Old 01-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #1141
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #1142
Choobus
I Live Here

We know you want us to ban you numbnuts, but we're not going to. We love it so.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #1143
Swk6

Quote:
John A. Davison wrote View Post
I am trying desperately to get you masochists to ban me. Got that? Write that down!

It is hard to believe isn' it?

Not any more it isn't!

For some reason this is harder on you that we won't ban you. That is fun to watch. Perhaps from this lack of banning you will become so distressed that you keel over from a heart attack. This could only be good for the world. We are doing a service.

and:

I LOVE IT SO
Old 01-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #1144
John A. Davison

Are you the same Kate that hangs out at After The Bar Closes?
Old 01-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #1145
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I am trying desperately to get you masochists to ban me. Got that? Write that down!

Not any more it isn't!
Why do you keep claiming that we're the masochists? It seems like you're the one getting pwned here.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #1146
Tenspace
I Live Here

We aren't going to ban you, John. You won't get the chance to print out a picture of our masthead, paste it (careful, don't eat the tasty white paste!) to a hand-stained piece of scrap wood, and mount it above your fireplace.

Here is how you can get banned here:

1. Spam - constantly repeat the link to your "blogforum".
2. Troll - pretend that you are someone you're not in order to create chaos (no chance there - you'd have to pretend you were rational and intelligent).
3. Break the Rules. I would provide a link, but seeing as you are such an Internet blogforumthingie guru, you should be able to find it yourself.

I love it so!

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:31 PM   #1147
Tenspace
I Live Here

Questions for John:

1. Why did the originator of the genetic code create vestigial hind limbs in whales?
2. What do you think of the RNA World theory?
3. How many major saltations were there in the history of life on Earth?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 01-01-2009, 05:31 PM   #1148
John A. Davison

SOCKITTOME

It is music to my ancient ears, ears that have always heard Einstein's "music of the spheres."
Old 01-01-2009, 05:31 PM   #1149
Eva
Super Moderator

hey, johnny, since you want us to ban you, we won't.

i love it so!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #1150
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
SOCKITTOME

It is music to my ancient ears, ears that have always heard Einstein's "music of the spheres."
Plan on answering questions? Discussing anything? I'm still holding out hope that we can have reasonable discourse on the subject of evolutionary theory.

Old 01-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #1151
BOF

Quote:

Not any more it isn't!
Umm,not quite John, we're "sadists" as we enjoy annoying you.Well, I do.

You on the other hand are masochist,of the martyr variety,needing rejection for some kind of dysfunctional self validation..

Contrary to others here,I have no problem believing you earned a Phd from some minor unversity. Or that you spent an entire careeer without ever having another thought arrproaching originality or creativity. That seems to be the norm rather the the exception amongst most academics. Real brains and ability are rare in most disciplines.--and even rarer in any consitent way on internet forums.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #1152
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I just rolled in from LAX and had to see if crazy Jackie was still up to his monkey with a red bum banana shenanigans. That wacky old coot is still taking the bukake like a trooper. I would have expected to see him dead by now, but there he is still making an ass out of himself. This is more fun than watching a pair of clowns titty fuck him.

I love it so!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #1153
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #1154
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
SOCKITTOME

Happy New Year, Johnny!

I am relieved to see that our resident muse of the sphincter is still sputtering along.

Did you decide to actually provide us with substance or is it going to be continued “get off my lawn” bravado?

Old 01-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #1155
Choobus
I Live Here

I love it so

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote