Old 12-17-2017, 12:03 PM   #361
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Hey andy twat

Just thought I'd mention:

Scientific studies reveal that:

1. The less intelligent a person is, the more likely it is that they will be a religtard.

2. The less knowledgable a person is, the more likely it is that they will be a religtard.

3. The less self esteem a person has, the more likely it is that they will be a religtard.

You are a religtard and therefore less intelligent, less knowledgable and low in self esteem. A good description of you methinks.

Says it all doesn't it. Looks like you're the moron. The problem with morons like you is that they are so stupid, they are incapable of understanding just how stupid they are.

If you were born in the middle east, statistically, you would be a muslim. Had you been born in India, statistically, you would be a Hindu. Had you been born in the UK less than 24 years ago, statistically, you would be atheist. Basically, religtardology is a function of geography. What does this tell you about religion you dumb ass.

Oh, and fuck off - even a a chew stick you are incompetent.
You are retarded. Ha Ha Ha Ha
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 01:17 PM   #362
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
You are retarded. Ha Ha Ha Ha
The other fact that studies reveal is that the more of a religtard you are, the more intelligent you think you are and the less intelligent you think other people are.

I think that just about does it.

You are a religtard, a complete fucktard and a deluded twat. Scientific studies are conclusive on this ppoint.

Officially, religtard, you are a complete and utter twat.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 02:59 PM   #363
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The other fact that studies reveal is that the more of a religtard you are, the more intelligent you think you are and the less intelligent you think other people are.

I think that just about does it.

You are a religtard, a complete fucktard and a deluded twat. Scientific studies are conclusive on this ppoint.

Officially, religtard, you are a complete and utter twat.
More smart people than dumb believe in religion.

Ha Ha Ha, you so stooopid.

Jesus is Lord!!!
Old 12-17-2017, 03:31 PM   #364
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
More smart people than dumb believe in religion.

Ha Ha Ha, you so stooopid.

Jesus is Lord!!!
In your fuckin' dreams tit head.

christards are like you, as thick as pig shit.

Dumb twat.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:27 PM   #365
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
In your fuckin' dreams tit head.

christards are like you, as thick as pig shit.

Dumb twat.
Your so fucking stooopid, I have to spell everything out for you, moron.

Only 14% of earth's pop is atheist, 86% have faith.

Hence, dim wit (I"ll say it slowly so maybe you can unnnnnddddeeeeerrsstaaaannnnnd? - more smaaaaarrrrrrrtttttt peeeeooooopppplllllleeeee ooovvvveeeeeerrralllllll beliiiieeeeeeeeeve!

Ha Ha Ha
Old 12-17-2017, 06:57 PM   #366
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Ooo look .... Andrew's playing another Argumentum ad Populum card!
The useless prick.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:36 PM   #367
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The useless prick.
The Hertvan asshold was playing the Argumentum ad Populum on me shit wipe.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:35 AM   #368
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The useless prick.
What I love to see are these two-faced christard twats, like android666, profess their love for their lard jebus, who teaches them to love, honour, accept and forgive, and then who come on forums such as this one and cuss, swear and insult.

It shows the bastards up for what they really are: deluded, inconsequential, two-faced little tits who are chuffin' incompetent when it comes to understanding anything beyond the complexity of the teddy bears' picnic.

Little wonder then that they are identified in scientifically-conducted surveys as having a below-average IQ, having little knowledge of their subject matter and having low self esteem.

I'm not sure whether christardology causes the above or attracts people of this ilk. Maybe this ought to be the subject of a Ph D or maybe it already has been.

The bell-end android666 is, as far as I am able to determine, a typical christard twat. Poor little deluded wanker.

Here endeth this morning's reading.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:07 AM   #369
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ah, the slippery slime-shite plays the 'Avoid the Question' card - quelle surprise.
What? Then Dumbfuck66 must be "loosing" the argument.
Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Distraction and change of subject.

People generally do this when they are loosing the primary argument

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 08:15 AM   #370
Davin
Obsessed Member

On December 6th, at 13:41, I saw Andrew66 wandering in a public park. When Andrew66 found a steaming pile of dog shit, Andrew66 picked it up and started eating it while saying, "now how did that get out of my mouth?" Then Andrew66 walked up to a dog, then got down on its hands and knees, then started licking the dogs asshole.
I kept following Andrew66 due to my morbid curiosity. Andrew66 went into a club in the basement of a building. Inside Andrew66 got into a cage. Soon after getting into the cage several people came out and started pissing right on Andrew66 and Andrew66 was drinking it and rubbing the urine all over itself.
I was starting to feel bad for the pathetic, little piece of shit, so I left the club and bought a soda at the corner shop. When I left the shop I heard some very heavy sobbing. This was about fifteen minutes later. Not just sobbing mind you, this was some full on heaving where the person kept having to take breaks to take in deep breaths. I peeked around the corner of the alley, and saw Andrew66 sitting on the asphalt next to a dumpster looking at its phone. Its face was red, tears were making its eyeliner streak, snot was hanging out of both nostrils, and it had shit and pissed its pants. I heard it saying between the loud sobbing and breathing, "why is Davin so mean to me? Just because I can't understand what he says? I try my hardest to look smart, but I'm just too stupid. All I want is Davin's respect but he just won't respect me no matter how much I try to emulate him!" The poor little thing was very distraught. I almost feel bad for so thoroughly destroying all the idiot's shitty arguments.
Andrew66's phone rang and it answered, "he-hello?" The voice that came over was so loud that I could hear it from where I was standing, it shrieked from the phone speaker, "Andre66, what are you doing? If you're going to keep living in my basement, then you have to do your chores! And you still haven't removed the corns from my feet!"
"Mom," Andrew66 said with a breaking voice, "can't I just have one day---"
Andrew66's mom cut him off, "don't give me any lip you worthless piece of shit! You get your sorry, mentally challenged ass back here and bite these corns off of my feet!"
Andrew66 slumped down as if actually deflating then said, "fine, Andrea65, I'm coming home now." Then Andrew66 slowly got up, shoulders drooped, back hunched, and walked out of the alley.
As Andrew66 passed the shop where I bought my soda, it looked in and saw something. Andrew66 looked into its pockets but pulled out only three pennies. It looked down to the ground and started sobbing and said, "why is my life so miserable?"
After a few minutes of staring longingly into the shop, Andrew66 went to the corner and started calling out people walking by and cars driving by, "I'll blow you for five dollars!"
One man, a tall burly man with a beard, accepted the offer and took Andrew66 off to an alley. I didn't watch the actual act, so I can't say what really went down, but the man came out while zipping his pants up saying, "that wasn't worth five dollars." A little while later, Andrew66 came out of the alley wiping its mouth with some tears streaming down its face.
Andrew66 wiped the tears from its face then walked back to the shop and walked in. Then brought something up to the counter, but I couldn't see what is was. The clerk started yelling at Andrew66, and I thought, "wow, no one likes this Andrew66." It slumped its shoulders and reluctantly handed over the $5 it got from the job in the alley. The clerk gave back a few coins and bagged the object, then shoved it into Andrew66's chest.
After leaving the shop, Andrew66 slowly walked down the street. People didn't seem to notice Andrew66 much, several times Andrew66 almost fell from being knocked into or pushed. This poor thing was so miserable that it just took the abuse. Then Andrew66 walked into the back of a young girl, probably somewhere between fourteen and fifteen years old.
"Hey, watch it creep!" She yelled at him.
Andrew66 was only able to squeak out a soft, "s-sorry."
The girl punched Andre66 in the face spinning it around and dropping it to the ground. Then she said, "fuck off, you pathetic loser" and walked away.
Andrew66 sat there on the ground clutching the object in the paper bag, then started crying.
After finishing my soda I was a bit hungry so I left and went to get a small bite to eat. I just happened to pass by the same place where Andrew66 was sitting and crying and it was still there, wiping its tears from its cheeks.
Then Andrew66 got a phone call. A few rings went by before Andre66 fumbled the phone out of its pants and answered, "heh-hello?" Andrew66 sat there listening to the phone for a while then its face twisted into an angry expression then it said, "No, I haven't made any posts yet, I'll do that later today. I said I'll do it later today." At least two minutes went by while Andrew66's face slowly changed from anger to sadness again.
Andrew66 said into the phone, "I've been posting a bunch of posts, so you better pay me. We had a deal, $0.10 a post, so you better pay up. They all think I'm an idiot, so I better get paid because I'm not going to keep looking like an idiot for free!"
Andrew66 hung up the phone and angrily put it back into its pants.

The dumbshit Andrew66 must accept this as evidence of its actions, or Andrew66 must accept that it has been wrong about the whole witness thing.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:52 AM   #371
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post

The dumbshit Andrew66 must accept this as evidence of its actions, or Andrew66 must accept that it has been wrong about the whole witness thing.
Interesting turn of events, Ha Ha.

I wish I could get 10 cents per post, frankly I deserve it.

Lets examine your claim, that a false story, written and portrayed as a true series of events (but which is expressly not true, the author is lying or grossly mistaken etc.) - is NOT worthy of being considered evidence for anything.

To a third party reader - who doesn't know the characters in the story or the author, and if the story is portrayed as non fiction, can take the document as evidence - and then analyse and deliberate what can be gleaned as truthful.

In your comical story of Andrew66, the third party reader may take as evidence, and is true, that there really exists an entity known as Andrew66.
This is true!!!!. Yes evidence!

The fact that the document shows a "66" after Andrew's name will lead the reader to conclude (by probabilities, upon legit historic enquiry) that the author likely knows of Andrew through an anonymous internet website, where placing a number after one's name is a common identifier.

The reader will then wonder why the author doesn't simply use the character's real name (presumably Andrew?) in the story - and thereby will assess that the author probably doesn't really know Andrew, and by that likely does not have access to his personal world. This will make the document (the story within) suspect.

The nature of the story will also be assessed, and by the prose the reader will likely conclude that the author wishes to portray the character as a pathetic looser. Yes, this is true Evidence!!!!!

The reader will conclude ultimately that the work is fiction (true EVIDENCE again!!, and that the author most likely does not like the character (true EVidence again!!!!).

Ha Ha Ha Ha

What a fucking looser you are Davin -

By the way some ideas for your fictional story.

1) I use my money to by crack from you, you fucking lowlife.
2) The 14 year girl is one of your crack whores, who you pimp out, and receive sex from if she is short in cash (in trade for drugs).
3) It turns out later the 14 year old girl is actually your daughter, who you (and your kind) often abandon when you leave your girlfriend after you find out she's pregnant. When you find out you feel bad for a moment (because you recently hooked her on heroin), but then you shrug you shoulders and say fuck it, its OK.
4) You and your buddies then find a young white boy with Down's syndrome, and kidnap and torture him, as you attempt to extort money from his parents for safe return.
5) You and your buddies go to Central Park and rape a white women, where you personally yell "Take that you white bitch, take my black cum you white bitch!!" You then kill her, after taking her money.
6) You attend a black lives matter concert where you carry a sign saying "Kill all Pigs", and you yell repeatedly "Death to the police!!!!, steal their gun and pistol whip them until unconscious, Kill the Police...."

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Old 12-18-2017, 10:00 AM   #372
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What I love to see are these two-faced christard twats, like android666, profess their love for their lard jebus, who teaches them to love, honour, accept and forgive, and then who come on forums such as this one and cuss, swear and insult.

It shows the bastards up for what they really are: deluded, inconsequential, two-faced little tits who are chuffin' incompetent when it comes to understanding anything beyond the complexity of the teddy bears' picnic.

Little wonder then that they are identified in scientifically-conducted surveys as having a below-average IQ, having little knowledge of their subject matter and having low self esteem.

I'm not sure whether christardology causes the above or attracts people of this ilk. Maybe this ought to be the subject of a Ph D or maybe it already has been.

The bell-end android666 is, as far as I am able to determine, a typical christard twat. Poor little deluded wanker.

Here endeth this morning's reading.
God will strike you down!!! Just wait!!!!
Repent Repent!!!
Old 12-18-2017, 02:14 PM   #373
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
God will strike you down!!! Just wait!!!!
Repent Repent!!!
But christards love us all, each and every one of us, because the babble tells us so. Then the christard assholes threaten us with their invisible friend who is a very powerful scary fuck and who doesn't exist, sorry, sorry, is invisible.

The lard loves me so much that he will strike me down unless I lick his ass - as directed by one of his puppets er sorry, sheep, er sorry, believers.

What a fucked up religion christardology is. Little wonder that christards are so fucked up.

What a load of wank.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:25 PM   #374
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
But christards love us all, each and every one of us,
I do LOVE you Hertz! And so does JJ!
If I'm raving like a lunatic its because I'm passionate to save you.
Don't you want heaven!?
I would do anything to help you... just pray with me!
Ask the Holy Spirit to enter and soften your heart - and see reason.
Christ died for your sins, he so loved the world.
Christ is love.

Old 12-18-2017, 02:37 PM   #375
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I do LOVE you Hertz! And so does JJ!
If I'm raving like a lunatic its because I'm passionate to save you.
Don't you want heaven!?
Yes, of course I want to spend all my days, from here to eternity, licking the dear leader's ass - you dumb fucking useless twat.