Old 03-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #4441
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #4442
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I think it has been about three or four months now since I started this thread about Jesus...no...wait...come to think of it, it has been nearly two years now. Yep, two years coming up soon! And not a single Christian has been able to provide a shred of evidence that Jesus was ever a real person. What should we conclude from this?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 03-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #4443
ghoulslime
I Live Here

In the ten thousand years prior to the alleged lifetime of the fictional Jesus Character of the Christian Bible, there were lots of other god-men with very similar story lines as Jesus. Following is a list of sixteen other god-men who were claimed to be the son of god, who were born of a virgin mother, many of whom had mothers named Mary or a variation thereof, who were reputed to be in a temple teaching and/or reprimanding their elders by the age of 12, whose ruler of the land tried to put them to death, who were compelled by circumstances to move from the land that they were born in, who began their ministry at the age of 30 and ended it at 33, and were killed on the cross. These "coincidental" details occurred in the fictional lives of at least sixteen different god-men prior to the fictional Jesus tale.

Will the real redeemer god-man please come forth?

Chrishna of India, 1200 BC
Hindoo Sakia 600 BC
Thammuz of Seria 1160 BC
Wittoba 552 BC
Iao of Nepal 422 BC
Hesus 834 BC
Quexalcote of Mexico 587 BC
Quirinus of Rome 506 BC
Prometheus 547 BC
Thulis of Egypt 1700 BC
Indra of Tibet 725 BC
Alcestos 600 BC
Atys 1170 BC
Crite of Caldia 1200 BC
Bali 725 BC
Mithra of Persia 600 BC

But Jeeeeeeeesus is the really REAL redeemer god-man!

Satan was just deceiving us, you know?

Old 03-04-2012, 04:51 AM   #4444
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
I think it has been about three or four months now since I started this thread about Jesus...no...wait...come to think of it, it has been nearly two years now. Yep, two years coming up soon! And not a single Christian has been able to provide a shred of evidence that Jesus was ever a real person. What should we conclude from this?
I applaud your commitment sir. This thread must be amongst the most informative and entertaining in the history of this or any other forum. I will praise the leprechauns for endowing you with such knowledge.

As you say, still not a single answer from a christard yet. I would say we can conclude that jesus is a made up/plagiarised load of bollocks, but we already knew that.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #4445
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
I applaud your commitment sir. This thread must be amongst the most informative and entertaining in the history of this or any other forum. I will praise the leprechauns for endowing you with such knowledge.

As you say, still not a single answer from a christard yet. I would say we can conclude that jesus is a made up/plagiarised load of bollocks, but we already knew that.
Well said, thou rational thinker!

Matthew 5:12
New Ghoulslime International Version

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great will be your reward in leprechaun heaven: for in this land, honeys will milk you and ale you.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #4446
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #4447
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 09:47 AM   #4448
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #4449
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #4450
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #4451
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #4452
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Leviticus 20:13
New Ghoulslime International Version

13 If a woman should stimulate the genitals of cat, take the woman and the cat also, and administer unto them forty licks. For it offends the lord to rub one's pussy the wrong way.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #4453
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #4454
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #4455
ghoulslime
I Live Here