Old 06-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #1456
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Oh well you guys have the point and the construct.

I think from now on we have to see what occurs.

But honestly there is not much more I can make available to the Atheist.

I think we have to await the arrival of the Universal Government then we will see the results in the final witness.

Other than that there is not much more I can add to these posts and to be honest the thread are a joke and the Atheist will pay for his mockery of the Universal Government and the Sovereign and there will no turning back and no other options.

500,000 years worth of history and atheist mocks our planetary past not to mention all the people who sacrificed there life to this truth here. The Atheist for his mockery will not survive either way. The Atheist is just a heartless cold blooded person, no different to a reptile.

sevens
Well, if I am going to pay for my mockery, then I'd better get my money's worth as soon as I can. If the Universal Government wants my allegiance, it can suck it out of the end of my cock. As for the Sovereign, the bitch is mine. If the asshole wants to take responsibility for this mess, then step forward, motherfucker.

Sevens, I am actually curious to understand why you believe any of this, aside from any head injuries you may have suffered in early life. If the Universal Government wants our allegiance so badly, why can't they just print recruitment posters and such like the Nazis and the right wing Americans do? And you would think the Sovereign would blog or something.

Crop circles seem like a pretty lame way to communicate. I used to make crop circles as a teenager in Idaho. I never got caught and neither did my friends. Do you suppose the alien others were using us as vessels of their righteousness?

Anyway, why would you think that any of this shit would frighten us? Try to think of a scarier scenario than floating out in the middle of nowhere, a product of random combinations, with a few years of existence spent trying to keep other organisms from feeding on you, with only death and oblivion to look forward to. We are already fucked, dude. Aliens, Jesuses, and Santa Clauses only give us something to argue about while we wile away our hours.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #1457
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Oh well you guys have the point and the construct.

I think from now on we have to see what occurs.

But honestly there is not much more I can make available to the Atheist.

I think we have to await the arrival of the Universal Government then we will see the results in the final witness.

Other than that there is not much more I can add to these posts and to be honest the thread are a joke and the Atheist will pay for his mockery of the Universal Government and the Sovereign and there will no turning back and no other options.

500,000 years worth of history and atheist mocks our planetary past not to mention all the people who sacrificed there life to this truth here. The Atheist for his mockery will not survive either way. The Atheist is just a heartless cold blooded person, no different to a reptile.

sevens
The very existence of reptiles mocks your raging stupidity.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #1458
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
The very existence of reptiles mocks your raging stupidity.
Some lizards are kinda cute. Stevenseses' mother probably can't even stand him.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 06-02-2009, 01:56 AM   #1459
Sevens

I know where Im at but you have nothing going on and never will and you will realize that before it all to late.

Your so selfish that if there was something pending on the planet you wouldnt even warn your family.

No doubt a bottom feeder and always will be.

sevens
Old 06-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #1460
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
No doubt a bottom feeder

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:36 AM   #1461
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I know where Im at but you have nothing going on and never will and you will realize that before it all to late.

Your so selfish that if there was something pending on the planet you wouldnt even warn your family.

sevens
My so selfish would make sure the warning was true before harming people, especially my family, by announcing it.

Your "warning" is such a stupid and malevolent lie that it is immoral for you to pitch it to anyone.

You are not being a benefactor to the people you tell this thoroughly ridiculous tale to; you are a small and insignificant scab on the ass of truth.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 AM   #1462
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Babe flank tartar, yummm!

Old 06-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #1463
Sevens

Whilst here for the last few of days there was another crop circle that has all the matching symbolism of this journey in every degree.

There was confirmation but you will have to find that out for yourself.

Sevens
Old 06-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #1464
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:39 PM   #1465
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:08 PM   #1466
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Whilst here for the last few of days there was another crop circle that has all the matching symbolism of this journey in every degree.

There was confirmation but you will have to find that out for yourself.

Sevens
Sevens...Yoohoo, where are you?.....I am the cerne crap circle incarnate that will come alive at midnight if you recite the Urantia secret words held in your mind...while my hand who holds the electric rod of Mars will augment your Christ-psychosis, my lower rod by stimulating your arse will show you slowly the secret mysteries of the kingdom of god in symbiotic osmosis, you'll be glad since it proves god....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:23 PM   #1467
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

sevens
Meesa run run tell all the peoples sky is falling down down down! Nosa like the sky falling! Nosa! Meesa run in circles. Meesa run so fast.

See meesa arms flailing warna warna warna!

Old 06-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #1468
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Meesa run run tell all the peoples sky is falling down down down! Nosa like the sky falling! Nosa! Meesa run in circles. Meesa run so fast.

See meesa arms flailing warna warna warna!
You know, Sevens IS kind of like Chicken Little
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #1469
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
Deep down he knows that Henny Penny steps out those crap circles, and clucks herself silly telling her friends about it.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #1470
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
More like little chicken (shit)

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote