Old 06-24-2017, 08:50 PM   #1891
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Are atheist women easier thread:

Who cares? They say the Catholic girls "start much too late" but when they do they are wild in bed and slutty was the rumor in my day. Good for a quick lay and then throw away if you were some loser guy that would do so.

I might also say that Christian women are not easier for they hold to a moral code given to us by God. In marriage however they far surpass all expectations.

My wife makes me glad that I'm a man.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 01:55 AM   #1892
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

continued from "Are atheist women easier thread"

I actually agree with Smelly on this point:

It's pretty obvious that Andrew is wildly gay and sick to death of handjobs & buttsecks. He needs a hot blooded Catholic whore-slag to start his conversion therapy.
(Compliments of Smelly)

I personally don't believe there are gay men. Just men who haven't been laid by the right woman.

Regards,

JJ
Old 06-29-2017, 11:24 AM   #1893
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Reading through the politicks thread and here's truly the most stupid post ever. (Compliments of K.) K, can you write anything more than a one or two sentence replya?

JJ
Old 06-29-2017, 11:38 PM   #1894
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Yes.
No.
Maybe.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:45 AM   #1895
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
JJ whines:

Quote:
K, can you write anything more than a one or two sentence replya?
Sounds like JJ is desperate for a pen pal.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:26 AM   #1896
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ whines:

Sounds like JJ is desperate for a pen pal.
I have one "pen pal" and he is a prisoner I am sharing the Christian Faith with. He committed several rapes and never felt God could forgive him. However, our God is a just God so "commit the crime, do the time." I am teaching him about forgiveness, confession, and turning our lives over to the Lord.

Sinny do you have some Asian pen pal that promises to fulfill your every sex need if you bring her to the US as a wife? Wouldn't shock me. That said.....
never mind.

JJ
Old 06-30-2017, 06:48 AM   #1897
Davin
Obsessed Member

Poor JJ, needs our attention so much, even copies the people responding to it to try to fit in.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:32 AM   #1898
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Poor JJ, needs our attention so much, even copies the people responding to it to try to fit in.
Sinfidel noted me in his post; thus I responded.

The forum is so interesting and full of info about atheism I do still read it and respond from time to time.

Davin,
Do you have a pen pal to write to in prison to share your atheism with? Perhaps a serial rapist you could reassure that there is no God who gives a flying fuck about what he's done so not to worry. Just make sure if and when he gets out of prison he's not so stupid as to get caught again.

JJ
Old 07-03-2017, 06:39 AM   #1899
Davin
Obsessed Member

JJ really needs the attention, it's trying so hard.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:14 AM   #1900
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Mary/JJ should check the statistics. Atheists are far less likely to end up in prison than the religious.

Mmm, I wonder whether it's because they have a much better developed sense of morality or if they are just smarter than deluded, gullible, religious simpletons and avoid being caught.

What do you think is the reason JJ? It's gotta be one or the other.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:46 AM   #1901
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
I personally don't believe there are gay men. Just men who haven't been laid by the right woman.
JJ
I personally don't believe the Twin Towers collapsed - it's just "fake news".

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 07-03-2017, 10:54 AM   #1902
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Mary/JJ should check the statistics. Atheists are far less likely to end up in prison than the religious.

Mmm, I wonder whether it's because they have a much better developed sense of morality or if they are just smarter than deluded, gullible, religious simpletons and avoid being caught.

JJ spewed his usual bullshit:

Quote:
Perhaps a serial rapist you could reassure that there is no God who gives a flying fuck about what he's done
Two possibilities exist -

1. There is no god.

2. There is a god, and since he is ALL POWERFUL and does nothing to save the rape victims, obviously, he doesn't give a flying fuck. Not only that, but since everything goes according to god's PLAN, he is responsible for the rapes.

Old 07-03-2017, 11:37 AM   #1903
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
I personally don't believe the Twin Towers collapsed - it's just "fake news".
Where is that gay gene then? There isn't one.

JJ
Old 07-03-2017, 02:09 PM   #1904
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Davin,

I am on my own thread. No one is forcing you to read anything I post because as you know I am "contained here."

Can't resist dropping by to see what JJ is saying can you?

JJ
Old 07-03-2017, 02:13 PM   #1905
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:

K,

I hate to break it to ya but I've been in prison ministry for nearly 10 years.
A lot of people do find God in prison first of all even though they came in as atheists.

Second of all, prisoners can be a cunning and manipulative lot. Many are atheists and say they "found God" as it helps their chances for parole. They like to be seen reading their Bibles and trying to be model prisoners as well for it helps to make them appear to be reforming.

Don't be so easily swayed by stats.

Regards,

JJ