Old 03-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #4456
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #4457
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Ephesians 2:14
New Ghoulslime International Version

14 For Christ himself has brought his piece of ass to us. He united Jews and genitals, in his own body on the cross, he broke out his middle leg as an entreaty of his flesh.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 03-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #4458
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #4459
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #4460
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 10:12 AM   #4461
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #4462
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #4463
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #4464
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 03-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #4465
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Show Me Your Genitals

Old 03-04-2012, 03:02 PM   #4466
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Please tell me this is not a real comic strip.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #4467
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
I applaud your commitment sir. This thread must be amongst the most informative and entertaining in the history of this or any other forum. I will praise the leprechauns for endowing you with such knowledge.

As you say, still not a single answer from a christard yet. I would say we can conclude that jesus is a made up/plagiarised load of bollocks, but we already knew that.
I concur.

I am beginning to suspect that believers really don't care about the truth. They care about what they want to be true, and they are willing to dismiss evidence that is contrary or unpleasant to their world view. To such people, the truth is what we/they say it is, an ever malleable thing.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #4468
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
I concur.

I am beginning to suspect that believers really don't care about the truth. They care about what they want to be true, and they are willing to dismiss evidence that is contrary or unpleasant to their world view. To such people, the truth is what we/they say it is, an ever malleable thing.
I'm starting to wonder the same thing myself. For example, how could anybody read through this thread, silly stuff notwithstanding, and still believe that Jesus was anything more than Santa for stupid adults?

Old 03-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #4469
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Tammuz

Our savior and redeemer for today is Tammuz. Tammuz (also Thammuz) was a Sumerian life-death-rebirth god-man who was crucified in 1160 BCE, and rose from the dead to take away our sins.

"How he summoned the king to worship the seven (planets) and the twelve (signs) and how the king put him to death several times in a cruel manner Tammuz coming to life again after each time, until at last he died; and behold! it was identical to the legend of St. George which is current among the Christians."

de Azevedo and Stoddart, 2005, pp. 308-309.

"She can make the lament for you, my Dumuzid, the lament for you, the lament, the lamentation, reach the desert — she can make it reach the house Arali; she can make it reach Bad-tibira; she can make it reach Dul-šuba; she can make it reach the shepherding country, the sheepfold of Dumuzid. "O Dumuzid of the fair-spoken mouth, of the ever kind eyes," she sobs tearfully, "O you of the fair-spoken mouth, of the ever kind eyes," she sobs tearfully. "Lad, husband, lord, sweet as the date, [...] O Dumuzid!" she sobs, she sobs tearfully."

Sumerian tablet from Nippur (Ni 4486)

"Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Then said he unto to me, 'Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these." —Ezekiel 8:14-15

"Trust, ye saints, your Lord restored,
Trust ye in your risen Lord;
For the pains which Thammuz endured
Our salvation have procured."

~ Ctesias (400 BCE)

Amen! Jesus! Jew gotta lotta 'splainin' to do, man!

Old 03-04-2012, 09:41 PM   #4470
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
Please tell me this is not a real comic strip.
A real strip with a bit of alteration...