Old 12-13-2017, 04:12 PM   #331
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I believe. I believe. Praise be. Hallelujah brothers and sisters. Hallelujah.

All we need now are some tunes and words to go with them and we can hold a service.
My disciples, it I, the God Andrew 66

As part of my book of life, both of you must in the morning's eat my shit and drink my piss - so you can be part of my divine and most beautiful body.

I expect to be of course allowed to fuck both of your wives and mistresses - as my divine sperm must be delivered to their wombs. Only this way may your children inherit my divine providence, and slowly rid your weak and inferior genetics from the church's ever growing community.

By the way, my shit is actually very clean, as it is without sin, it is of a white color. It also smells of wild roses. Enjoy its taste.

Both of you, now, bow down and worship me, your superior.

Thank you for your devotion.

Blessings.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 09:27 PM   #332
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Andrew66 went to the corner and started calling out people walking by and cars driving by, "I'll blow you for five dollars!"
One man, a tall burly man with a beard, accepted the offer and took Andrew66 off to an alley. I didn't watch the actual act, so I can't say what really went down, but the man came out while zipping his pants up saying, "that wasn't worth five dollars." A little while later, Andrew66 came out of the alley wiping its mouth with some tears streaming down its face.
Fuck you Davin

It was "$20 dollars" (what kind of guy do you think I am!!!). And I wasn't crying, it was allergies!!!!
Old 12-14-2017, 03:04 AM   #333
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
My disciples, it I, the God Andrew 66

As part of my book of life, both of you must in the morning's eat my shit and drink my piss - so you can be part of my divine and most beautiful body.

I expect to be of course allowed to fuck both of your wives and mistresses - as my divine sperm must be delivered to their wombs. Only this way may your children inherit my divine providence, and slowly rid your weak and inferior genetics from the church's ever growing community.

By the way, my shit is actually very clean, as it is without sin, it is of a white color. It also smells of wild roses. Enjoy its taste.

Both of you, now, bow down and worship me, your superior.

Thank you for your devotion.

Blessings.
Yup. Spoken like a true christard. You're one of them alright.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:40 AM   #334
Davin
Obsessed Member

On December 6th, at 13:41, I saw Andrew66 wandering in a public park. When Andrew66 found a steaming pile of dog shit, Andrew66 picked it up and started eating it while saying, "now how did that get out of my mouth?" Then Andrew66 walked up to a dog, then got down on its hands and knees, then started licking the dogs asshole.
I kept following Andrew66 due to my morbid curiosity. Andrew66 went into a club in the basement of a building. Inside Andrew66 got into a cage. Soon after getting into the cage several people came out and started pissing right on Andrew66 and Andrew66 was drinking it and rubbing the urine all over itself.
I was starting to feel bad for the pathetic, little piece of shit, so I left the club and bought a soda at the corner shop. When I left the shop I heard some very heavy sobbing. This was about fifteen minutes later. Not just sobbing mind you, this was some full on heaving where the person kept having to take breaks to take in deep breaths. I peeked around the corner of the alley, and saw Andrew66 sitting on the asphalt next to a dumpster looking at its phone. Its face was red, tears were making its eyeliner streak, snot was hanging out of both nostrils, and it had shit and pissed its pants. I heard it saying between the loud sobbing and breathing, "why is Davin so mean to me? Just because I can't understand what he says? I try my hardest to look smart, but I'm just too stupid. All I want is Davin's respect but he just won't respect me no matter how much I try to emulate him!" The poor little thing was very distraught. I almost feel bad for so thoroughly destroying all the idiot's shitty arguments.
Andrew66's phone rang and it answered, "he-hello?" The voice that came over was so loud that I could hear it from where I was standing, it shrieked from the phone speaker, "Andre66, what are you doing? If you're going to keep living in my basement, then you have to do your chores! And you still haven't removed the corns from my feet!"
"Mom," Andrew66 said with a breaking voice, "can't I just have one day---"
Andrew66's mom cut him off, "don't give me any lip you worthless piece of shit! You get your sorry, mentally challenged ass back here and bite these corns off of my feet!"
Andrew66 slumped down as if actually deflating then said, "fine, Andrea65, I'm coming home now." Then Andrew66 slowly got up, shoulders drooped, back hunched, and walked out of the alley.
As Andrew66 passed the shop where I bought my soda, it looked in and saw something. Andrew66 looked into its pockets but pulled out only three pennies. It looked down to the ground and started sobbing and said, "why is my life so miserable?"
After a few minutes of staring longingly into the shop, Andrew66 went to the corner and started calling out people walking by and cars driving by, "I'll blow you for five dollars!"
One man, a tall burly man with a beard, accepted the offer and took Andrew66 off to an alley. I didn't watch the actual act, so I can't say what really went down, but the man came out while zipping his pants up saying, "that wasn't worth five dollars." A little while later, Andrew66 came out of the alley wiping its mouth with some tears streaming down its face.
Andrew66 wiped the tears from its face then walked back to the shop and walked in. Then brought something up to the counter, but I couldn't see what is was. The clerk started yelling at Andrew66, and I thought, "wow, no one likes this Andrew66." It slumped its shoulders and reluctantly handed over the $5 it got from the job in the alley. The clerk gave back a few coins and bagged the object, then shoved it into Andrew66's chest.
After leaving the shop, Andrew66 slowly walked down the street. People didn't seem to notice Andrew66 much, several times Andrew66 almost fell from being knocked into or pushed. This poor thing was so miserable that it just took the abuse. Then Andrew66 walked into the back of a young girl, probably somewhere between fourteen and fifteen years old.
"Hey, watch it creep!" She yelled at him.
Andrew66 was only able to squeak out a soft, "s-sorry."
The girl punched Andre66 in the face spinning it around and dropping it to the ground. Then she said, "fuck off, you pathetic loser" and walked away.
Andrew66 sat there on the ground clutching the object in the paper bag, then started crying.

The dumbshit Andrew66 must accept this as evidence of its actions, or Andrew66 must accept that it has been wrong about the whole witness thing.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:35 AM   #335
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
On December 6th, at 13:41, I saw Andrew66 wandering in a public park. When Andrew66 found a steaming pile of dog shit, Andrew66 picked it up and started eating it while saying, "now how did that get out of my mouth?" Then Andrew66 walked up to a dog, then got down on its hands and knees, then started licking the dogs asshole.
I kept following Andrew66 due to my morbid curiosity. Andrew66 went into a club in the basement of a building. Inside Andrew66 got into a cage. Soon after getting into the cage several people came out and started pissing right on Andrew66 and Andrew66 was drinking it and rubbing the urine all over itself.
I was starting to feel bad for the pathetic, little piece of shit, so I left the club and bought a soda at the corner shop. When I left the shop I heard some very heavy sobbing. This was about fifteen minutes later. Not just sobbing mind you, this was some full on heaving where the person kept having to take breaks to take in deep breaths. I peeked around the corner of the alley, and saw Andrew66 sitting on the asphalt next to a dumpster looking at its phone. Its face was red, tears were making its eyeliner streak, snot was hanging out of both nostrils, and it had shit and pissed its pants. I heard it saying between the loud sobbing and breathing, "why is Davin so mean to me? Just because I can't understand what he says? I try my hardest to look smart, but I'm just too stupid. All I want is Davin's respect but he just won't respect me no matter how much I try to emulate him!" The poor little thing was very distraught. I almost feel bad for so thoroughly destroying all the idiot's shitty arguments.
Andrew66's phone rang and it answered, "he-hello?" The voice that came over was so loud that I could hear it from where I was standing, it shrieked from the phone speaker, "Andre66, what are you doing? If you're going to keep living in my basement, then you have to do your chores! And you still haven't removed the corns from my feet!"
"Mom," Andrew66 said with a breaking voice, "can't I just have one day---"
Andrew66's mom cut him off, "don't give me any lip you worthless piece of shit! You get your sorry, mentally challenged ass back here and bite these corns off of my feet!"
Andrew66 slumped down as if actually deflating then said, "fine, Andrea65, I'm coming home now." Then Andrew66 slowly got up, shoulders drooped, back hunched, and walked out of the alley.
As Andrew66 passed the shop where I bought my soda, it looked in and saw something. Andrew66 looked into its pockets but pulled out only three pennies. It looked down to the ground and started sobbing and said, "why is my life so miserable?"
After a few minutes of staring longingly into the shop, Andrew66 went to the corner and started calling out people walking by and cars driving by, "I'll blow you for five dollars!"
Andrew66 wiped the tears from its face then walked back to the shop and walked in. Then brought something up to the counter, but I couldn't see what is was. The clerk started yelling at Andrew66, and I thought, "wow, no one likes this Andrew66." It slumped its shoulders and reluctantly handed over the $5 it got from the job in the alley. The clerk gave back a few coins and bagged the object, then shoved it into Andrew66's chest.
After leaving the shop, Andrew66 slowly walked down the street. People didn't seem to notice Andrew66 much, several times Andrew66 almost fell from being knocked into or pushed. This poor thing was so miserable that it just took the abuse. Then Andrew66 walked into the back of a young girl, probably somewhere between fourteen and fifteen years old.
"Hey, watch it creep!" She yelled at him.
Andrew66 was only able to squeak out a soft, "s-sorry."
The girl punched Andre66 in the face spinning it around and dropping it to the ground. Then she said, "fuck off, you pathetic loser" and walked away.
Andrew66 sat there on the ground clutching the object in the paper bag, then started crying.

The dumbshit Andrew66 must accept this as evidence of its actions, or Andrew66 must accept that it has been wrong about the whole witness thing.
Wow, nice cliff hanger.

While I'm the object being poked fun at, I'm enjoying your prose Davin.

What's in the bag?? Have to wait till next week.

But please, please, put in a retraction, change the $5 to $20 - I do have standards and I don't want my other clients to think I can be bought that cheap! Also, I wasn't crying as your story implies, that was allergies!!!! - the man was wearing a cologne that didn't agree with me. He even put the cologne down between his legs, so I was forced to inhale a lot of it.! Also, the young girl was a real bitch, I was very polite after innocently bumping into, she should not have called me a creep. Actually she was pretty cute - think I have a chance to ask her out?

By the way, with regards to witnesses testimony being a form of evidence (Hence belief in Resurrection as a basis for Christianity is "evidence based") I saw some Matt Dillahunty debates on utube video's regarding evidence for resurrection where it is not contested that the historic manuscripts are indeed a form evidence.

Matt simply goes on and on as to how weak and unreliable (for many reasons) the evidence is. But Matt does not question, and in fact accepts, the manuscripts as evidence to a resurrection event. He puts effort to analyse and deliberate on the evidence.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:17 AM   #336
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Wow, nice cliff hanger.

While I'm the object being poked fun at, I'm enjoying your prose Davin.

What's in the bag?? Have to wait till next week.

But please, please, put in a retraction, change the $5 to $20 - I do have standards and I don't want my other clients to think I can be bought that cheap! Also, I wasn't crying as your story implies, that was allergies!!!! - the man was wearing a cologne that didn't agree with me. He even put the cologne down between his legs, so I was forced to inhale a lot of it.! Also, the young girl was a real bitch, I was very polite after innocently bumping into, she should not have called me a creep. Actually she was pretty cute - think I have a chance to ask her out?

By the way, with regards to witnesses testimony being a form of evidence (Hence belief in Resurrection as a basis for Christianity is "evidence based") I saw some Matt Dillahunty debates on utube video's regarding evidence for resurrection where it is not contested that the historic manuscripts are indeed a form evidence.

Matt simply goes on and on as to how weak and unreliable (for many reasons) the evidence is. But Matt does not question, and in fact accepts, the manuscripts as evidence to a resurrection event. He puts effort to analyse and deliberate on the evidence.
No first-hand evidence of the supposed events in the life of zombie boy has ever been found. In fact, no contemporary accounts of any description have ever been found. Odd, don't you think, for someone who supposedly performed miracles and played to crowds of 5,000?

The authors of the early secondary and tertiary accounts that we do have do not state their origins (eg. Josephus and Tacitus). Even these accounts are suspect. Those of Josephus in his 20 volume book - The Antiquities of the Jews (93/94 AD) - are suspected to be 4th century inserts by early (lying) christards. Nothing changes, it seems. That of Tacitus (113 AD) tells us that when zombie boy was hung out to dry, "... there was a darkening and the earth moved." In fact, there were no recorded earth tremors at the time zombie boy was supposedly 'put up for the night'.

The early manuscripts are what, then? Accounts of things which the authors believed took place but have no evidence of? A pack of lies designed to start/support a new religion? (We know that, at the time, there were attempts to start at least 3 other new religions). Accounts of tales from the past? Tales from the past updated for the then current day? About the only things that we can definitely say is that they are old manuscripts and someone wrote them. Beyond that, who knows.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:50 AM   #337
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Knowing that Andy boy is a believer in all this grade 1 bullshit, I'd be more interested in just how this resurrection wank was brought about.
How did 'they' reactivate the 3-day-dead body organs? heart, lungs, liver, kidneys etc
How did 'they' re-kindle a dead brain?
Reverse rigor mortis?
Just think of the fortune I could amass if these were known!
Of course, the answer will involve 'miracles' 'mysterious ways' or just another load of 'made up shit'.
Fucking idiots.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 06:03 AM   #338
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Knowing that Andy boy is a believer in all this grade 1 bullshit, I'd be more interested in just how this resurrection wank was brought about.
How did 'they' reactivate the 3-day-dead body organs? heart, lungs, liver, kidneys etc
How did 'they' re-kindle a dead brain?
Reverse rigor mortis?
Just think of the fortune I could amass if these were known!
Of course, the answer will involve 'miracles' 'mysterious ways' or just another load of 'made up shit'.
Fucking idiots.
After he died, I think that they fed zombie boy Pepsi. Remember the old Pepsi advert? Y'know - 'come alive with Pepsi'.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:38 PM   #339
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The early manuscripts are what, then? Accounts of things which the authors believed took place but have no evidence of? A pack of lies designed to start/support a new religion? (We know that, at the time, there were attempts to start at least 3 other new religions). Accounts of tales from the past? Tales from the past updated for the then current day? About the only things that we can definitely say is that they are old manuscripts and someone wrote them. Beyond that, who knows.
I'm not saying the evidence is strong. I agree it is weak. I'm just saying, it is not absolutely nothing, it remains evidence that...

People believed that Jesus died and then was alive afterwards.

This is squarely supported according to mainstream new testament scholarship, and serves as evidence in support of a resurrection event.

Old 12-15-2017, 02:47 PM   #340
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I'm not saying the evidence is strong. I agree it is weak. I'm just saying, it is not absolutely nothing, it remains evidence that...

People believed that Jesus died and then was alive afterwards.

This is squarely supported according to mainstream new testament scholarship, and serves as evidence in support of a resurrection event.

The established scholarship is being challenged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTllC7TbM8M
Old 12-15-2017, 09:52 PM   #341
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The established scholarship is being challenged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTllC7TbM8M
Thanks I took a look

What I learned

1) There is evidence that that apostles are substantially myth, and historically unreliable.

2) There is evidence that the apostles are substantially biography (for Jesus) and are historically reliable.

3) There is evidence Jesus existed.

4) There is evidence Jesus didn't really exist, and is a mythical extension from Jewish belief of the old testament.

5) There is evidence that there are plausible naturalistic explanations for the events which are described, which infer or attest to a resurrection.

6) There is evidence that a super naturalistic explanation (that Jesus actually rose) best fits the events which are described, which infer or attest to a resurrection.

ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IS BASED ON "6".
Old 12-15-2017, 10:23 PM   #342
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Thanks I took a look

What I learned

1) There is evidence that that apostles are substantially myth, and historically unreliable.

2) There is evidence that the apostles are substantially biography (for Jesus) and are historically reliable.

3) There is evidence Jesus existed.

4) There is evidence Jesus didn't really exist, and is a mythical extension from Jewish belief of the old testament.

5) There is evidence that there are plausible naturalistic explanations for the events which are described, which infer or attest to a resurrection.

6) There is evidence that a super naturalistic explanation (that Jesus actually rose) best fits the events which are described, which infer or attest to a resurrection.

ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IS BASED ON "6".
1) There is evidence that we viewed different videos.

2) There is evidence that you are deluded.

3) There is evidence that you are brainwashed.

4) There is evidence that you want to believe in zombie boy/god and therefore view evidence in a biased way.

5) Fact - anyone who believes in sky wizards and that a ghost can impregnate a virgin needs to see a doctor for they are indeed ill.

Oh, by the way, fuck off.
Old 12-16-2017, 01:16 AM   #343
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

C'mon Andy boy, stop dodging & weaving.
Take me through the precise clinical steps that primitive goat herders used to reactivate a fucking corpse.
Bullshitting asswipe.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-16-2017, 09:12 AM   #344
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
C'mon Andy boy, stop dodging & weaving.
Take me through the precise clinical steps that primitive goat herders used to reactivate a fucking corpse.
Bullshitting asswipe.
Show me Christ's non ressurected body remains, then we can talk about dismissing evidence in favour of the ressurection.

What, no body??? Where's the body Smelly, cat got your tongue?

What a fucking idiot, can't even produce a body - the resurection is obvious!

Old 12-16-2017, 09:27 AM   #345
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Ah, the slippery slime-shite plays the 'Avoid the Question' card - quelle surprise.

Stop the Holy See men!