Old 09-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #7066
AtomJack

I'm pretty sure that in my entire life I haven't eaten a meal that cost $425. Except for the time I had a really good shwarma at a local restaurant, and got sick. I ended up in the hospital with an intestinal blockage because of that illness, and lost 33 pounds after the surgery. Except for that weight (which, at the time, I could afford to lose), it cost me something like $8 for the hospital stay, which was 3 weeks.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 02:14 AM   #7067
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
My neighbor's dog once ate the tinsel off of their Xmas tree. There were the most delightful twinkling turds scattered around the neighborhood in the snow. What a truly merry Christmas! The Lord surely works in marvelous ways.

My sister's cat obviously ate some tinsel from the Christmas tree. The entire family was laughing at her walking around with a piece of tinsel hanging from her asshole (the cat, not my sister).

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:16 AM   #7068
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
My sister's cat obviously ate some tinsel from the Christmas tree. The entire family was laughing at her walking around with a piece of tinsel hanging from her asshole (the cat, not my sister).

It seems that one might attach a golden thread to each shiny log of Jesus' joy, coat them with lacquer to preserve these truly meaningful holiday gifts, and hang them upon the family Xmas tree each year as cherished treasures of joyful moments past. Glory be to God in the highest! And on Earth, piss toward all men, poop for women, and to cats scat of twinkling glory! Amen!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 12:28 PM   #7069
AtomJack

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
It seems that one might attach a golden thread to each shiny log of Jesus' joy, coat them with lacquer to preserve these truly meaningful holiday gifts, and hang them upon the family Xmas tree each year as cherished treasures of joyful moments past. Glory be to God in the highest! And on Earth, piss toward all men, poop for women, and to cats scat of twinkling glory! Amen!
What would it take to get a "Like" button around here?
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 07:56 AM   #7070
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Maybe Jesus has already returned to us - this time in the form of a communion wafer. Perhaps the poor guy just needs to moisturize, so that we can recognize him.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 09-19-2016, 04:52 PM   #7071
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Bible Fact for Today:

Did you know that Jesus had a younger brother named "Larry"? That's right! Unlike his carpenter brother, Larry Christ was a mechanic. He could work miracles with an automatic transmission. God is good!

Old 09-24-2016, 11:47 AM   #7072
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Noah's Argh

Everybody knows the story of Noah's Ark. It is an historical account based on factual reality - That no pesky scientist has yet to discount with those suspicious facts and data and such. Well, most people know that Noah built a big ship to put all of the animals in. But did ya know who the captain was? It wasn't Noah. He was a ship builder, not a captain!

The captain of Noah's Ark was Jesus. That's right, Captain Jesus! Captain Jesus was the rock, right at the helm, and he was all like, "Avast you bloomin' cockroachers! Swab me poop deck and me mizzen mast, ye salty dogs!" And Jesus knew that the parrots were most obedient, so they got to sit on his right shoulder.

Captain Jesus stood there in the driving rain, sayin', "Follow me, and you will get treasure! Eat this cracker, for it is me flesh! Drink this rum, for it be me blood! This be Noah's...argh...ship, but Captain Jesus be the captain!"

That's how it happened.

Old 09-25-2016, 08:41 AM   #7073
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Pirate Jesus! He's a freak, he can be anything you like.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 08:42 AM   #7074
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Pirate Jesus! He's a freak, he can be anything you like.
That's Jesus! Get a little wine in him, and surround him with sweaty fishermen, and he will be putting his flesh into everybody's mouth in no time!

Old 10-09-2016, 07:21 PM   #7075
ghoulslime
I Live Here

What do you think Jesus will wear for Halloween this year? Do you think he will wear that skanky French maid outfit again? Gawd, I hope not. That fucking thing smells like vomit and stale whiskey.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:26 AM   #7076
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Yeah the French maid riding a donkey and going door to door asking for tricks wasn't a good look. Maybe he should try the roman legionnaires uniform again.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:07 AM   #7077
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Yeah the French maid riding a donkey and going door to door asking for tricks wasn't a good look. Maybe he should try the roman legionnaires uniform again.
That year he got shit-faced on cheap wine, and came as a zombie was a fucking riot. People are still talking about it.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:28 PM   #7078
dogpet
Obsessed Member

I'd put money on jesus being a clown this year, scaring little children to come unto him.

Or else!

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 04:08 PM   #7079
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Shirley you mean "come onto him"?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:24 AM   #7080
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I'm pretty sure Jesus said, "Come into me."