Old 08-07-2005, 03:46 PM   #16
honeybadger

"And atheism is a great way to justify having sex with animals. After all, an atheist does not have to be held accountable for such actions!" - Esoteric_Illuminati, The Catacombs Forum

Anonymous: "I AM WRITING THIS AS A WARNING TO ALL YOU ATHEISTS OUT THERE THAT JUDGEMENT DAY WILL BE ON JUNE 31st. I AM TELLING YOU THAT THIS IS NO JOKE, I FELT THAT GOD SPOKE TO ME IN A WAY AND SUDDENLY THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT FLASHED THROUGH MY EYES, AND THIS WILL BE THE DAY WHEN EVERYTHING COULD POSSIBLY COME TO AN END" -Atheist.com Online Discussion

"Even people in their mother's wombs in some way, shape, or form decide to follow God or not." - KrakenFire, BlizzForums
Old 08-07-2005, 03:47 PM   #17
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
"Atheists See No Problem With Human To Animal Sex" - seer, TheologyWeb
Well, I agree, so long as the animal is an adult human (or maybe a goat, in the case of lonely farmers with no girls for miles around).

Quote:
Tim Aubert: "Science is pitiful and knows nothing!" -Atheist.com Online Discussion
...he typed on his computer.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:07 PM   #18
ghoulslime
I Live Here

"Atheists are like roaches; they run from the light of God's truths and take refuge under the darkness of lies and deception. Any true Christian can always squash them by the lies and deception they take refuge under." -Robert T. Lee

I was going to say something about this, but I suddenly have the urge to go hide under my refrigerator. :lol:

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 11:49 PM   #19
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

Quote:
honeybadger wrote
"Newton was a fundamentalist Christian, he is undeniably the greatest and most pious scientist that the Lord has ever risen up. His work was devoted to proving the bibles truths.
:lol::lol::lol:

I think the worst part of being an atheist is that we're not going to get to gloat.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:41 PM   #20
fuckurgod

honeybadger....damn, you are one dumb ass motherfucker. You base your whole life on what a bunch of faggots wrote in a book thousands of years ago and you got no reason to believe in any of that shit. You're better off believing in staircases and orange juice controlling our lives than in your fucking Jesus "if I'm so great, than why am I dead?" Christ.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:14 AM   #21
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Hey, fuckurgod, you're an idiot. HB posted those quotes because we find them funny, not because she's a christian. Try reading around the forum a bit more before you start attacking people here, fuck-wad.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Rhinoq

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:18 AM   #22
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
honeybadger wrote
Anonymous: "I AM WRITING THIS AS A WARNING TO ALL YOU ATHEISTS OUT THERE THAT JUDGEMENT DAY WILL BE ON JUNE 31st. I AM TELLING YOU THAT THIS IS NO JOKE, I FELT THAT GOD SPOKE TO ME IN A WAY AND SUDDENLY THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT FLASHED THROUGH MY EYES, AND THIS WILL BE THE DAY WHEN EVERYTHING COULD POSSIBLY COME TO AN END"
Is this real? Did anyone bother informing this idiot of their glaring error?

Ten

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:21 AM   #23
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
honeybadger wrote
Anonymous: "I AM WRITING THIS AS A WARNING TO ALL YOU ATHEISTS OUT THERE THAT JUDGEMENT DAY WILL BE ON JUNE 31st. I AM TELLING YOU THAT THIS IS NO JOKE, I FELT THAT GOD SPOKE TO ME IN A WAY AND SUDDENLY THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT FLASHED THROUGH MY EYES, AND THIS WILL BE THE DAY WHEN EVERYTHING COULD POSSIBLY COME TO AN END"
Is this real? Did anyone bother informing this idiot of their glaring error?

Ten
Yeah -- June 31st came and went without a hitch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:23 AM   #24
vsxd903s

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
Probably got the year mixed up in one of the translations somewhere along the line.

\"Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn\'t argue with that; I\'m right and I will be proved right. We\'re more popular than Jesus now; I don\'t know which will go first - rock \'n\' roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It\'s them twisting it that ruins it for me.\" --John Lennon
vsxd903s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 01:40 PM   #25
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

Quote:
vsxd903s wrote
Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
Probably got the year mixed up in one of the translations somewhere along the line.
Yes - the correct translation clearly states the end will be on February 30th.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:19 AM   #26
Terra

ROFL...

I hope you realize UserFriendly [BlizzForums] and Carnage [BlizzForums] are joking.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:00 PM   #27
oliverwxyz

Great lists of quotes. Too many to comment on .... the one from someone who believed the Bible must be true because it is written by many people yet contains no contraditctions stood out as one of the more brainless ones among many brainless statements. Have they ever read it?

And it's not true Buddhists defer to Buddha as their higher authority - or they aren't supposed to. He insisted he was a man and not to be teated as God. Pure Buddhism is atheistic - that, and it's striong ethics of compassion etc make it quite compelling, but it still contains confusing bollocks, like all religions, when you look into the nitty gritty.
I remember once asking a Freemason if Buddhists could be Masons (they are all meant to acknowledge a supreme being) and he said yes, but seemed a bit thrown when I pointed out they don't believe in God.

Oliver