CavKiller37

Quote:
youneedmercy wrote
"Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world,
Red and yellow, black and white,
They are precious in his sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world."

Do you think Jesus said this, man did, they always put words that wern't their so they can break His laws and feel good.
Well this raises an interesting question. If the bible was translated by man, and man always puts words in his own way, then wouldn't the bible be put in man's way? Seems like the logical conclusion to me.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:24 AM   #377
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
youneedmercy wrote

Do you think Jesus said this, man did, they always put words that wern't their so they can break His laws and feel good.
That's right, YNM! Jesus has little tolerance for children. Particularly those black, red, and yellow ones.

Yours in Christ,
Professor Chaos

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:28 AM   #378
Jeremy

Quote:
youneedmercy wrote
All of you weak faithed people need to open your bibles and then proclaim God's rules with your mouths. Jesus did not do away with ANY laws. His message was that of repentance.
But I used my mouth last time, sweetheart, now it's your turn. :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart:
Old 08-15-2006, 08:33 AM   #379
skeptic griggsy

That is so right that Jesus did not do away with the laws.He would uphold the one that would require my parents to stone me for sassing them.And they could have sold my sister into slavery .Shame on Quaker and Fallow for not asking to implement those laws of Sky Phallus!

Fr. Griggs rests in his Socratic ignorance and humble naturalism.
" Life is its own validation and reward and ultimate meaning." Inquiring Lynn
skeptic griggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:38 AM   #380
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
youneedmercy wrote
Do you even understand Jesus's message to the world?
Is it cumchugger ?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 09:38 AM   #381
FishFace

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote
Quote:
youneedmercy wrote

Well bugger me !
Everyone knows anal is against God's laws ;)

Quote:
INeedRaping wrote
Do YOU?

You see, INR, all you're doing is convincing us (further) that blind dogmatism is retarded. Not only is it more delusional than normal theism, it is downright counterproductive to human life in general. Not only that, but you're wrong, and I know it because the only book you should read is the Qu'ran, which says to kill nonbelievers. You ought to be put to DEATH.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:30 AM   #382
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
youneedmercy wrote
All of you weak faithed people need to open your bibles and then proclaim God's rules with your mouths. Jesus did not do away with ANY laws. His message was that of repentance.
Obviously, youneedmercy, you do no work on Saturday and you do not participate in commerce [ 10C, #4, #10]. You happily kill non-believers with stones since non-belief is just as much an abomination as homosexual behavior (which you personally must also stone to death).

I challenge you to illustrate any mercy found in Leviticus. I also challenge you to find mercy in Jesus' invention of Hell.

You are clearly not the staunch Bible-believer you say you are and you will surely go to Hell for that unrepentant lie.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 05:36 AM   #383
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
youneedmercy wrote
Quote:
CavKiller37 wrote
Quote:
youneedmercy wrote
Quaker you are a personal proof of satan working in people to cause them to be lax on the rules that God has given us. You should repent now. You know all of the things(like Homosexuality) that are wrong here yet you just want to be buddies with these people.

Stand for God!
Jesus loves Quaker much more than he loves you.
We all understand it, silly. That is the main reason that many of us reject it. It is a vile and reprehensible message devoid of true love, mercy, justice and morals.
Do not think that Atheists are that way because of ignorance of the Bible or what it says about Jesus (as if he existed).
Some of us find the entire Bible appalling in its wanton blood thirst, twisted sex, and the psychotic behavior of God (as if he existed).

Old 08-16-2006, 09:29 AM   #384
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
youneedmercy wrote

It is not quite clear what your point is here. A little grammar would help. Does Jesus NOT love the children? Or are you pointing out that man says Jesus loves all races and you think that is incorrect?

However, it may not matter because race, if that is what you are referring to, is not a discernable characteristic and so it cannot be properly used to categorize people.

Old 08-16-2006, 04:42 PM   #385
Quaker

Quote:
youneedmercy wrote
Quaker you are a personal proof of satan working in people to cause them to be lax on the rules that God has given us. You should repent now. You know all of the things(like Homosexuality) that are wrong here yet you just want to be buddies with these people.

Stand for God!
Well now, that there's an interesting statement.

Care to explain from what authority YOUR interpretation of the bible is better than mine, or anyone else's for that matter? You can claim the bible is the ultimate authority if you want, but then it comes down to interpretation. I've read the bible cover to cover, and I seem to have a much different take on things than you.
Old 08-16-2006, 04:54 PM   #386
JU Mike
Obsessed Member

Quote:
youneedmercy wrote
Quote:
CavKiller37 wrote
Quote:
youneedmercy wrote

Stand for God!
Jesus loves Quaker much more than he loves you.
Nope, what is it?
JU Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:59 PM   #387
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

youneedmercy wrote:

"Quaker you are a personal proof of satan working in people to cause them to be lax on the rules that God has given us. You should repent now. You know all of the things(like Homosexuality) that are wrong here yet you just want to be buddies with these people.
Stand for God! "

:lol::lol:..Well, you ought to STAND for god-Jesus and take my JET!.... afraid he would not show up?...:lol::lol:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote