Old 01-16-2018, 07:15 AM   #1
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Holy fkkeroo! Kismet!

I haven't found any of my old posts yet... I wasn't going to log in. I was just going to reminisce with a few old threads. I couldn't find anything I'd commented on. I logged in on my first try. Some things are just meant to be!

How the fkk are all you heathens? <3 Anybody grow up and find Jebus in the time I've been away?

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:06 AM   #2
Davin
Obsessed Member

Well, welcome back. A bunch of Jebus fucks have come by, but every time we ask them where Jebus is, they get all squirrelly.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:23 AM   #3
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Greetings old-timer!
Still can't find this illusive Jebus creature - it must be buried in one of your old threads.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:05 AM   #4
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

hello there!

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:46 PM   #5
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Fuck, ProveIt's back too! Hey . What with ghoulslime resurfacing as well it's feeling like a bloody reunion!

I did something similar; checked in our of curiosity and nostalgia after about a 5 year hiatus and got sucked in again.

Good to see you back

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:20 PM   #6
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Fuck, ProveIt's back too! Hey . What with ghoulslime resurfacing as well it's feeling like a bloody reunion!

I did something similar; checked in our of curiosity and nostalgia after about a 5 year hiatus and got sucked in again.

Good to see you back
Shhht... Ghoul and I are still on the same cycle.

Thank you! I am trying to integrate more things that make me smile in my days. It might not be nice... but, you fools make me smile. Glad to be back!

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote