Old 06-30-2006, 01:27 PM   #226
Choobus
I Live Here

Someone should e mail him and let him know of the great honour that has been bestowed

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 02:36 PM   #227
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

I think SL obama probably suspects he has won the award, since all of that Christ-psychosis turdness is permeating the places where he gives speeches...:lol:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 08:14 PM   #228
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Here he is, receiving his award, as he looks to Francis (seated) for guidance in upholding this awesome tradition:

http://www.loveandjustice.org/images...rums/obama.JPG
Too bad this wasn't a video clip. We could then literallly watch the excrement ooze out of his mouth as he accepts his great honor.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 06:43 AM   #229
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Someone should e mail him and let him know of the great honour that has been bestowed
Quote:
Between tequila shots I wrote
Dear Senator Obama,

We write today to congratulate you for winning our community's highest honor, an award we present to those who express their personal connection to God or gods, other supernatural entities such as ghosts, goblins, fairies and leprechauns, the 'spiritual' realm, or any other related thaumaturgy that separates Those Who Hear Voices in Their Heads from the rest of us.

Your claim to Shitlord of the Week was earned when you publicly recounted your moment of voodoo ugga-bugga, experienced at the Trinity United Church of Christ:

"Kneeling beneath that cross on the South Side of Chicago, I felt I heard God's spirit beckoning me," you said. "I submitted myself to his will and dedicated myself to discovering his truth."

Good stuff, Senator! It's cuckoo yip-yap like that that really raises the Shitlord bar.

But you sealed the deal when you promised to infuse Jeezus H. Christ into the body politic: "Secularists are wrong when they ask believers to leave their religion at the door before entering the public square."

Exactly! We secularists must have bumped our heads, thinking that religious beliefs are a personal matter. It's a good idea to not only let the world know you've got voices in your head, but that your policy decisions will be informed by them. After all, this great nation has had the imprimatur of Gawd Almighty since day one, from the days we wiped out Native Merkins in a frenzy of Manifest Density to our bombing the Cradle of Civilization back to the Stone Age (the latter cleared with Jeezus by our current Commander in Chief -- he told us so.)

You have an impressive resume in your young career, Senator, and perhaps the best is yet to come: who knows how far you can rise in a nation of Christ-Psychotics? But no matter how high your star ascends in the United States of Merkins, to us you'll always be Shitlord III. Congratulations!

Philboid Studge
The Raving Atheists

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/viewt...126633#p126633

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 06:54 AM   #230
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Good job, Phil! :lol:

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:01 AM   #231
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
Dear Senator Obama,

We write today to congratulate you for winning our community's highest honor, an award we present to those who express their personal connection to God or gods, other supernatural entities such as ghosts, goblins, fairies and leprechauns, the 'spiritual' realm, or any other related thaumaturgy that separates Those Who Hear Voices in Their Heads from the rest of us.

Your claim to Shitlord of the Week was earned when you publicly recounted your moment of voodoo ugga-bugga, experienced at the Trinity United Church of Christ:

"Kneeling beneath that cross on the South Side of Chicago, I felt I heard God's spirit beckoning me," you said. "I submitted myself to his will and dedicated myself to discovering his truth."

Good stuff, Senator! It's cuckoo yip-yap like that that really raises the Shitlord bar.

But you sealed the deal when you promised to infuse Jeezus H. Christ into the body politic: "Secularists are wrong when they ask believers to leave their religion at the door before entering the public square."

Exactly! We secularists must have bumped our heads, thinking that religious beliefs are a personal matter. It's a good idea to not only let the world know you've got voices in your head, but that your policy decisions will be informed by them. After all, this great nation has had the imprimatur of Gawd Almighty since day one, from the days we wiped out Native Merkins in a frenzy of Manifest Density to our bombing the Cradle of Civilization back to the Stone Age (the latter cleared with Jeezus by our current Commander in Chief -- he told us so.)

You have an impressive resume in your young career, Senator, and perhaps the best is yet to come: who knows how far you can rise in a nation of Christ-Psychotics? But no matter how high your star ascends in the United States of Merkins, to us you'll always be Shitlord III. Congratulations!

Philboid Studge
The Raving Atheists

Assuming that a diligent assclown can receive the Shitlord designation more than once, through truly outrageous actions or statements, could we make a rule that, winning it Ten times would entitle one to the "Lifetime Achievement Award for ShitLordidness" or, perhaps “Shitlord Emeritus” or “Shitlord for Life”?

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:22 AM   #232
Tenspace
I Live Here

That is awesome, Philboid.... please tell us you really sent it.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:28 AM   #233
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

But of course!

http://obama.senate.gov/contact/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:02 AM   #234
Eva
Super Moderator

holy shit, phil....you'll get us black-listed or something....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:13 AM   #235
thenormalyears

Quote:
Eva wrote
holy shit, phil....you'll get us black-listed or something....
Haha I had to admit that I was worried for a second that an angry Obama could make a few phone calls and suddenly I wasn't going to get many interviews in the near future, but I don't think hes that childish. I did oppose his nomination after all.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:18 AM   #236
Eva
Super Moderator

ok, that is your defense when he comes after you......but what about the rest of us? HUH???

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:33 AM   #237
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
Dear Senator Obama,

Philboid Studge
The Raving Atheists

THAT's AWESOME Phil!!!.....what you have to do now is to send this to the news media!!!, specially CNN. The RA can have its 15mts of fame!! and then some....:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:05 AM   #238
thenormalyears

Haha well obviously if I was to consider running this as news I would have two problems.

The first being that I could not type the name of the award. For as easily as we say and read and hear shit, the words shit and fuck are still how satan is able to enter children through their groins.

Second of all, I would get hatemail, and letters to the editor demanding my resignation. Death threats, extremist accusations. Maybe it would be suggested that I was indeed the anti-christ.

My parents would have to move to Sweden to escape persecution, I'd be lucky to write for some crazy bastard zine like EARTH LIBERATION FRONT after that making a cool ten grand a year.

This exact same senario plays out in all heads when considering running curiousity news like this.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:30 AM   #239
Choobus
I Live Here

sweet! Phil, if there is an opposite to a shitlord, you are it.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 01:41 PM   #240
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
sweet! Phil, if there is an opposite to a shitlord, you are it.
:O

Phil, you're not a Pisslady.... really. ;)

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote