Old 06-20-2006, 06:25 AM   #31
Tenspace
I Live Here
 
Tenspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Rocky Mountains, USA
Posts: 10,218
I appreciate all the support, guys. Don't feel bad if you can't help, your words and support are plenty.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:48 AM   #32
brad89
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Do you accept prayers?=D
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:04 AM   #33
James
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Has the shitstain fucked off yet?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:40 PM   #34
Tenspace
I Live Here
 
Tenspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Rocky Mountains, USA
Posts: 10,218
Pray away. And yes, I think the ShitStain has officially fucked off. :)

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:05 PM   #35
brad89
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"Dear lord Zeus, I want You to help the God of the RA forums... if You do, I'll sacrifice up some mean Rib Eye... and if it's not too much trouble, the rest of the forums, like Choobus, and Anthonyjfuchs, and Big Bang... and Scathach, and Sternwallow, and a DifferentTim... and by ALL means the evil theists, who worship a false idol and disrespect Your name and direct towards You Blasphemy... and ShadowWolf and Word_Sword... and, by any means necessary (even demonic possession) Carico... Your humble servant and keeper of Your flock, Brad."

I'll cook one up to send to Apollo, too!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:33 PM   #36
Gnosital
still unsmited
 
Gnosital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,661
Quote:
brad89 wrote
"Dear lord Zeus, I want You to help the God of the RA forums... if You do, I'll sacrifice up some mean Rib Eye... and if it's not too much trouble, the rest of the forums, like Choobus, and Anthonyjfuchs, and Big Bang... and Scathach, and Sternwallow, and a DifferentTim... and by ALL means the evil theists, who worship a false idol and disrespect Your name and direct towards You Blasphemy... and ShadowWolf and Word_Sword... and, by any means necessary (even demonic possession) Carico... Your humble servant and keeper of Your flock, Brad."

I'll cook one up to send to Apollo, too!
Uh..thanks....wait, are you saying you want Zeus to hook us up or eat us as a sacrifice? Cause I will only allow barbecue sauce to be slathered over me under very specific circumstances.

You should save those ribs for the first annual RA convention.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:49 PM   #37
EvelKnievel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
scathach wrote
You should save those ribs for the first annual RA convention.
A convention? When? Where? Please tell me it's true. I'll bring the dip. And by dip I mean myself.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:34 AM   #38
Choobus
I Live Here
 
Choobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: prick up your ears
Posts: 20,553
yeah, let's have an RA convention. Only, RA himself is not invited because he's full of shit!

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:12 AM   #39
Choobus
I Live Here
 
Choobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: prick up your ears
Posts: 20,553
bump

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:56 AM   #40
Tenspace
I Live Here
 
Tenspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Rocky Mountains, USA
Posts: 10,218
Yes, a convention. There will first be a secret convention to be held in an undisclosed location at an indeterminate time. Once that's out of the way, we will plan the real deal, possibly mid to late Fall, and hopefully in a city with easy access and cheap airfares so everyone can attend.

I vote Cumming, Georgia. It's not far from Atlanta's airport. Then again, nothing in the Southeast is far from Atlanta's airport.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:58 AM   #41
Choobus
I Live Here
 
Choobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: prick up your ears
Posts: 20,553
hurr hurr, cumming

no way dude, that's jesus land

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:01 AM   #42
Gnosital
still unsmited
 
Gnosital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,661
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Yes, a convention. There will first be a secret convention to be held in an undisclosed location at an indeterminate time. Once that's out of the way, we will plan the real deal, possibly mid to late Fall, and hopefully in a city with easy access and cheap airfares so everyone can attend.

I vote Cumming, Georgia. It's not far from Atlanta's airport. Then again, nothing in the Southeast is far from Atlanta's airport.
CUMMING!??

Well, can't we just give an unofficial renaming to wherever we do meet up?


Dude, Jahrjah SUX ASS. Even tho I COULD drive there. And car pool with Katie and 10% and 4th gen.

New thread?
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:47 AM   #43
4thgeneration
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
scathach wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Yes, a convention. There will first be a secret convention to be held in an undisclosed location at an indeterminate time. Once that's out of the way, we will plan the real deal, possibly mid to late Fall, and hopefully in a city with easy access and cheap airfares so everyone can attend.

I vote Cumming, Georgia. It's not far from Atlanta's airport. Then again, nothing in the Southeast is far from Atlanta's airport.
CUMMING!??

Well, can't we just give an unofficial renaming to wherever we do meet up?


Dude, Jahrjah SUX ASS. Even tho I COULD drive there. And car pool with Katie and 10% and 4th gen.

New thread?
I'm game no matter where (within reason). I think we should definitely take a road trip! We should go someplace where the weather is nice (definitely not Ohio during late fall or winter). Plus the road construction here during the summer totally blows.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:13 PM   #44
Choobus
I Live Here
 
Choobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: prick up your ears
Posts: 20,553
I see that our current SHITLORD OF THE WEEK is back.

hi franny. Are you enjoying your reign, your shitlordship?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:29 PM   #45
Tenspace
I Live Here
 
Tenspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Rocky Mountains, USA
Posts: 10,218
Did you see him lurking? He hasn't posted since the 16th.

Oh, and if you are reading and lurking, well Fuck You, Francis. Here's a present for ya - it's dedicated to your mom:


"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:17 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2000 - , Raving Atheists [dot] com frequency-supranational frequency-supranational