Old 01-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #1201
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
So after I posted a Alert warning about a possible nuclear attack on New York coming from this http://www.world-destiny.org/babel.htm

Did any one bother to inform the FBI eh! eh!??????

You self centered little pricks

Who cares for your fucking little world and your little mind while 40 million people are at risk from a Nuclear disaster.

You fucking cunts for doing nothing nor for lifting a finger to help to inform you brother. Fuck you all here in your gross ugliness and selfishness.

If this happens you can take part responsibility for not warning your fellow brother no matter who he is.

This why the Atheist is the must ugliest thing in the Universe and its precisely for these reasons demonstrated in the above why the atheist will be annihilated.

sevens
Sevens, you seriously need to talk to a doctor, man.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:03 AM   #1202
Sevens

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
oh yes, and i bet they responded right away by evacuating the whole city.

buttwipe.
I only sent the email away 2 hours ago idiot and they have special equipment for detection.

sevens
Old 01-11-2009, 01:04 AM   #1203
Sevens

Bullshit man, you have no idea what is transpiring at this time and in this day. You just close yourself in your own arrogance and it will fail you.

Whatever is supposed to happen will rush upon us and very unexpectedly!

Tomorrow, Burachs 40 days after the Sevenfold Magnetar was realized on Dec 3rd 08 is over!

12 Jan 09

I don't know what to expect, it could be a normal day or I could come across something leading to the next step or there could be an event. Have no idea! Just walking in faith with the Angels!

Sevens
Old 01-11-2009, 01:24 AM   #1204
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Bullshit man, you have no idea what is transpiring at this time and in this day. You just close yourself in your own arrogance and it will fail you.

Whatever is supposed to happen will rush upon us and very unexpectedly!

Tomorrow, Burachs 40 days after the Sevenfold Magnetar was realized on Dec 3rd 08 is over!

12 Jan 09

I don't know what to expect, it could be a normal day or I could come across something leading to the next step or there could be an event. Have no idea! Just walking in faith with the Angels!

Sevens
Sevens, I feel that it is my moral obligation to tell you:

SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-11-2009, 01:47 AM   #1205
Sevens

Well see who will need help.

sevens
Old 01-11-2009, 01:54 AM   #1206
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Well see who will need help.

sevens
Now you're starting to sound like Ricardo on that other thread where some idiot seeks to have the last word, only more threatening...

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:03 AM   #1207
Tenspace
I Live Here

Sangria night, Eva?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:17 AM   #1208
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I only sent the email away 2 hours ago idiot and they have special equipment for detection.

sevens

Dear sevenses- the FBI will have added your e-mail to the pile of e-mails they receive from buttwipe idiot panic stricken wankers like you every day- it wil not trigger anything other than a few guttural laughs from the person at the FBI who is designated that day with reading all the 'crazies'. What they are looking for in threat or risk will not have been in your e-mail so you have no need to worry that they might come and break your door down- although you may be dissappointed as I fear that is exactly what you want them to do.

Do as Ghoul says and seek some medical attention now-you are in danger of becoming one of those sad little idiots who wanders the streets muttering to himself that the sky was falling in an no-one would listen to him

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:50 AM   #1209
BOF

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post

Do as Ghoul says and seek some medical attention now-you are in danger of becoming one of those sad little idiots who wanders the streets muttering to himself that the sky was falling in an no-one would listen to him
I honestly think it's almost certainly too late, taking him on face value. ( It has also occurred to me he may be sending us up rotten)

My opinion is that the poor guy has no insight at all and that it's exceedingly unlikely he will ever seek help.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:51 AM   #1210
BOF

edit
Old 01-11-2009, 08:12 AM   #1211
psychodiva
I Live Here

I think he is sending us up - but what the fuck- its fun

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #1212
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

I would like to prove God ... somehow!

"And I'd like an hour on the holodeck with 7 of 9."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:30 AM   #1213
Tenspace
I Live Here

Sevens, did you really send email to the FBI?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #1214
Eva
Super Moderator

i really hope his ip was tracked and a couple of men in black took him...

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #1215
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Nice Sevenses!