Old 11-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #1321
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
It's the Bush legacy ....
.... and some rumour mills are already sowing seeds for another clown to make an appearance in 2016

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #1322
nkb
He who walks among the theists

He is one of the rising stars of the Republicans (although, I have to admit that I haven't heard much about him in a while). The other ones are guys like Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal, etc.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #1323
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I wonder if Christie can survive the teabagger types who are now calling for him to be hung from the nearest tree just for being seen alongside Obama during Frankenstorm.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #1324
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I must admit to being a bit of a sadist when it come to the wingbats. So after the election I checked out a few of their websites such as moonbattery to gauge the reaction to the loss. Truly, the whinging, crying, tantrum throwing, sooking, finger pointing and blaming is something to behold. I love it, very entertaining.

One thing that comes up repeatedly which I find pretty funny is the call "it's time to buy guns and gold". As if they haven't all got guns already.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #1325
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I reckon the Mormon Moron was a natural disaster beautifully dumped on the Rethuglicans.
The Lard sure does do his stuff in mysterious ways.
Sometimes, even the Lord overestimates that amount of magic in magical underpants.

I thank the leprechauns that I don't have to spend the next 4 years listening to that conman for the criminal elite run his creepy mouth.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #1326
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I must admit to being a bit of a sadist when it come to the wingbats. So after the election I checked out a few of their websites such as moonbattery to gauge the reaction to the loss. Truly, the whinging, crying, tantrum throwing, sooking, finger pointing and blaming is something to behold. I love it, very entertaining.

One thing that comes up repeatedly which I find pretty funny is the call "it's time to buy guns and gold". As if they haven't all got guns already.
Oh good grief- I just went and had a quick look at moonbattery- what a complete load of idiots and buffoons - my brain started to fry so I only stayed a few seconds

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #1327
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I know what you mean. although entertaining to me for awhile, the negativity, prejudice, hate and general nastiness can really get to me if I linger too long. I almost feel like having a shower afterwards, serious!

Old 11-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #1328
psychodiva
I Live Here

yeah- I know some people that have the same effect on me

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:28 AM   #1329
Davin
Obsessed Member

Woman Runs Over Husband Because Obama was Re-Elected
Quote:
Solomon's husband, Daniel Solomon, told police his wife "just hated Obama" and was very angry he was re-elected and blamed the President for problems her family is going through.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #1330
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Boy! Imagine what might have happened if he did vote and then confessed to voting for Obama.

"Well actually luv, I voted for Barack, I thought he been doin a good job." BAM!