Old 08-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #496
Choobus
I Live Here

Why don't you stop eating shit you fucktard? The only relevant post you ever made was the one where you admitted that you love to eat shit. However, we already knew that so it was still a bit pointless.

fuck off now dlido.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:18 PM   #497
Sevens

On October 9th, its a very important date for mainly Judaism and Christianity alike. You guys might bag it and all that. but you never what happens in that week.

You just dont know and if this is the right message and everything is going as foreseen as we will find out soon, it could be really devastating for many here.

All the religions have been looking for the final key and it was always known that one guy would find it and activate the sequence. Everything that happens to last guy will determine many things in the sequence.

Just the fact of this reality of the experience on this forum could be completely relevant to this sequence and completely fulfills prophecy.

All Im doing is letting you know of what maybe around the corner.

Its not a matter of God or no God its a matter of a possible pending reality as I go by faith and faith alone in the findings and how I read it. Im just letting you know so you have chance if there is a situation about to happen.

That's all!

Sevens
Old 08-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #498
Choobus
I Live Here

See how the real you is sho9wing now that you realise we see you for the prick you are? You are a wanker sevens, and dirty little fucker with an empty head and a full sack (O wrenchez). The time for you to fuck off is NOW you turd.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 08-22-2008, 03:22 PM   #499
Sevens

You just an idiot man just go somewhere else to threads you enjoy ok
sevens
Old 08-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #500
Mog
Obsessed Member

You know, Sevens. Something important was supposed to happen 2 days ago, remember? What was that thing?
(And Choobus is no idiot, he just is talking down to your level.)

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #501
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
October 9 - Jump Day. How will you really feel Cal, when it happens?
I will feel sad about poor lonely 7. Such a shame to waste a brain.
Yup, but this retard, Sevens, is at the mercy of clever men like Torsten Lauschmann, who created the "scientist character" of Hans Peter Niesward. Sevens would dig at the site of Dalamatia to find the magic stones which will neutralize the jumping of millions. The earth orbit will not be altered.

This is not unlike son of god Constantinus I creating Christ out of the title of Pontifex Maximus held by the heavenly father, the sacrificed Iulius Caesar the original Christus.

It is like "POTUS" ( PResident Of The United States) becoming 1700 year later a quality of George Bush. The Bible of the year 3,708 CE would say:

"..and in those difficult times president Clinton left the White House and was replaced by Bush POTUS who plunged the country in ignominious war becoming responsible for initiating the decline of the Empire Americanus...."

Since god Alexander the GReat "Christ" every leader claiming divine atributes ( 99% of them) were regarded as a CHRIST, yet everyone ignores this fact giving the title of Christ to only one person...JESUS..a mythological character to boot. The ignorance, and deluded attitude of scholars that KNOW better is amazing. How could an arhcaeologist be so blin d is beyond me. This is perhaps that they look at books from 8" away, instead of 8', so they could understand there are many books with many titles....the shape of the ROOM & table in which they are located.

Retarded teenager Sevens is not aware of the GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT OF 1844 ,where despite all of the 'calculations of Christ-psychotic Rev. William Miller, Zombie Jesus did not show up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment
Chech the EYES of the retard..

His neurological disorder can be seen in his eyes...just like Sevens's lover idol, Sandler the WRITER of URANTIA.

Isn't interesting that the RETARD Sevens ignores me? The reason is that I READ HIS BOOK and can slap him silly on his defective brain with the FACTS.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:40 PM   #502
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Is 6's & 7's still here?
I did try and warn her in post #14.

Never mind.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:42 PM   #503
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
On October 9th, its a very important date for mainly Judaism and Christianity alike. You guys might bag it and all that. but you never what happens in that week.

You just dont know and if this is the right message and everything is going as foreseen as we will find out soon, it could be really devastating for many here.

All the religions have been looking for the final key and it was always known that one guy would find it and activate the sequence. Everything that happens to last guy will determine many things in the sequence.

Just the fact of this reality of the experience on this forum could be completely relevant to this sequence and completely fulfills prophecy.

All Im doing is letting you know of what maybe around the corner.

Its not a matter of God or no God its a matter of a possible pending reality as I go by faith and faith alone in the findings and how I read it. Im just letting you know so you have chance if there is a situation about to happen.

That's all!

Sevens
AHHH.......retard, Oct 9th is a PERFECT time for you to try my JET. At 9 am on the 9th minute & 9th second..........JUMP from the 99th floor of the building of your choice!!!!!!!!!!!! The aliens from Dalamatia will save you. Be sure to rub the Ummin & thummin ( magic Mormon stones of Moroni given to Joseph Smith but now in possession of the Dalamatians) on your penis-Christ glands....it'll grow WINGS & you'll be saved. All of us will bow to you and stand corrected at our disbelief.
You'll look like this:

Those magic stones were also used by the Romans to grow phallic wings.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:53 PM   #504
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Is Seven's going to get super-powers? What kind? Can I be Spiderman? Oooo, wait, no, I want to be Green Lantern.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #505
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You just an idiot man just go somewhere else to threads you enjoy ok
sevens
Fuck you numbnuts. You are either a retard or a troll, but in any case, you're a total wanker. I am doing you a favour you retarded assclown. If I point out to you enough times that you are a RETARD then maybe you will come to understand that this means all your RETARDED dalmation cities and other bullshit only seems real to you because you are so fucking STOOPID. Then maybe you can get yourself a helmet and go and play with the other special kids.

You should thank me you retarded cunt.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 08-22-2008, 07:19 PM   #506
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
You are either a retard or a troll...
False dichotomy. He's a retarded troll.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:37 AM   #507
Sevens

Oh well lets see if this calculation right.

Im just going by gut feeling and sharing it.

Nothing to get so upset about.

Well if Im wrong, well I was wrong but if I was right then and that would a sudden event.

See what happens eh!

sevens
Old 08-23-2008, 12:44 AM   #508
Sevens

Mog

there was a post regarding Aug 17th but it gone. Apparently according to a guy with Seventh day adventist a great earth event was suppossed to happen on that date.

Nothing happened except for a solar eclipse!

Sevens
Old 08-23-2008, 12:46 AM   #509
Sevens

Choobos, whats the problem man, all you have pointed to me is abuse for some tracks im following.

Take it easy!

Sevens
Old 08-23-2008, 12:51 AM   #510
Sevens

Cal

Come on man, as if! Im not gonna jump of any building man.Lets just see what happens

Sevens