Old 12-19-2022, 01:19 PM   #46
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
DyingStrong wrote View Post
Pathetic. It's Saturday night and I am reading an Andrew666 post.
I'm honored!

Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 01:41 PM   #47
DyingStrong

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I'm honored!

haha Andrew666, can you please invite some of your good friends to this forum? Tell them that we need salvation or something enticing. I want religious nuts and non-religious people to come and post here.
If you keep coming here it is because you like it. I am sure others too would experience the love that smelly and I (and others) could give to the religious

I am begging now from you, now you are going to feel more honored!

Live and Let Die
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 10:06 PM   #48
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
DyingStrong wrote View Post
haha Andrew666, can you please invite some of your good friends to this forum? Tell them that we need salvation or something enticing. I want religious nuts and non-religious people to come and post here.
If you keep coming here it is because you like it. I am sure others too would experience the love that smelly and I (and others) could give to the religious

I am begging now from you, now you are going to feel more honored!
I remember the days, the fights, the entertainment.
The issue is that Theists, Ggod bless them, are just sooooo badly ridiculed and made fun off in this sight, that few can bear the heat. Some stay on, because it is taught by Jesus to preach the Word to all nations, all people - and keep trying no matter what, but still eventually they will shy away. But I'll try..
Old 12-22-2022, 10:25 AM   #49
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The issue is that Theists, Ggod bless them, are just sooooo badly ridiculed and made fun off in this sight, (sic)
That's because they're so full of shit - they spout the same bullshit year after year - and avoid dealing with any questions put their way. Rather like yourself!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 04:04 PM   #50
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Hello, Happy New Years!
It is exactly 2023 years since the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
In GOD WE TRUST!
Ha Ha - sorry just like getting a rise out of you'all.

I thought you'd be entertained that I tried to spew my propaganda on the "Atheist Republic" website. They kicked me off!

But before they did, there was one quote from one Atheist he seemed to "get" what I was saying about a naturalized 'Ggod" born of the infinitude of nature.

He said, "So the First Cause of the Universe is Ggod?".

Very clever! I immediately congratulated him as being one of the few "braniacs" who understood what I was saying.

In a past eternal cosmos of infinite size, all things which can potentially exist, will have from eternity past existed - and that includes a supreme consciousness plausibly of knowledge and command of technology to take over the Cosmos.

I've updated my website, lots of cool pictures (go to peek inside section).
https://godbornfrominfinity.com

Also, I should mention, if you want a hoot, I wrote a second book about - what then, if God exists, is the correct religion or world view.

The book is called "Christianity Vs. Islam! A Badminton Match for the Ages"

It is an informative and thoughtful apocalyptic tale where a Christian, Muslim, and on a lark an ATHEIST (I imagined Smelly, and at the end of the book Heaven congratulates him!) all pray to God to tell them what is the correct world view. God authorizes a "badminton match" between the worlds best Muslim Vs. Christian Player to settle the matter.

It is really Christianity, vs Islam vs Atheism. I have an Atheist jeering from the stands, and he gives a strong soliloquy how stupid the players (and the event) is.

Anyway check out the website if you want

https://christianityvsislam.com
Old 01-04-2023, 04:12 PM   #51
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Hi Dying Strong,
A few years back there were two other Theists besides myself. What happened to them.?
I called Us - the "three theists in house".
Old 01-12-2023, 09:50 AM   #52
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

BULLETIN BULLETIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been spinning my Ggod propoganda on facebook and I got my first ever positive recognition from a self described "militant atheist!"

Here is what he said

"Andrew. Your 'won't a multiverse result in god?' post is the best original argument I've come across in over a year surfing all the English language atheist and related groups. I say this, in spite of myself being a convinced long-term militant and active atheist. You should definitely make an effort to get this published in a philosophy or philosophy of science journal, if only as a letter. VERY bright suggestion indeed (I am VERY sorry to say !"

It almost brought a tear to my eye as I felt the Holy Spirit enter me! .

I guess I should formulate a God equation...

Infinite stuff X infinite time X infinite possibilities of arrangements of matter and energy = > a god. A natural god, the Atheist's god.

Another member at least "got" the idea, I think he was an Atheist, because he coined the expression (worth taking out a trademark) "So the first cause of the Universe is God?"

Indeed in an infinitely large universe a Ggod would be expected to form at the earliest possible moment, because infinity is present from the outset.

I bring the news to you guys first.

My worst enemies?, yet this place strangely feels like home.