Old 05-22-2018, 11:49 AM   #286
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
I think it's more accurate to say I'm defending Muslims rather than defending Islam. If Christians were being persecuted the way Muslims are, I would defend them too.
Do you know what abrogation is? It shows that the jizlamic manual gets worse as it develops, whereby the cristain manual gets more sly with its NT.

Muhamid was dicktated to directly by gabriel, so you can't argue with that.
So when he decreed that the violent later revelations overwrite the earlier pansy stuff the apologists are so fond of quoting, you can't argue with that either.

Anyone who agrees with the above rules can GTF. If they don't agree with the koran as written then they are non muslim & not a problem.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:07 PM   #287
Noodle

Hmm. Would you say people who call themselves Christians but don't agree with the whole Bible aren't Christians?

I mean, it's fine if you would. It just means most of my students aren't real Muslims, which is a distinction I can live with. I'm not trying to be a turd here.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 02:37 PM   #288
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
Hmm. Would you say people who call themselves Christians but don't agree with the whole Bible aren't Christians?

I mean, it's fine if you would. It just means most of my students aren't real Muslims, which is a distinction I can live with. I'm not trying to be a turd here.

Cristains are divided by confusion over their ambiguous texts rendering them mainly impotent, whereas jizlam is straight down the line violent. In the absence of a modern guiding authority, or a recognised prophet carrying an addendum, they are fucked. The only good reply is outright rejection of their hideous book, anything else is encouragement.

The koran plainly states that the peaceful verses were temporary until the religion grew stronger. How strong would we like to see them get? Check out the numbers who anonymously admit to celebrating atrocities. Yes, a great many are nice people, but they are instructed to kill you if you don't convert. Of course most of them won't, many are pretending out of fear, but at the end of the day that's their brief.

I'm not on a mission or anything. I interact fine with people & have no interest in anyone's personal beliefs, whatever their background; until the time they are no longer private.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote