Old 08-28-2006, 12:55 PM   #16
myst7426

Quote:
And that is also a good point. The theory itself is meaningless, its just a theory - here today, gone tomorrow. Truths are deeper, more profound and eternal. The irony is that your side seems incapable of apprehending the goodness of things, yet seeks greatness at all costs. So it confirms what the Theologian wrote, 'your light is darkness (death) and great is that darkness.'
You wrote a paragraph and said absolutely nothing.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:56 PM   #17
AndyHolland

- Saul offered David his sword and mail.
- Nobody else stepped up to do it
- they didn't attack swords and shields in mass that way
- David was so small he couldn't lift Saul's sword! He was a child.

andy holland
sinner
Old 08-28-2006, 12:59 PM   #18
myst7426

Besides being born, why are you a sinner Andy?
Old 08-28-2006, 01:02 PM   #19
AndyHolland

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
And that is also a good point. The theory itself is meaningless, its just a theory - here today, gone tomorrow. Truths are deeper, more profound and eternal. The irony is that your side seems incapable of apprehending the goodness of things, yet seeks greatness at all costs. So it confirms what the Theologian wrote, 'your light is darkness (death) and great is that darkness.'
There are deeper truths - respect for life for example.

If one really believes in evolution, then go out, destroy the inferior human subspecies, and take what you can while you can. (the sentence above alluding to that). But your belief that death forms life and this is your operating theory is indicative of the fact that your light is darkness (death) and great is that darkness.

andy holland
sinner
Old 08-28-2006, 01:05 PM   #20
AndyHolland

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Beats me (sin that is).

"Christ Jesus came into the Universe to save sinners of whom I am chief." So I know my sins more than yours, and knowing better, my sins are worse.

So what's with the Caesar thing?

andy holland
sinner
Old 08-28-2006, 01:05 PM   #21
myst7426

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:

If one really believes in evolution, then go out, destroy the inferior human subspecies, and take what you can while you can. (the sentence above alluding to that). But your belief that death forms life and this is your operating theory is indicative of the fact that your light is darkness (death) and great is that darkness.

andy holland
sinner
You are completely ignorant of evolution and it's mechanism. Give me citations to support your argument or shut up. Name an inferior human subspecies? What traits make them inferior?
Old 08-28-2006, 01:08 PM   #22
myst7426

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Beats me (sin that is).

"Christ Jesus came into the Universe to save sinners of whom I am chief." So I know my sins more than yours, and knowing better, my sins are worse.

So what's with the Caesar thing?

andy holland
sinner
I enjoy history. You do know that Caesar Augustus is ranked as the most skilled administrator and politician ever? I bet calpursio knows what SPQR, IMP, and PRINCEP stands for.

You didn't answer the question. You said Jesus says you have sins and he will save you. If you are such a sinful person, state them.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:14 PM   #23
myst7426

Hitler and the other ethnic cleasers did not base their world view on biology. Their world view with regards to the "inferiors" is based upon social, religious, and culture differences coupled with enthocentricity taken to the extreme. There is no way to label an individual or group as inferior. You can only label individual genes and alleles as advantageous, neutral, or disadvantageous. These label are not absolute and will change if the environment changes. You have to view evolution at the level of the gene - NOT the individual. Any given organism carries advantageous, neutral, and disadvantageous genes at any time.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:16 PM   #24
myst7426

Andy, have you completed high school? Have you completed a Bachelor's degree? Master's degree? You lack an understanding of basic fundamental tenets of biology and chemistry (which are usually taught in high school).
Old 08-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #25
Gathercole

Andy, at this point you are like a virgin arguing about what the best sexual position is. You do not understand what the theory of evolution claims, and so you are incapable of speaking coherently about it. Look it up on Wikipedia and then come back here and we'll see if you understand it. If you do, then the debate can begin.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:23 PM   #26
Gathercole

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
Are you a vegetarian?
Old 08-28-2006, 01:25 PM   #27
Choobus
I Live Here

all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt andy "dick" holland shitlord all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt all anal and no play makes andy a dull cunt

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:30 PM   #28
The Unbrainwashed

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
If one really believes in evolution, then go out, destroy the inferior human subspecies, and take what you can while you can. (the sentence above alluding to that).
andy holland
sinner
Do I even have to state who these "inferiors" might be?
Old 08-28-2006, 01:41 PM   #29
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Two FUNDY Andy Hollands, no less!

Ten, why do you think they're different?
Well, for one, they have different names:

Shitlord == Richard Andrew Holland
MySpaceTurd == J Andrew Holland

For another, our Shitlord is CTO for a technology company "somewhere in the northeast", whereas MySpaceTurd Andy Holland is a 21 year old in Georgia.

There are other clues, as well. ;)

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:45 PM   #30
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
This item concerns Ann Coulter's book and evolution.

http://www.powells.com/review/2006_08_10

At last the secret is out! Evolution lets you kill and steal and have sex with dogs (Ann Coulter excepted).
:lol::lol: Fucking hilarious review!

Ann Coulter has the scariest eyes since Rasputin. :lol:

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote