Old 08-20-2008, 02:26 PM   #451
Sevens

If this upset everyone so much ban, your welcome.

I dont desire to be here but I have to give out what I find and I just happened to be here after I was banned from Richard Dawkins' forum.

If its too much this information, ban me no problem. That way I can get to the thread and reply.

Sevens
Old 08-20-2008, 02:26 PM   #452
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Very real, stuff everyone, III go out there myself on my inflatable with my pet ducks.

Sevens
Really? Why don't you post a photo of yourself so we know how old you really are?
Here is a test:

Who are these people and what is their common denominator that made them famous? Notice the common psychotic distant look in three of them.
A face tells a lot about the mental health of a person, specially the eyes.

Notice the similarity of the last two. Something bonds them.

Post a photo, I'll tell you WHO you are.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:28 PM   #453
Sevens

Cal

Im not going to post images of myself.

You know that!

Sevens
Old 08-20-2008, 02:30 PM   #454
psychodiva
I Live Here

no- he has to verify himself first

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:30 PM   #455
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Cal

Im not going to post images of myself.

You know that!

Sevens
Afraid the truth would be known? Imitating William Sandler your hero, who despite been the AUTHOR of Urantia made it appear the book was perhaps written by aliens?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:34 PM   #456
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Sevens, we're not going to ban you, you're too entertaining.

Still no comment on my assertion you have no justification in claiming there is an underwater city in those photos you posted?

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:34 PM   #457
Sevens

Cal

What!! I didnt know who these were, im to focalised on other things to know who these people are.

sevens
Old 08-20-2008, 02:38 PM   #458
Sevens

Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote View Post
Sevens, we're not going to ban you, you're too entertaining.

Still no comment on my assertion you have no justification in claiming there is an underwater city in those photos you posted?
Yeah cause Im the only one that brings some real action thats worth while debating around here. Everything else is boring.

Here is a few notes and how I came to the place in my deductions of what I read and I see in the anomalies.

http://sevenfoldtruth.com/persian_gulf/index.htm

Sevens
Old 08-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #459
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

You're one insane little monkey, aren't you Sevens.

Yes, I understand you are making claims based on your little holy book and NASA satellite images, but my point is that you have no justification to make such claims (in other words, your claims are meaningless).

Look at it this way: I have no formal training in physics, but I've read a fair number of science fiction and science books. Even so, I have no justification in making the claim that the force of gravity is weak in comparison to the other forces because it is "leaking" out of our universe, as I do not have the proper education/background to even begin to back-up such a claim. My claim would be meaningless, and if I were to make such a claim, I would be a colossal sofa king. This is what I'm accusing you of, making meaningless claims without having the proper authority to actual make them. And thus, you are viewed as a sofa king.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:59 PM   #460
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote View Post
You're one insane little monkey, aren't you Sevens.

Yes, I understand you are making claims based on your little holy book and NASA satellite images, but my point is that you have no justification to make such claims (in other words, your claims are meaningless).

Look at it this way: I have no formal training in physics, but I've read a fair number of science fiction and science books. Even so, I have no justification in making the claim that the force of gravity is weak in comparison to the other forces because it is "leaking" out of our universe, as I do not have the proper education/background to even begin to back-up such a claim. My claim would be meaningless, and if I were to make such a claim, I would be a colossal sofa king. This is what I'm accusing you of, making meaningless claims without having the proper authority to actual make them. And thus, you are viewed as a sofa king.

Rhino-you might just as well go all Blackadder on him and say 'a whibble' over and over - he would understand it as much

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:03 PM   #461
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Choobos

your crazy man and sound insane, you make no sense and your on some other planet.

Its really ugly man, this stuff you portray.

Sevens
You be fucking retard and is arsehole as well. YOU CRAZY MAN. I is not crazy, you be crazy gullible moron what is believing in the stoopidest shit since jeebus. Get a brain moran.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #462
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Cal

What!! I didnt know who these were, im to focalised on other things to know who these people are.

sevens
See? there you go, believing in STUPID DELUDED NONSENSE without realizing it was the SCI-FI lover BRAINS of these men who initiated the DELUDED fantasies you see as REALITY!! Remember retard you are in a forum of MENTALLY HEALTHY aka atheists, folks that KNOW, extraordinary CLAIMS require extraordinary EVIDENCE. You have NO EVIDENCE to your idiotic puerile deluded false asinine FAIRY TALES.

#1 is a photo of JOSEPH SMITH. Sci-fi lover who ingested one amanita mushroom too many CREATING Mormonism. He WROTE a book & made EVERYONE believe it was an ANGEL who unearthed it helping him translate it taking it back to heaven afterwards.

#2 Jules Verne. Sci-fi educated writers who based his novels on SCIENCE of the time. He was not infected with religious psychosis.

#3 L.Ron Hubbard sci-fi lover, mentally unstable Christ-psychotic who created Scientology based on his love of sci-fi. He condemned psychology & neurology as a prevention building up walls to defend from his attackers. Neurology clearly proves this man was schyzophrenic.

#4 Dr William Sandler creator of URANTIA ( wrote the book ca 1953) who follow in the footsteps of Joe Smith, Tolkien, and Hubbard. He loved Sci Fi writers like Verne. Writing Urantia he imitated Tolkien. The problem is that he was deceitful like the writers of HOLY TEXTS who claim they are written by god. In this case he created the mystery of the book, giving it SUPERNATURAL quality.

Tell me retard, wouldn't you BELIEVE Chris Angel was an alien if after his magical performances he would say so? I am certain you would. Please land, and get educated. Grow up.

You do not fool me one bit. You are about 16 years old the reason you do not want to post a photo. It is a waste you join a forum of EDUCATED WELL READ mentally healthy, aka atheists, folks and do not take advantage of the KNOWLEDGE & information provided deciding instead to post stupid fantasies in an infantile ego trip that nobody here wants.

Old 08-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #463
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Sevens wrote:

"didnt know who these were, im to focalised on other things"

Why don't you start by focalising in the fact that 2+2=4 and not 6?

Old 08-20-2008, 03:21 PM   #464
Sevens

Such a simple proposal and such a vigorous response!
sevens
Old 08-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #465
Liberated1

Fee Fie Foe Fum

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Such a simple proposal and such a vigorous response!
sevens
I smell a troll.
No legit response to any question posed to Snivels.