Old 08-21-2005, 08:56 AM   #16
Atheist@Umich

Quote:
GodlessHeathen wrote
Yes, that is a good book. That was just one of the MANY quotes that jumped out at me as I read the first half of the book.

I'd say I'm sorry to hear about your ex-girlfriend, but in all honesty, you're better off without her.
Haha don't worry about it, I got rid of her :P

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Hmm..wasn't she good looking? I love Christ-psychotic girls and I go along with their insanity.....when I have them in bed I show them the devil. One of them was saying when my Penis-Christ was saving her 'soul" from libidinal attacks: Ohhhh god...oh..no...ohhh, thank you Jesus for this man....ohh lord...that's greattt...Ohh...no..oh don't stop..oh lord...Thank you lord for giving me this man....Oh..i love you...oh Jesus....

See what you miss for arguing about a silly book? You should have said...Ohh, Lewis? that great Christian writer?...I admire him immensely...let's get together and study his "mere Christianity"...I bet it is awesome!.

I have done sooo many Christ-psychotic women. Mormons are the best!...their Myths are a dream since sex can always be extracted from their dogma because the Book of Mormon has some interesting pasages with abundant caves of creation accepting one penis Christ. The Christ-psychotics are so ignorant, gullible and starving for the forbidden fruit of sexual pleasures that seducing them, since their brains are like childrens, is extremely easy....and many are extremely good, since they let their "sin" flood their bodies with pleasure. One must constantly insist, it is the Christian thing to do, and Jesus has given us those sexual organs for our benefit ( one must say the marriage only stuff is obsolete and it was interpreted wrong long ago...etc etc) as long as we accept him as our lord and savior while using them! So, everytime penis- Christ gives pleasure, one must praise him and praise him as the giver of the "river of life" and redeemer of satanic libidinal attacks.......smile
hahaha. Funny man. I'll keep that in mind.
Old 08-21-2005, 06:22 PM   #17
miata

God does exist in very primitive minds.
Old 08-21-2005, 06:36 PM   #18
AGENT-ADAIR

Quote:
miata wrote
God does exist in very primitive minds.
I have a primitive mind, but through the fog, i can see a light, the light of common sense.
Old 08-21-2005, 07:32 PM   #19
shade51

Does Grob Exist? How about the Green Lantern? Who can prove to me that there aren't exactly 5 gods ruling the universe by committee?

If someone/something called "god" does exist, then he knows where to find me. If he is really concerned for my "immortal soul" and wants to make sure I'm "saved," then he can certainly drop by. I'm usually home. We can have a couple ice teas, or maybe even a couple beers. And then he can level with me, tell me directly EXACTLY what he wants, so that I and everyone else won't have to continue trying to figure it out based on the interpretations of televangelists and popes.

shade51
Old 08-22-2005, 05:42 PM   #20
Sir Sin-O-Lot

Quote:
shade51 wrote
Does Grob Exist? How about the Green Lantern? Who can prove to me that there aren't exactly 5 gods ruling the universe by committee?
The Green Lantern does exist, he told me so.

Quote:
shade51 wrote
If someone/something called "god" does exist, then he knows where to find me.
He's tied up in my basement.
Quote:
shade51 wrote
If he is really concerned for my "immortal soul" and wants to make sure I'm "saved," then he can certainly drop by.
He would love to, but as said he's tied up in my basement.
Quote:
shade51 wrote
I'm usually home. We can have a couple ice teas, or maybe even a couple beers. And then he can level with me, tell me directly EXACTLY what he wants, so that I and everyone else won't have to continue trying to figure it out based on the interpretations of televangelists and popes.
He wants everyone to just relax and have a drink, preferably whiskey.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:51 PM   #21
AGENT-ADAIR

This topic got off topic real fast, im talking about killing every christian in existence.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:41 PM   #22
Sir Sin-O-Lot

Quote:
AGENT-ADAIR wrote
This topic got off topic real fast, im talking about killing every christian in existence.
Been there, done that.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:04 AM   #23
AGENT-ADAIR

Quote:
Sir Sin-O-Lot wrote
Quote:
AGENT-ADAIR wrote
Been there, done that.
Has to be a few more christians hiding out in some attic...
Old 08-23-2005, 02:00 PM   #24
Godsend

You know, only an ignorant bunch of demons...like your selfs would actually sit up here and post in these forums. The facts and the truth is out there but because you lack the knowledge to even search the internet or do research to find out that the bible did actually take place in life, all you can do is talk out of the side or your ass, i may not be the holiest person but i will pick up a book or look on the internet or even visit some of these places to see what really went down and as for where all the christians went, we're tired of trying to feed absent minded dogs....there is a place for poeple like you HELL......sleep well bitches.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:04 PM   #25
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Godsend wrote
You know, only an ignorant bunch of demons...like your selfs would actually sit up here and post in these forums. The facts and the truth is out there but because you lack the knowledge to even search the internet or do research to find out that the bible did actually take place in life, all you can do is talk out of the side or your ass, i may not be the holiest person but i will pick up a book or look on the internet or even visit some of these places to see what really went down and as for where all the christians went, we're tired of trying to feed absent minded dogs....there is a place for poeple like you HELL......sleep well bitches.
Thanks for the laugh, Godsend. I guess all that research we did doesn't count, eh? Maybe you should consider your own advice and read some of what's been written here.

Care to talk about issues, or do you just enjoy calling people names?

Tenspace

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 02:11 PM   #26
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Godsend wrote
Wow. . .such a Christian way to treat people.

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 02:16 PM   #27
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
The facts and the truth is out there but because you lack the knowledge to even search the internet or do research to find out that the bible did actually take place in life, all you can do is talk out of the side or your ass, i may not be the holiest person but i will pick up a book or look on the internet or even visit some of these places to see what really went down and as for where all the christians went, we're tired of trying to feed absent minded dogs....
Shorter Godsend: 'Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 02:27 PM   #28
ocmpoma

Wow. I've never been called a demon before. I feel special - all warm inside.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:45 PM   #29
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Quote:
ocmpoma wrote
Wow. I've never been called a demon before. I feel special - all warm inside.
Well, I do have a calcium deposit behind my left ear. I was wondering what that was. It must the emergence of my first horn. I'm so excited!

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 03:46 PM   #30
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
Shorter Godsend: 'Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?'
"I know the human being and the fish can co-exist peacefully."

My favorite quote from Bush’s 2000 campaign.

Rhinoq

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote