Old 08-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #1621
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
happywarrior wrote View Post
but shtuupid!
Right, sorry.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #1622
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Am I missing something here? What part of Gnosi's post was flaming?

Apart from that, how many posts would we have here if flaming was strictly enforced?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #1623
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Am I missing something here? What part of Gnosi's post was flaming?
What part of my top ten list was flaming?

Quote:
Apart from that, how many posts would we have here if flaming was strictly enforced?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:05 PM   #1624
ghoulslime
I Live Here

For the record, I don’t like to see us eating each other. It genuinely pisses me off. This is our club house, ladies and gentlemen. Let’s try to aim our cocks and cunts out the window when we piss.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:26 AM   #1625
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:33 AM   #1626
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post

She's acting on behalf of Gnosital.

Gnosital thought she would be cute and report posts by Smellyoldgit and myself as "flaming." (The posts she reported were from the Top Ten list I created about "ubsian conspiracy theories.)

To point out the absurdity of that (since the "reports" go to me, smelly, and Eva) I randomly gave her a meaningless "infraction" for one of her posts, in which she flamed happy (albeit ever-so-slightly).

If you wanted to follow a strict interpretation of the rules listed on this site, (and I can't imagine who would) I would think that well over 50% of her posts qualify as flaming. Probably a good percentage of mine, yours, and everybody elses, too.

Apparently ubs and Gnosi are recruiting others in their psychotic quest to get me out of here. I know RevB and Gnosi are tight, but I'm sad to see her join this mission. She hasn't been around much, so she's probably just listening to Gnosi. Everyone else who has been around realizes that I've done nothing wrong.
at least 80% of my posts to / about LillyButt are definitely flaming material
and recently my posts to svns and YWN too

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:36 AM   #1627
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

If Gnos and ubs (and possibly RevB) dislike this forum, and the people who post here, so much, why do they keep coming here? It all seems rather juvenile.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:56 AM   #1628
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
I would certainly eat you, Kate, but in a licky, nibbly sort of way.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 08-16-2008, 08:57 AM   #1629
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
at least 80% of my posts to / about LillyButt are definitely flaming material
and recently my posts to svns and YWN too
Sweet Jesus penis! Just about everything I post is flaming! My goddamn fingers are practically on fire.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:59 AM   #1630
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Sweet Jesus penis! Just about everything I post is flaming! My goddamn fingers are practically on fire.
true true

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:04 AM   #1631
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
true true
Thanks, baby! I'll warm your chilly nilly anytime.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #1632
happywarrior

Quote:
Reverend Blasphemy wrote View Post
I'm not acting on behalf of Gnosi. I'm not joining a mission. No one's recruiting. I'm formulating an opinion. I've always thought you were a good mod. Eva and Smelly too, although Eva is the best eye candy out of you three.

I've been lurking, and when this shit came to my attention, I thought I'd do an informal poll and ask what the forum members think. My first instinct was to rise to the defense of my friend. I realized that I lacked objectivity, so I wanted to see what others thought.
Considering that I was the one who was "flamed" I guess, the post in questions was so mild compared to what I was originally accustomed to, I thought it was a legitimate question. I do appreciate the concern but I also feel that I have learned a lot from most of the people here and you even got honorable mention this Sunday. People still think I'm a bit crazy for even posting here but thats par for the course. I mention the RA site to others but I guess they just don't have the rhino hide for it. If you can't handle the RA Heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen. lol
Old 08-18-2008, 05:20 PM   #1633
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
happywarrior wrote View Post
Considering that I was the one who was "flamed" I guess, the post in questions was so mild compared to what I was originally accustomed to, I thought it was a legitimate question. I do appreciate the concern but I also feel that I have learned a lot from most of the people here and you even got honorable mention this Sunday. People still think I'm a bit crazy for even posting here but thats par for the course. I mention the RA site to others but I guess they just don't have the rhino hide for it. If you can't handle the RA Heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen. lol
Or, don't carry your theist load of burning coals from Hell into the kitchen in the first place.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote