Old 02-23-2007, 07:00 PM   #1
ShadowofGod

Quote:
Tributes left for a dead chicken
Flowers and tributes were left in an alleyway where the body of a mystery dead baby was found - before police realised it was only a chicken foetus.

A member of the public discovered the remains in a back alley in the Anfield area of Liverpool.

Police cordoned off the scene but soon realised that it was not a human but a chicken foetus.

Well-wishers had laid more than a dozen bunches of flowers at the scene, along with cards and teddy bears.

Local gossip

One of the cards read: "RIP Little Baby. Safe in the arms of Jesus. From someone who is a loving mother xxxx."

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken".

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said: "It seems a member of the public saw the remains of a foetus, which possibly resembled a human foetus, and called us.

"We cordoned off the area to investigate, as we would with any possible suspicious death, but it became apparent it was not a human foetus.

"The flowers and cards are obviously the result of local gossip, but we can assure people that the remains were not human."

Conservative MP and editor of The Spectator Boris Johnson was criticised last year after commenting in the magazine that Liverpudlians were "hooked on grief".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...de/4372230.stm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Old 02-23-2007, 07:02 PM   #2
Choobus
I Live Here

fucking tards

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:03 PM   #3
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
"RIP Little Baby. Safe in the arms of Jesus. From someone who is a loving mother xxxx."
Awesome. Now all Jesus needs is some cole slaw and mashed potatoes, and he's all set.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:18 PM   #4
RenaissanceMan

That must have been one big assed chicken!
Old 02-23-2007, 07:37 PM   #5
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
Quote:
"RIP Little Baby. Safe in the arms of Jesus. From someone who is a loving mother xxxx."
Awesome. Now all Jesus needs is some cole slaw and mashed potatoes, and he's all set.
now she's going to have to say that every time she makes eggs for breakfast, otherwise she'll just look silly.....

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #6
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

I love the fact that chicken fetuses and human fetuses look similar enough to confuse someone.

Point: Evolutionary model.
Evolutionary model 91,527,923; Creationism 0.

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:12 PM   #7
BuzzKill

Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
Quote:
Oh my sweet fucking science. I am a little bit drunk right now, and when I read that I actually dropped my laptop because I laughed so hard. Holy shit. Thank you very very much.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:22 AM   #8
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:39 AM   #9
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

No jokes about scousers required here then ?!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:46 AM   #10
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
Quote:
Gravy, don't forget the gravy.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:04 AM   #11
GaryM

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote
If you insist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSa7BhiXGkQ
Old 02-24-2007, 08:23 AM   #12
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
GaryM wrote
Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote
If you insist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSa7BhiXGkQ
:lol:

"Number Two: What would you say to me after a romantic evening together?"

"Get dressed love, your taxi's here!"
Old 02-24-2007, 09:47 AM   #13
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
ShadowofGod wrote
Quote:
Tributes left for a dead chicken
Flowers and tributes were left in an alleyway where the body of a mystery dead baby was found - before police realised it was only a chicken foetus.

A member of the public discovered the remains in a back alley in the Anfield area of Liverpool.

Police cordoned off the scene but soon realised that it was not a human but a chicken foetus.

Well-wishers had laid more than a dozen bunches of flowers at the scene, along with cards and teddy bears.

Local gossip

One of the cards read: "RIP Little Baby. Safe in the arms of Jesus. From someone who is a loving mother xxxx."

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken".

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said: "It seems a member of the public saw the remains of a foetus, which possibly resembled a human foetus, and called us.

"We cordoned off the area to investigate, as we would with any possible suspicious death, but it became apparent it was not a human foetus.

"The flowers and cards are obviously the result of local gossip, but we can assure people that the remains were not human."

Conservative MP and editor of The Spectator Boris Johnson was criticised last year after commenting in the magazine that Liverpudlians were "hooked on grief".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...de/4372230.stm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
:lol::lol::lol:..this clearly shows how christ-psychosis dulls the senses, erodes reason and constantly creates delusions making the infected organ dysfunctional unable to differentiate between a tangible reality and a faith produced image, so the term RETARDED is a perfect definition of what a Christian truly is. A mentally ill person suffering from a form of delusions inducing schizophrenia that so far has evaded neurologists. The time is approaching when this anomaly ( virus?) will be discovered and religion sprung absurd beliefs would be defined for the neurological disorder they truly are. This discovery will be the TRUE rapture for Christ-psychotics when they would be spirited away from their churches and committed to mental institutions where neurological salvation would be found.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:17 AM   #14
Baphomet

Yup and those christ-tards deserve to look stupid because they are...

I'm going to start leaving chicken foetuses around town... this could be interesting.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:22 AM   #15
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
Baphomet wrote
Yup and those christ-tards deserve to look stupid because they are...

I'm going to start leaving chicken foetuses around town... this could be interesting.
Careful, you wouldn't want to be arrested for serial baby-killing. ;)