Old 06-25-2015, 06:21 AM   #646
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Hobotronic2037 wrote

Quote:
It's obvious that you are just making shit up at this point.
Prycejosh replied

Quote:
basically. yeh.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 06:25 AM   #647
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Prycejosh, do you believe in snarks & grumpkins as well?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 06:59 AM   #648
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
why wouldn't you want the help and advice. god is here to bless and help you and consider you and get you to enter into a partnership with him the 3 of them as a unit and individually. there singing and dancing just when 1 person repents that's how important you are to him. just you alone.
I don't consider being shot in church as helpful and a blessing. Do you?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-25-2015, 09:21 AM   #649
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I read it its a load of rubbish I like the fact that you want to know me as a Christian but you just want to know me not god or how I came to god and that's whats important because ive been through a lot and coming to god helped me I have big plans for big things. did you know god answers every single persons prayer in the world of all time not one prayer unanswered, and every single prayer that that person will make that certain times. he anticipates everything very well to say the least. hel answer it through a problem a situation something on tv a pastor a blessing people around you just for you to come to him. isn't that nice. hes really nice. because you don't deserve it.
Wow, PJ is starting to make Sellied Jerry seem intelligent. I never thought I would say that.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:08 AM   #650
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
basically. yeh. I remember what I said. this is what happens the devil wants to take people to hell as fast as possible but god gives everyone different life spans but I dont know how that works. when you disrespect god he says basically "well he aint listening to me you might as well have him". but he only does that when he has no other choice and even then he says "devil you can only do this to him or that to him". if he let the devil do everything he wanted wed all be screwed. even the bishops would be.
So god controls the devil? Even though your bible says that God cannot look upon evil. So god just let the devil have those bears attack those 42 boys so that their little boy souls would could burn in hell for all eternity. Is that what you are saying? If so, doesn't the fact that I utterly reject your God but am still somehow alive kinda put a kink in your assertion?
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:02 AM   #651
Prycejosh

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
So god controls the devil? Even though your bible says that God cannot look upon evil. So god just let the devil have those bears attack those 42 boys so that their little boy souls would could burn in hell for all eternity. Is that what you are saying? If so, doesn't the fact that I utterly reject your God but am still somehow alive kinda put a kink in your assertion?
god doesn't control him but tells him what he can and cant do when you pray. but naturally he can do what he wants. god didn't do it just for that but he allowed the bears to kill those boys because they offended him greatly. your still alive because its simply not your time to go. he keeps you alive so people like me can change your mind but when you do die god will reject you if you don't make the right choice. theres more to that Elisha story then the bible mentions things that even I don't know. the bible is simplified and short for good reason. you cant even handle the simple version imagine if it was detailed.
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:59 AM   #652
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
god didn't do it just for that but he allowed the bears to kill those boys because they offended him greatly.

- Creator of all space and time.
- can't handle bald jokes.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:16 AM   #653
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
- Creator of all space and time.
- can't handle bald jokes.
And yet, He's offended by long hair. Hmmmm.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:48 AM   #654
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
god doesn't control him but tells him what he can and cant do when you pray. but naturally he can do what he wants. god didn't do it just for that but he allowed the bears to kill those boys because they offended him greatly. your still alive because its simply not your time to go. he keeps you alive so people like me can change your mind but when you do die god will reject you if you don't make the right choice. theres more to that Elisha story then the bible mentions things that even I don't know. the bible is simplified and short for good reason. you cant even handle the simple version imagine if it was detailed.
By your logic, I guess those 42 boys were beyond saving. Too bad there wasn't a strong man of God like you around to show them the way. Oh, wait. Elisha was there. Never mind. Fucking bald piece of shit.

Pj. I'm going to ignore your condescending and insulting tone toward me and instead focus on the thin gruel of substance you provided here.

Again, a natural reading of the passage about the Bears yields no proof one way or another about why the Bears attacked the boys. Not God. Not the devil. It all points to coincidence. Or maybe they were the original pedobears. How did you arrive at the conclusion that they were motivated by supernatural forces?

Admit it. You made your explanation up. Which is forbidden by your bible.

Proverbs 30:6
Deuteronomy 4:2
1 Corinthians 4:6
Revelations 22:18-19

Also. I can handle the bible fine. And, trust me, you don't want to get into a pissing contest with me on what your holy book does and doesn't say.

Now bow to your God and beg for forgiveness so that ye may hope to enter into his glory. Then apologize to me.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 02:55 PM   #655
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
remember adam and even eat off the tree of knowledge of good and evil. funny enough god anticipated that and saw the good they did in that mistake. they actually had more intelligence before they eat off it. but then they eat and their knowledge declined...
Okeh, the rest of your post declined into incomprehensible gibberish, although declined may be too strong a word for such a small jump.
Sorry to say, but you are way too limited to reason with, so as an addict of car crashes I'll say you're only supposed to fuck your sister or brother if there's no-one suitable available.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #656
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Prycejosh wrote
Quote:
did you know god answers every single persons prayer in the world of all time not one prayer unanswered,
And the answer is always "NO!"

Old 06-27-2015, 09:53 AM   #657
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Prycejosh wrote
Quote:
remember adam and even eat off the tree of knowledge of good and evil. funny enough god anticipated that and saw the good they did in that mistake. they actually had more intelligence before they eat off it. but then they eat and their knowledge declined.
So when they ate from the "Tree of Knowledge", provided by God, their "knowledge declined"!

This is what this fucktard wants to teach your children in Sunday Skool!

Betcha he's a Republican!

Old 07-13-2015, 07:27 PM   #658
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

I'm betting this is an ESL case. Still, his "arguments" are shit.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:26 AM   #659
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

ESL?
Extremely Stupid Loophead?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:44 PM   #660
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
ESL?
Extremely Stupid Loophead?
English as Second Language.

Or that other one, both could be applicable, I suppose.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote