Old 04-25-2006, 01:06 AM   #1021
simonh

Have we managed to scrape up some half intelligent theists to "debate" with yet?
Old 04-25-2006, 04:44 AM   #1022
Realityhack

Um... there are half intelgent theists?
--
I too missed all the fun... damit.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:33 AM   #1023
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
anthonyj wrote
A couple of weeks before that, Scott and Dave started trading punches while my 14-year-old brother was in the room. My girlfriend (now wife) called the police; Scott knocked Dave out on the floor, and I threw Scott bodily out of the house. Scott was arrested, and I told Dave to pack up and clear out; unfortunately, my mom let Dave back in a few days later, utterly undermining my success. A couple of weeks later, Scott's girlfriend bailed him out, and he came back claiming that we stole something or other of his, and he wanted his shit. He and Dave started to go at it again, and Scott pulled a gun; I broke his arm in two places, but he got a shot off before I could get the weapon out of his hand.

The bullet went in the front, chipped off a rib, came out the side, and caught the soft flesh at the back of my left arm. Apparently, if it hadn't caught the rib, it probably would have been a heart-shot.
Change the names, and 'gun' to 'broken beer bottle,' and you've basically recounted my First Communion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote