Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 08:05 AM   #61
joni

Quote:
defanatic wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
I was just cleaning my basement and found a copy of The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel.

A cookie to whomever has the best idea as to how I should destroy this book.
Find a rabbit. Feed the book to the rabbit. Drown the rabbit in a barrel full of petrol. Start shooting into the barrel with some sort of firearm. Once you have hit the rabbit, ignite the petrol, and warm your hands.
Hey! It's cruel to make a rabbit eat that kind of shit!

Old 01-11-2007, 07:28 AM   #62
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Canadian spy coins.

Freaky shit.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Old 01-11-2007, 07:31 AM   #63
Professor Chaos

Quote:
joni wrote
Quote:
defanatic wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
I was just cleaning my basement and found a copy of The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel.

A cookie to whomever has the best idea as to how I should destroy this book.
Find a rabbit. Feed the book to the rabbit. Drown the rabbit in a barrel full of petrol. Start shooting into the barrel with some sort of firearm. Once you have hit the rabbit, ignite the petrol, and warm your hands.
Hey! It's cruel to make a rabbit eat that kind of shit!
:lol:

Old 01-11-2007, 07:36 AM   #64
Traum

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Canadian spy coins.

Freaky shit.
Very Strange. Especially since RFID only works when you point a signal at someone. Its only a reflector, it doesn't transmit. What would be the point? You can't follow someone with it.

Old 01-11-2007, 10:38 AM   #65
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Traum wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Canadian spy coins.

Freaky shit.
Very Strange. Especially since RFID only works when you point a signal at someone. Its only a reflector, it doesn't transmit. What would be the point? You can't follow someone with it.
RFID does transmit. The device receives power through induction when near an RFID base. THere are hacks you can build to read the information encoded in anyone's RFID gas card (SpeedPass for you ExxonMobil customer) or other RFID device.

Despite the obsession with tags, both among investors and among self-styled consumer advocates, the real issue around data and RFID is more with the data it generates than with what’s on the tags. Most tags don’t carry much more than their own identity: what kind of thing they are, plus a unique serial number. The interesting data comes from the context: where the item travels, who purchases it, and so forth. The directory of what things are is public; it will be the EPC. But that’s like a domain name; it gives you the pointer, but it doesn’t necessarily give you access to the data. That is, I can find out what kind of product a certain number refers to, and I may have the unique serial number. - Esther Dyson

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 01-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #66
Gnosital
still unsmited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndlsVnV5zVA
Old 01-11-2007, 11:11 AM   #67
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote
I long for the day when someone on a losing team sarcastically thanks Jesus
They thank Jesus when they win, but blame their teammates, coaching staff and fans when they lose. I'd like to hear a press conference from Terrell Owens:

"We woulda won if Jesus hadn't been knocking all those balls outta my hands. I mean, you saw it; it was right there in my hands. I woulda caught it, but Jesus just knocked it clean out. And that interception earlier; Tony Romo had a clear shot at Terry Glenn, but then Jesus moved the ball so Lito Sheppard could snag it. Come on, man, you were watching the same game I was; Jesus totally blew it. And we ain't gonna put up with that shit. Jesus needs to put up or shut up."

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:39 AM   #68
darwinfish

Quote:
scathach wrote
I can't believe it's not Jesus!

Old 01-11-2007, 11:42 AM   #69
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
darwinfish wrote
Quote:
scathach wrote
I can't believe it's not Jesus!
I was playing that in my office a little while ago, and a student went by and gave me the total stank eye!

:D

I turned it up.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:47 AM   #70
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
I long for the day when someone on a losing team sarcastically thanks Jesus
They thank Jesus when they win, but blame their teammates, coaching staff and fans when they lose. I'd like to hear a press conference from Terrell Owens:

"We woulda won if Jesus hadn't been knocking all those balls outta my hands. I mean, you saw it; it was right there in my hands. I woulda caught it, but Jesus just knocked it clean out. And that interception earlier; Tony Romo had a clear shot at Terry Glenn, but then Jesus moved the ball so Lito Sheppard could snag it. Come on, man, you were watching the same game I was; Jesus totally blew it. And we ain't gonna put up with that shit. Jesus needs to put up or shut up."
Last summer on HBO, boxer Vernon Forrest won a very questionable fight, a decision so dubious that the crowd booed even as announcer Larry Merchant interviewed him after the bout.

"First of all," Vernon said, "I'd like to thank God for giving me this victory."

Merchant replied: "You ought to thank the judges as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Old 01-11-2007, 12:14 PM   #71
Jahrta

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
I can assure you that in the UK pissing in the sink is considered to be uncouth. Especially when one is visiting friends....
Well, the movie also involved some dude fucking a brother and sister at the same time, so...
wait - his own brother and sister, or just doing a brother and sister duo at the same time?

Think of it as Skull Island for theistic beliefs...Even if you survive the Choobusaurus there is still that ravine full of giant atheistropods waiting to make a meal of you.
"I won't think in your church if you promise not to pray in my school"
Old 01-11-2007, 01:02 PM   #72
Professor Chaos

Quote:
Jahrta wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
I can assure you that in the UK pissing in the sink is considered to be uncouth. Especially when one is visiting friends....
Well, the movie also involved some dude fucking a brother and sister at the same time, so...
wait - his own brother and sister, or just doing a brother and sister duo at the same time?
Brother sister duo.

Old 01-12-2007, 12:13 PM   #73
Professor Chaos

Jesus takes the Blasphemy Challenge.

Old 01-12-2007, 02:02 PM   #74
Jahrta

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Jahrta wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Brother sister duo.
...because these things matter, after all

Think of it as Skull Island for theistic beliefs...Even if you survive the Choobusaurus there is still that ravine full of giant atheistropods waiting to make a meal of you.
"I won't think in your church if you promise not to pray in my school"
Old 01-12-2007, 02:02 PM   #75
Professor Chaos

Quote:
Jahrta wrote
Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
Jahrta wrote
Brother sister duo.
...because these things matter, after all
:D

Closed Thread