Old 08-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #1
Mark Dreher

Atheists, here is your proof of God's existence, the 9th of Av

Atheists, here is your proof of God's existence, the 9th of Av

There are a very wide variety of ways to prove out the existence of God.

For example, are you aware that both original Holy Temples were destroyed on the same day of the year?

The 9th of Av, in the Jewish calendar.

And not only that, every major Jewish tragedy has also occurred on that day?

Even in modern times?

All 12 major tragedies that the Jews have ever experienced, have occurred on the 9th of Av.

Why did God pick the obscure day, the 9th of Av?

Well that was the day that the Jews balked, the day when Moses said "We are here, now we take the promised land".

And they said "no".

We don't want it.

Then God became enraged, and changed his mind, about the Jews, on that day, the 9th of Av.

You could easily say that God's relationship with the Jews ended on that day.

After that, all the myriad of horror and tragedy that God continually has sent to the Jews, for some 3,300 years now, has also started on that day, the 9th of Av. (about August 11th, it varies each year):

1. The Jews balk, and reject the promised land. 9th of Av, 1313 BC (now commemorated by the Jewish holiday and day of mourning called "Tisha B'Av"). This is the incident that started God's 3,300 year old "9th of Av" curse.

2. The first Holy Temple destroyed. 9th of Av, 586BC.

3. The second Holy Temple destroyed. 9th of Av, 70AD

4. The Romans crushed Bar Kokhba's revolt and destroyed the city of Betar, killing over 100,000 Jews, on July 8, 132 AD (Av 9, 3892 AM). Following the Roman siege of Jerusalem, Roman commander Turnus Rufus plowed the site of the Temple and the surrounding area, in 133 AD.

5. The First Crusade was declared by Pope Urban II on July 20, 1095 (Av 9, 4855 AM), killing 10,000 Jews in its first month and destroying Jewish communities in France and the Rhineland. A grand total of 1.2 million Jews were killed by this crusade that started on the 9th of Av, this crusade killed each and every Jew that they could get ahold of on the way to and back from the promised land.

6. The Jews were expelled from England on July 25, 1290 (Av 9, 5050 AM).

7. The Jews were expelled from France on July 21, 1306 (Av 9, 5066 AM).

8. The Jews were expelled from Spain on August 11, 1492 (Av 9, 5252 AM).

9. On August 1, 1914 (Av 9, 5674 AM), World War I broke out, causing unprecedented devastation across Europe and set the stage for World War II and the Holocaust.

10. On August 2nd, 1941, (Av 9, 5701 AM), SS commander Heinrich Himmler received approval from the Nazi party for "The Final Solution". One year later, to the day, the plan was formally implemented. The final solution was the almost completely successful plan to murder all the Jews in Europe. Almost 50% of the Jews on the face of the earth were captured and killed at that time.

11. On the 9th of Av 5702 (July 23, 1942), the mass deportation began of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to Treblinka (death camp).

12. The Jewish community center in Buenos Aires was bombed, killing 86 and wounding 300 others, on Monday July 18, 1994, in the Jewish calendar, the 9th of Av, 5754.

To the Jews, this date is very very significant. And they treat it as such. All the horror and tragedy that God has sent to them on just this date has caused them to make it a Jewish holiday and day of mourning called, "Tisha B'Av".

The saddest day of the year.

(Note - All these statistics came from Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av, and here is an article from impeccably credentialed and highly recognized Jewish organization "Chabad.org" which also explores this "the Jews seem to be under God's curse" phenomenon: http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/946703/jewish/What-happened-on-the-Ninth-of-Av.htm)

Each and every bad thing that has ever happened to the Jews has started on the 9th of Av.

And that is a fact.

Are you so sure that God is not real?

This article should tell you two things:

1. That God is real. As only God could do that.

And

2. That Judaism is not the place to be. As it surely seems to be cursed by God. (and that is not even counting the Holocaust, etc..)

God has put a curse on the whole thing, Judaism. I would be very very fearful of dying still enslaved to it. Time to stop sugar coating reality. The historical evidence says that God is really just waiting to wrap his hands around your neck. And that is putting it mildly. If you become a Christian, you will avoid that fate.

A savior would tell you that.
Mark Dreher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:37 AM   #2
Davin
Obsessed Member

lol

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Fucking lunatic! Get back on your meds!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:13 AM   #4
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #5
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Not sure if this fool is just another dirty spammer, a simple minded fucktard or a real-life idiot for Jebus. He looks like a complete twat fer sure.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:42 AM   #6
Mark Dreher

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Not sure if this fool is just another dirty spammer, a simple minded fucktard or a real-life idiot for Jebus. He looks like a complete twat fer sure.

For Jesus?

You did not look at the website to good.

That is "the Website of the Second Coming".

I would be "for myself"

If I was "for Jesus".
Old 08-28-2013, 08:54 AM   #7
Davin
Obsessed Member

Last night, God told me that he hated Mark Dreher and that god will strangle his chicken... and then deal with Mark Dreher.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #8
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

If that is proof of God, then God help you!

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:26 AM   #9
Mark Dreher

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
If that is proof of God, then God help you!

That certainly is proof of God.

If you want to "dispute it", you should do that.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #10
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

My, my, dispute what again?

Old 08-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #11
Node18

god hates jews

okay

I hear Bovina gives incredibly good blowjobs. What do you think Choobus?
anyone who can swallow the catholic turdology with such enthusiasm must have practically no gag reflex
Node18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:14 AM   #12
Mark Dreher

Quote:
Node18 wrote View Post
god hates jews

okay

Really, I would say that "God hates Judaism".

Would be the more correct conclusion.

But, it does make for a pretty good "proof of God", to look at the "Tisha B'Av curse", on Judaism.

Thank you Jews

For that.

It helps atheists.

A very good service.

To bring sobriety

To atheists.

A great benefit.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:38 AM   #13
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Am I the only one here not swayed by this avalanche of "proof"? I can see proof of this guy being a bell end though. Where am I going wrong?

Old 08-29-2013, 02:56 AM   #14
Mark Dreher

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Am I the only one here not swayed by this avalanche of "proof"? I can see proof of this guy being a bell end though. Where am I going wrong?

My dear

The Second Coming has landed.

He is now on the earth.

Here is his website.

http://thenewholybible.org

Now, is NOT, the time to be an atheist.

It really isn't.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:27 AM   #15
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

You are obviously a pea brained dolt, here to spam your shit-stained website full of stupidity and wank. Why do you think anyone with an IQ slightly above that of a retarded plankton gives one ounce of a flying fuck about your mental health problem?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote