thenormalyears

Quote:
DontBeStupid wrote
Quote:
Meme wrote
Quote:
Christ wrote
Here is my fav...

People like this annoy me on a variety of levels. If she (probably a he actually) was totally against science, then she should get rid of all modern appliances created due to science, the T.V., radio, car, COMPUTER, etc. She can hoof it to work old school, just like it said the apostles did in the babble.
I agree, but it should go further. People like this should not take medicine, have surgery, wear glasses, use toothpaste, etc. The good news for creationists is if evolution is not true, there is no need to get updated vaccines!
To go even further, those people should not use birth control pills, and they should give birth without an epideral. God can get them through it! :lol:
I think we should irradiate their ovaries and let them trust in god to bring them forth children.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:33 AM   #17
CavKiller37

This will cease to be a problem once I'm elected minister of genetic chlorine under the upcoming Fuchs administration.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:54 AM   #18
thenormalyears

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...7BDF1180775703

man debating these hos is easy as hell

they were like
no transition fossils
then i buried them in it

haha
(im josh hte magnificent on there)
Old 06-02-2006, 10:07 AM   #19
Facehammer

I'm so tempted to go on there and burn them down. It would be so easy, yet ultimately so futile. Sometimes I think that, as someone with a fair grasp of the sciences (particularly evolutionary biology) I should go and try to stop this appaling ignorance, but then I remember that they actually want to be the way they are, so I think, fuck it. Let them fester in their stupidity.
Old 06-02-2006, 10:32 AM   #20
Facehammer

Agh, I am weak. Dman proved just too thick for me to resist.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:41 PM   #21
solidsquid

Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&group ID=102986669&page=7&EntryID=17544100&CategoryID=0& get=1&adTopicId=0&lastpagesent=6&Mytoken=5F0871EB-5A59-4071-9ADD808C84657BDF1180775703

man debating these hos is easy as hell

they were like
no transition fossils
then i buried them in it

haha
(im josh hte magnificent on there)
Quote:
Dman wrote
i do believe in adaption but changing from a species to another cannot occur
:rolleyes:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html

Then if they dismiss it, tell them to check the references, read the methodology and observations and then make a coherent argument...my money says they won't even attempt to find one of the cited studies.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:26 PM   #22
postbicameral

Quote:
Facehammer wrote
Agh, I am weak. Dman proved just too thick for me to resist.
You called dude a fuckin' muppet!

Man, that shit cracked me the hell up!

:lol:
Old 06-02-2006, 03:12 PM   #23
Facehammer

I know, a true insult to that utterly brilliant bit of puppeteering comedy gold.

You should try using "muppet" with a brummie accent - it improves it by a thousand times. "Yoo fackin' mappiiiit."
That alone wholly makes up for the otherwise horrible brummie accent.

Edit: I just noticed something. Do they consider paragraphs a sin? 'Cause they seem particularly fond of massive walls of text.

Edit again: just said I'm a LaVeyan Satanist. That should wind them up. Anyone up for a forum invasion? This place has promise.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:43 PM   #24
Choobus
I Live Here

facehammer, almost nobody here will know what a brummie accent is. Lucky bastards.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:00 PM   #25
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
Facehammer wrote
Anyone up for a forum invasion? This place has promise.
This might be why I love this place the most. :D

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #26
thenormalyears

Oh them fuckasses tried to diss wikipedia. I got pissed as hell.

I'm very confident in wikipedia's accuracy, and in the probable sourness of that girls cunt.

Are any of you guys seth?
Old 06-02-2006, 09:43 PM   #27
thenormalyears

Quote:
Facehammer wrote
I know, a true insult to that utterly brilliant bit of puppeteering comedy gold.

You should try using "muppet" with a brummie accent - it improves it by a thousand times. "Yoo fackin' mappiiiit."
That alone wholly makes up for the otherwise horrible brummie accent.

Edit: I just noticed something. Do they consider paragraphs a sin? 'Cause they seem particularly fond of massive walls of text.

Edit again: just said I'm a LaVeyan Satanist. That should wind them up. Anyone up for a forum invasion? This place has promise.
Haha muppet. That rules
Old 06-03-2006, 04:32 PM   #28
Facehammer

Quote:
Choobus wrote
facehammer, almost nobody here will know what a brummie accent is. Lucky bastards.
Indeed.You should try living with it.

I noticed that nobody there tried to tackle my muppet post (or the one a couple of pages before that, for that matter) so I posted this:

Quote:
I like how none dare challenge me.

GROVEL FOR YOUR MISERABLE LIVES BEFORE THE INFINITE POWER OF THE DARK LORD SATAN
Edit: that should do for now. Hahaar.
Old 06-03-2006, 11:04 PM   #29
thenormalyears

Quote:
Facehammer wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
Indeed.You should try living with it.

I noticed that nobody there tried to tackle my muppet post (or the one a couple of pages before that, for that matter) so I posted this:

Quote:
I like how none dare challenge me.

GROVEL FOR YOUR MISERABLE LIVES BEFORE THE INFINITE POWER OF THE DARK LORD SATAN
Edit: that should do for now. Hahaar.
Team raving atheist ain't nothin to fuck with.
Old 06-04-2006, 07:19 AM   #30
Facehammer

Dammit, they're not rising to the bait. If they don't start soon, I'll have to go off to the new battlecry forum.

I'll be properly ready for them if I do have to, though. I can program an autospammer, I think, and I can browse anonymously with proxies to avoid being IP banned. I will never be defeated.