuck has been splattering his crap around the interwebs long before he graced us with his tedious shite. Here, here, here, and now he's trying his luck here.
Good to see consistency in his cuntishness - with a bit of luck, it won't be back.
Looks like he's already been banned there. Poor guy, can't catch a break.
Looks like he'll have to go back to stormfront.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:56 AM   #43
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post

Old 02-06-2015, 05:15 PM   #44
cultsmasher

Is Sinfedel A Queer?

Sinfedel changed the title of my thread "Are Negros Worth The Trouble" to Are Trolling Fuckwits Worth The Trouble." It is just my personal opinion that anybody who would do that is a queer. It is unfortunate that there are those who don't like to debate the cult of political correctness.
cultsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:29 PM   #45
cultsmasher

Behold: The Troll

I have been called a troll (and worse) at many forums. But do you know what the opposite of a troll is? A fairy. As in homosexual. It's too bad that so many people are only interested in homosexual discussion. But I refuse to stoop to that level.

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech." I already know that those who run forums aren't obliged to allow it. Even though those who run forums probably personally believe in the concept of freedom of speech. So to deny somebody the right to exercise theirs at this forum would be hypocritical. As well as showing a lack of decency, honor and dignity.

You may have heard of people out there who say, "I may not agree with what you say. But I will defend with my life your right to say it." It would appear that there are some at this forum who have trouble living up to that morality. Because they don't like what I have to say. But if what you have to say isn't offensive to some people, chances are that what you have to say has no real value. So anybody who doesn't like my statements against various cults can either debate me or shut up.
cultsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote