Old 07-27-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
PanAtheist
Obsessed Member

Introducing MAD and MAD ASS SHIT .... f.k.a. "ID" , f.k.a. "creationism"

Fucking IDiots!

I've had enough of their bullshit,
and enough of these twats getting away with flapping their twattery about as "Intelligent Design".

Let's call it by what it really is!
Let's call horsecrap horsecrap!

Let "ID" now be known as ....

MAD:

Miraculously
Achieved
Design

ASS:

A
ctualized by
Spoken
Spells (let there be light!)

and

SHIT:

Suddenly
Here
In
Totality!

CUNT:

Conjured
Up in
No
Time ...

by

ITCH:
Impossibly-
Talented
CHaracter

Thank you!

Of course, if the cap fits, feel free to capitalize on "By" :

Sarah Palin : officially designated as a MAD ASS SHIT CUNT BITCH.

Variants
:

Magically
Arrived-at
Design

Miraculously
Attained
Design.

Disclaimer:
I like women! I really do!
And the use of the words "cunt", "twat", "bitch" is not in anyway directed at them (it's just the English language!) except in cases (see Sarah Palin above) where the cap just happens to fit. I can't help it that these words just sprang to mind!
And women who might complain, I do hope you've never referred to same-sex lovers by that delightful girl's name. Coz that would be truly unfair!

Healthy genes act as team-players. They are teamish!
Their winning plays are
salvations of an aliveness of which they are a part.
Only a fraction of genes are selfish/parasitic (and they
parasitize teams).
PanAtheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

oooh
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I take it you don't believe in the Young Earth Theory, and in an omniscient being who made the first people out of dust.

By the way, if gawd made humans out of dust, why is there still dust?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:16 AM   #4
Sternwallow
I Live Here

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 02:13 AM   #5
PanAtheist
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
I take it you don't believe in the Young Earth Theory, and in an omniscient being who made the first people out of dust.
Dammit!
I had forgotten that Impossibly-Talented didn't use a spell to conjure up a man, but actually fashioned him out of dirt!* (I tell you, this creation lark is too sophisticated for my mortal mind to hold!)

Well, I have to get this right! >>

Fashioned
Using
psyCho-
Kinesis

Out of
Faecal
Fluff.

*(See this is why we need more Religious Education in our schools! How can we hope for children to grow up into good and moral citizens if they don't know what part of things was made with spells, and what was flung together out of muck?)

Their winning plays are
parasitize teams).
Old 07-28-2011, 03:13 AM   #6
PanAtheist
Obsessed Member

All Theists are Creationists!

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
I take it you don't believe in the Young Earth Theory
Creationism is Creationism
whatever time MAD-ASS-ITCHes like to imagine it happened!

Whether it's intermittant interventionist creationism of MAD proponent Michael Behe ("let there be flagella!")

or the it-all-happened-yesterday one-off creationism of MAD ASS ITCH Ken Ham ("let there be dinosaurs!")

or the intermittant interventionist creationism of MAD ASS SHIT CUNT ITCH Joey Ratzinger ("let there be a human soul"!)

or the one-off creationism of MAD ITCH maybe theists ("let there be a universe and particles and reactive-principles which can lead to the generation of life!")

It is *all* Magically Arrived-at Design, with Miraculously-Apt Detail, Suddenly Happening Itself Together, at the Beckoning And Superpowerful Talents of A Ridiculously Daft, and Impossibly-Talented CHaracter.

Their winning plays are
parasitize teams).

Last edited by PanAtheist; 07-28-2011 at 03:42 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:48 AM   #7
Broga
Obsessed Member

They seem to have really upset you this time. I hate to think of your reaction if you walk into one of their expensive and fantastical parks or museums and see tableux of people with dinosaurs.

I think they produced one of these abominations in the UK but it seems to have faded from sight - or at least from publicity.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:21 AM   #8
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
I think they produced one of these abominations in the UK but it seems to have faded from sight - or at least from publicity.
Yes, we do have one of the pox-ridden places, in Portsmouth - and it's out of the limelight due to it being extended!
I think I've just lost the will to shit.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:49 AM   #9
PanAtheist
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
They seem to have really upset you this time.
That must be my intemperate language!

Actually, this sprang out of a rather coolly-conceived idea to rename so-called "Intelligent Design" with an accurate and honest and helpful term - one which doesn't hide the nonsense on which it is based, but explicitly states it.

"Magically Arrived-at Design" sprang to mind, and it would be awesome if people thought of it in that way!

And as I was having fun, I kept adding more parts!
(What can I say? The thing just evolved!)

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
I hate to think of your reaction if you walk into one of their expensive and fantastical parks or museums and see tableux of people with dinosaurs.
I reckon I'd be hugely amused!
Yeah ...

Their winning plays are
parasitize teams).
Old 07-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #10
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Yes, we do have one of the pox-ridden places, in Portsmouth - and it's out of the limelight due to it being extended!
I think I've just lost the will to shit.
Fuck me no! I thought this type of thing was confined to our distant relatives in the states. I gotta go and visit this place, just to point and laugh if nothing else. Hopefully I will be able to engage some of the staff in a meaningful conversation.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:23 AM   #11
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
I gotta go and visit this place
Fuck that - I wouldn't waste my cash on rail fare, petrol or shoe leather to get near the retarded place and I wouldn't hand over even a shit-covered penny piece to be seen supporting what is obviously a bunch of brain-dead imbeciles.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:36 AM   #12
Broga
Obsessed Member

Of course, Holy Tony Blair, former UK Prime Minister, converted to being an RC, was entirely happy that Creationism should be taught in UK Schools as an alternative view. He used some weasel words, I forget what they were.

Really amazing, or mad, that anyone could believe that the world was created 6,000 years ago and everything developed after that. The tortuous and lying explanations would be high comedy if they were not believed and thrust on children as facts. They even want to teach this crap in science lessons.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:40 PM   #13
DyingStrong

Quote:
PanAtheist wrote View Post
Disclaimer:
Me too
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:54 PM   #14
Whisper

Quote:
Is it me, or does this dinosaur have a beard?

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Fuck that - I wouldn't waste my cash on rail fare, petrol or shoe leather to get near the retarded place and I wouldn't hand over even a shit-covered penny piece to be seen supporting what is obviously a bunch of brain-dead imbeciles.
See - I've contemplated getting myself down there to take a good long look around and then write a scathing review. But then I remember that to do that, I'd have to give them money - money that they'd use in promoting and furthering the damn place. So, agreed. Cons outweigh the Pros, here.

Quote:
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.
Charles Darwin.
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:57 PM   #15
Whisper

Quote:
Disclaimer:
And the use of the words "cunt", "twat", "bitch" is not in anyway directed at them (it's just the English language!) except in cases (see Sarah Palin above) where the cap just happens to fit. I can't help it that these words just sprang to mind!
And women who might complain, I do hope you've never referred to same-sex lovers by that delightful girl's name. Coz that would be truly unfair!

[/size]
On another note entirely - it would be nice if, in all this tirade, you'd attempt to use some male-centered slurs, as well as the female. I mean, as soon as you have to explain that you really like women, honest, doesn't it just sort of occur to you that maybe, using something non-gendered and then not having to explain yourself would be better? Yes/no?

Quote:
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.
Charles Darwin.
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote