Old 02-17-2018, 04:02 PM   #3256
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Amen. I actually think Smelly, you may have posted these two posts sober. Amazing to me. Am I correct?

Smelly do you live in the US? If not why do you give a flying fuck about about "In God We Trust" and "God Bless the USA" which is stated here?

Try to answer this post without showing the bestiality pics you recent posted that you use to jack off. Sicko.

JJ
Hi brother JJ

The reason Smelly posted "in God we trust" etc is because Sinny argues that it is we Christians who are evil by dropping bombs in the middle east to fight ISIS. Sinny conflates US policy with Christian policy. I stated US policy is secular. Smelly tries to come to Sinny's rescue by arguing that the US government is Christian - hence the visual postings seen.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:21 PM   #3257
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertzy,

What the Fuck? Did they let you out of the locked psychiatric ward or what? You said you wouldn't be posting here. Your posts are worthless and adding things like "Weirdo Wanker" looks stupid and adolescent like.

However, I don't ban people on my forum or confine them to their own thread as I believe in the freedom for all to post their own thoughts and speak in the language they know best, even if it includes idiotic phrases such as "Weirdo Wanker." Bizarre at best. It's Smelly that restricts posting.

You have the same problem Smelly has. Smelly has also posted here frequently (I believe even sober a time or two) "DON'T FEED THE TROLL"
Yet here he is posting like you. You also said you were done posting here.

What the fuck is up with this? Do you and Smelly not remember stomping off in posting style with BIG time comments you are not posting here again? Or..most likely Smelly was drunk and you on drugs when you posted those posts?

Welcome back to my thread where freedom of speech exists.

Regards,

JJ
Fuck off you christard cunt.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:07 PM   #3258
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Fuck off you christard cunt.
...yet another adolescent post. Sad. You simply couldn't resist posting a response could you? Hmm. Why is that? I thought you weren't posting here anymore.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:42 PM   #3259
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hi brother JJ

The reason Smelly posted "in God we trust" etc is because Sinny argues that it is we Christians who are evil by dropping bombs in the middle east to fight ISIS. Sinny conflates US policy with Christian policy. I stated US policy is secular. Smelly tries to come to Sinny's rescue by arguing that the US government is Christian - hence the visual postings seen.
Thanks for the info. Was Smelly actually sober when he posted this? Seems as such. It's the usual BS posting (Waaah Christians are so mean type posting,)plus does Smelly even live in the US? If not why does he even care? Perhaps he will address this further.

If you don't like living in the US then move out or be an agent for change to the best of your ability. Don't join the WMB club. (Whine, moan and bitch about the US and Christians club-Looks like Smelly is now Co-President with Sinny.)

JJ
Old 02-18-2018, 02:14 AM   #3260
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
...yet another adolescent post. Sad. You simply couldn't resist posting a response could you? Hmm. Why is that? I thought you weren't posting here anymore.

JJ
Wanker.

Old 02-18-2018, 02:15 AM   #3261
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hi brother JJ

Oh, jerrypong, let me kiss thine ass.

Weirdo cunt.

Old 02-18-2018, 10:28 AM   #3262
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I stated US policy is secular.
Fucking Horseshit and Bollocks!

Quote:
God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers
Quote:
Bush’s religious motivations are not bad because religion is a bad thing. They’re not bad because the Iraq war was a bad thing. They’re bad because:
We live in a secular democracy, not a theocracy. God’s commands have no place in our military strategy.
Secular policy? - suck my hairy ballsack!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:41 PM   #3263
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Fucking Horseshit and Bollocks!

Secular policy? - suck my hairy ballsack!
It is secular.
What solutions do you offer to fight ISIS?, maybe just do nothing?
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:07 PM   #3264
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
What solutions do you offer to fight ISIS?
That's easy. Flood the place with free Murican soap episodes, streetwear, rap. Actually we need a few brave souls to take the piss out of swinophobia, where are all the heroes? Giveit me muhamet sex toys wit Jinlube. Also we could do without cristain loons slagging them who don't know there is a new sentence after a question mark! That's a sign of inferiority.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:44 PM   #3265
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
It is secular.
The Constitution may be secular, but when the Commander in Chief makes major policy decisions of national security based on his god's commands, that isn't secular - it's theocratic.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 10:05 PM   #3266
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The Constitution may be secular, but when the Commander in Chief makes major policy decisions of national security based on his god's commands, that isn't secular - it's theocratic.
Too bad. Christians are the majority in the USA last I checked and has been posted here. Someone mentioned there has been no atheist President. That's because the people here in the US don't want one, and won't vote for one. I hope we never have an atheist President.

I agree it could be defined as theocratic but that's the way it goes. Perhaps you could move here to the US if you don't live here currently which I thought was not the case, (although I could be wrong, and stand to be corrected if so) and work toward becoming the first atheist President.

You won't get far. This site shows atheists as using adolescent language (Fuck, Cunt, Christard, etc etc and no one is impressed with atheists like this. The people in the US would never vote for an atheist President is my opinion

I pray to God I am correct; I certainly don't see it anytime soon.

JJ
Old 02-19-2018, 01:00 AM   #3267
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Too bad. Christians are the majority in the USA last I checked and has been posted here. Someone mentioned there has been no atheist President. That's because the people here in the US don't want one, and won't vote for one. I hope we never have an atheist President.

I agree it could be defined as theocratic but that's the way it goes. Perhaps you could move here to the US if you don't live here currently which I thought was not the case, (although I could be wrong, and stand to be corrected if so) and work toward becoming the first atheist President.

You won't get far. This site shows atheists as using adolescent language (Fuck, Cunt, Christard, etc etc and no one is impressed with atheists like this. The people in the US would never vote for an atheist President is my opinion

I pray to God I am correct; I certainly don't see it anytime soon.

JJ
Wake up and smell the coffee, tit head.

Christardology is on the wane, even in the USA, thanks to Matt Dillahunty and others. Atheism appears to be gathering apace.

Here in the UK, and Europe, there are now more atheists than christards and that's only set to get worse for christards, according to the stats.

Finally, people are waking up to the biggest lie in the history of Mankind.

Finally, Mankind is free of the shackles of christardology and its sanctions to be able to challenge the christard dogma and to offer proof, that does withstand scientific scrutiny, that de lard and his zombie boy son are no more than myths created to relieve Mankind of his goods, money and dignity. Finally, Mankind is waking up to the fact that christardology is no more than a tool used by christardologists to exert control over Mankind.

You and your kind are on your way out, sonny.

In the not too distant future, idiots like you and android, with his IQ of 66 and his piss-poor communication skills, will just be rather quaint curiosities that are to be pitied.

In the more distant future, Mankind will look back with incredulity on this period in time where he believed that ghosts could rape women and impregnate them and women could have babies and yet remain virgins. He will wonder how Mankind, in the past, could believe such bollocks and will hang his head in shame. I wonder this very point now.

Oh, by the way, fuck off.

Old 02-19-2018, 03:28 AM   #3268
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Wake up and smell the coffee, tit head.

Christardology is on the wane, even in the USA, thanks to Matt Dillahunty and others. Atheism appears to be gathering apace.

Here in the UK, and Europe, there are now more atheists than christards and that's only set to get worse for christards, according to the stats.

Finally, people are waking up to the biggest lie in the history of Mankind.

Finally, Mankind is free of the shackles of christardology and its sanctions to be able to challenge the christard dogma and to offer proof, that does withstand scientific scrutiny, that de lard and his zombie boy son are no more than myths created to relieve Mankind of his goods, money and dignity. Finally, Mankind is waking up to the fact that christardology is no more than a tool used by christardologists to exert control over Mankind.

You and your kind are on your way out, sonny.

In the not too distant future, idiots like you and android, with his IQ of 66 and his piss-poor communication skills, will just be rather quaint curiosities that are to be pitied.

In the more distant future, Mankind will look back with incredulity on this period in time where he believed that ghosts could rape women and impregnate them and women could have babies and yet remain virgins. He will wonder how Mankind, in the past, could believe such bollocks and will hang his head in shame. I wonder this very point now.

Oh, by the way, fuck off.
I agree with you Christianity is on the wane here in the US as it is many places in the World. I wasn't talking about Europe, ignoramus. I live in the US and I can guarantee you there won't be an atheist in the office of Presidency in the next many years.

In Europe and the UK, I agree Christianity is almost dying out. The pendulum will swing back the other way and in some countries Christianity is growing. Christianity will trump atheism and Jesus said, "Lo I will be with you until the end of the age." (Look it up) to his apostles and the Christian Church in general; common denominator, Jesus as savior for forgiveness of sins, atoning for those sins on the cross, and by his cross and resurrection has gained everlasting life for those that believe including some too ignorant, and retarded like you, Hertzy.

Therefore, nutcase, Christianity will not die out. You have some paranoia about the Christian Church and its ability to control mankind. Get on some meds for extreme paranoia now that they let you out of the Psychiatric unit.

Christianity in this Country and World may diminish however atheists will never take charge of jack shit. If atheists here in this country and also in this forum are any example of "atheism" it's a joke. The adolescent language here is a joke and most of the posts are as well. Perhaps in this little group of retards you feel you are really superior to Christians but you are sadly mistaken. The Lord might take pity and forgive your ignorance at the end of your life. After all, only a fool believes there is no God.

More likely than anything is Muslims will take over in some places. You speak of ghosts raping women and a woman remaining a virgin etc. and you attach these beliefs to all of Christianity.

Those are the precepts of faith in the Catholic Church, and not indicative of what many others believe. Southern Baptists do not believe in the "Immaculate conception" etc. Grow up and figure some of this out. If you have issues with Catholicism that's your own fucking problem. You obviously don't even have a clue about Christian beliefs although you have fooled yourself to think you do.

If you have issues with Catholicism then call the Pope and take up your issues with him. Just call the "atheist idiots" line and see if he gives a rat's ass anymore than I do. You might get yourself a form letter of some kind to ease your troubled mind

No one is forcing you to be any religion fool. No one is forced to believe those things you note where you live and I live and apparently that have your underwear in a bunch.

Hertzy, get down on your knees and thank God you are not living in some Country whereby you can be murdered for not believing in the beliefs of those in power over that country.

As far as telling me to 'Fuck off', what a joke. It's you that has stated several times you will NEVER post again on my thread, at least twice that I recall, maybe more yet here you are, posting yet AGAIN. You can't resist reading my thread can you? That's because you long for meaning in your life and have to read what JJ has to say.

Andrew and I have planted seeds which someday may grow and convert someone on this forum. Several posters have come and gone in my time here and really I believe some have become Christians.

Quite frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about what you 'wonder about.' You are hearing the gospel every time you read one of my posts and you can't resist reading them.

Grow up Hertzy and try to be more than a piss poor example of those who hold atheist beliefs.

JJ
Old 02-19-2018, 05:29 AM   #3269
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I agree with you Christianity is on the wane here in the US as it is many places in the World. I wasn't talking about Europe, ignoramus. I live in the US and I can guarantee you there won't be an atheist in the office of Presidency in the next many years.

In Europe and the UK, I agree Christianity is almost dying out. The pendulum will swing back the other way and in some countries Christianity is growing. Christianity will trump atheism and Jesus said, "Lo I will be with you until the end of the age." (Look it up) to his apostles and the Christian Church in general; common denominator, Jesus as savior for forgiveness of sins, atoning for those sins on the cross, and by his cross and resurrection has gained everlasting life for those that believe including some too ignorant, and retarded like you, Hertzy.

Therefore, nutcase, Christianity will not die out. You have some paranoia about the Christian Church and its ability to control mankind. Get on some meds for extreme paranoia now that they let you out of the Psychiatric unit.

Christianity in this Country and World may diminish however atheists will never take charge of jack shit. If atheists here in this country and also in this forum are any example of "atheism" it's a joke. The adolescent language here is a joke and most of the posts are as well. Perhaps in this little group of retards you feel you are really superior to Christians but you are sadly mistaken. The Lord might take pity and forgive your ignorance at the end of your life. After all, only a fool believes there is no God.

More likely than anything is Muslims will take over in some places. You speak of ghosts raping women and a woman remaining a virgin etc. and you attach these beliefs to all of Christianity.

Those are the precepts of faith in the Catholic Church, and not indicative of what many others believe. Southern Baptists do not believe in the "Immaculate conception" etc. Grow up and figure some of this out. If you have issues with Catholicism that's your own fucking problem. You obviously don't even have a clue about Christian beliefs although you have fooled yourself to think you do.

If you have issues with Catholicism then call the Pope and take up your issues with him. Just call the "atheist idiots" line and see if he gives a rat's ass anymore than I do. You might get yourself a form letter of some kind to ease your troubled mind

No one is forcing you to be any religion fool. No one is forced to believe those things you note where you live and I live and apparently that have your underwear in a bunch.

Hertzy, get down on your knees and thank God you are not living in some Country whereby you can be murdered for not believing in the beliefs of those in power over that country.

As far as telling me to 'Fuck off', what a joke. It's you that has stated several times you will NEVER post again on my thread, at least twice that I recall, maybe more yet here you are, posting yet AGAIN. You can't resist reading my thread can you? That's because you long for meaning in your life and have to read what JJ has to say.

Andrew and I have planted seeds which someday may grow and convert someone on this forum. Several posters have come and gone in my time here and really I believe some have become Christians.

Quite frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about what you 'wonder about.' You are hearing the gospel every time you read one of my posts and you can't resist reading them.

Grow up Hertzy and try to be more than a piss poor example of those who hold atheist beliefs.

JJ
You are a first class wanker of the first water.

Once, virtually the whole of Europe was christard. People who didn't believe in christardology were punished: tortured, put in jail or put to death.

christard cunts then began to lose their power base. As that happened, christardology came under attack. As a result, christards began to slowly lose their power and atheism grew.

I agree with you that christardology could grow again if any of the christardology bollocks were true. Sadly, for christards, it's not true. The lies in the babble and propagated by the christard crutch are increasingly being exposed by science for the horseshit they really and obviously are.

When we are young, inexperienced and devoid of knowledge, we believe in Santa Clause. When we begin to grow up, acquire experience and knowledge, we realise that it's a lie and stop believing FOR GOOD. We don't suddenly, in the midst of a mid-life crisis for example, start believing in Santa Clause again, shit head. And so it is with christardology. Years ago, Man was young, inexperienced and devoid of knowledge and he believed in this christard bollocks. Then, Man began to grow up. He developed the early beginnings of science. christardology felt threatened and so implemented laws to prevent the masses revolting against christardology. For example, at one time, here in the UK, it was illegal to read a babble printed in a language other than Latin. The penalty was death. I just love you christards for being such peace-loving and forgiving twats, don't you?

Today, all such laws have been repealed and science has come of age and is busy identifying christardology as being the bollocks it obviously is. The result? Here in the UK, churches are closing and/or amalgamating through lack of interest. The average age of a UK churchgoer is now in excess of 70. Few people in the UK, relatively speaking, give a rat's ass about going to church or about christardology. They don't believe and don't see that it has any relevance to them. They place christardology on a par with Santa Clause.

christardology is now seen as a fuckin' lie from start to finish here in the UK. Why on earth would people go back to believing in christard bull shit you stupid little wanker? That's totally illogical. That said, if you believe that a ghost can rape a woman and impregnate her, what should I expect from you except illogical horse wank?

Oh, by the way, fuck off, cunt!! The game is up. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Old 02-19-2018, 08:39 AM   #3270
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

I realize in the past Christians have put to death and tortured people to death as well. That's in the past. Christians have made many mistakes and stupid choices both collectively and individually. I agree with that. The UK is not the center of the world, Hertzy. The issue is the Church prevails and grows in some countries and the pendulum will swing back to Christianity. The pendulum might swing by and knock your sad ass over Hertzy, so watch out when that starts to happen.

I also agree Christians have not always been peace loving and forgiving. People are sinful Hertzy as the pathetic behavior of Christians in the past and even today shows. That's why, every person including you need a savior. What do you do forgive your own sins? You can't do that. Spare me that as I know there are atheists who do try to apologize and make amends regarding their wrongdoing to others but it's God that you insult with poor behavior and evil thoughts, words and actions. You don't care but it's the gospel truth. God out trumps you and so do all Christians. Atheism is a joke. It seems atheism is a life of whining, bitching and moaning about the evil in the world, and how there cannot be a loving, caring, just God. Atheists also spend a lot of time trying to convince others that based on science Christ does not exists. Some scientists are Christians although it's a small percentage for they are pushed and ousted out of their professions for embracing Christianity.

Yes, most of the UK does not care or give a rat's ass about Christianity. Most people are aware of that and it is concerning to Christians as they decide how to best evangelize to people as Christianity diminishes to a point where it fizzles out completely.

That the majority of those in the UK do not believe does not make it untrue. Here in the US, the majority are Christians so what about that? I know you believe they are deceived, ignorant and "unscientific" (for lack of a better word) but no one cares about your tiny opinion.

Thanks for posting yet again Hertzy. I really appreciate your readership. Christianity and JJ's posts are like a drug for you, you keep coming back for more and more, don't ya?

JJ