Old 02-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #151
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Egor, as Edward, posted this on another forum before he was banned from it:

Otherwise, Veridican doesn't appear to be recognized as a Christian denomination by anyone else on the planet.
I thought so. Maybe this is what he's writing a book about.

Wait! Could it be? Are we in the presence of The New Messiah?

Say it isn't so!

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #152
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
Thanks, Orange. BUT, none of the tabs click through to anything, and I can't read the Latin on the only page that works:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

This is the default text from the word processor Pages on my Mac that they have in there before you personalize a template:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, set eiusmod tempor incidunt et labore et dolore magna aliquam. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerc. Irure dolor in reprehend incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse molestaie cillum. Tia non ob ea soluad incom dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Nam liber te conscient to factor tum poen legum odioque civiuda et tam. Neque pecun modut est neque nonor et imper ned libidig met, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed ut labore et dolore magna aliquam is nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent. Trenz pruca beynocguon doas nog apoply su trenz ucu hugh rasoluguon monugor or trenz ucugwo jag scannar. Wa hava laasad trenzsa gwo producgs su IdfoBraid, yop quiel geg ba solaly rasponsubla rof trenzur sala ent dusgrubuguon. Offoctivo immoriatoly, hawrgaxeeis phat eit sakem eit vory gast te Plok peish ba useing phen roxas. Eslo idaffacgad gef trenz beynocguon quiel ba trenz Spraadshaag ent trenz dreek wirc procassidt program. Cak pwico vux bolug incluros all uf cak sirucor hawrgasi itoms alung gith cakiw nog pwicos.
Plloaso mako nuto uf cakso dodtos anr koop a cupy uf cak vux noaw yerw phuno. Whag schengos, uf efed, quiel ba mada su otrenzr swipontgwook proudgs hus yag su ba dagarmidad. Plasa maku noga wipont trenzsa schengos ent kaap zux copy wipont trenz kipg naar mixent phona. Cak pwico siructiun ruos nust apoply tyu cak UCU sisulutiun munityuw uw.

I think I just have a different template document up than he does.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Old 02-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #153
orangeitis

Okay, so he made that denomination up. The only thing that's keeping it from being a valid one is the lack of followers.

Crazier people HAVE made their own religions, after all. :p

Christians! Want to convert some atheists? read this!
orangeitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #154
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
I thought so. Maybe this is what he's writing a book about.

Wait! Could it be? Are we in the presence of The New Messiah?

Say it isn't so!
Actually, self-proclaimed new messiahs are a dime a dozen. So that wouldn't make Egor anything special. Though, I'm not sure Egor is claiming to be a new messiah, just the only true Christian in existence, perhaps.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #155
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Actually, self-proclaimed new messiahs are a dime a dozen. So that wouldn't make Egor anything special, though I'm not sure Egor is claiming to be a new messiah, just the only true Christian in existence, perhaps.
Sure. All kidding aside, it's all in how you define your terms.

Old 02-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #156
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
orangeitis wrote View Post
Okay, so he made that denomination up. The only thing that's keeping it from being a valid one is the lack of followers.

Crazier people HAVE made their own religions, after all. :p
True enough!

Like Muhammed.

Or just hijacked emerging ones, like Paul of Tarsus.

Old 02-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #157
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
I suspect Egor is just an eccentric and lonely attention-seeker, trolling the Internet for just a sliver of validation that the world notices he exists.
I would concur with that assessment. He is much like a little brat who sits in the corner of a crowded room, shitting in his pants so that somebody will pay heed to his presence.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #158
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #159
Sol

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post

Ah, so you can make threats of grotesque physical violence, but you can’t even take the heat of being diss’d. I’d be appalled except I see physical cowards all the time. In the U.S. we’d call you a bitch. It’s why U.S. servicemen are always able to steal your women—even if only for a night when they’re TDY.

ooh, look at you all keyboard warrior and shit.
It wasn't a threat of grotesque physical violence, just a fervent wish.
So, is that it Eddy ? is that all you've got ?
Establishing you have no intellect, no sense of self, no wit, no bite and no backbone, kind of takes all the fun out of it.

I take it you were one of those US servicemen who kept getting turned down then . It must of really pissed you off, your first wife leaving and you not being able to get any.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post

But as an atheist you should respect this, right? The better seed is essential for the evolution of the species. After all, we wouldn’t want your kind of cowardice to be passed on, now would we? Who would stand up to the lions and the bears and all that other natural selection stuff? You train dogs, right? Surely you know what I’m talking about.
What the fuck are you gibbering about you sad fucking knuckle dragger ?
"the better seed" The better seed dribbled down your mothers leg when daddy was finished dry humping her fucking arse.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post

So, just remember, if I’m ever in Scotland on a speaking gig or something, I like breakfast in bed: coffee in the morning (not tea) and one of those jelly-belly doughnuts. Oh, and uh, whatever she likes.
Rest assured I will keep my eyes and ears open for that event. And I believe she likes painting shit fucking pictures, I'll bring a painting by numbers kit.....

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post

Religiously, I’m a Veridican. A Veridican is a type of Christian who believes that God is monistic in His nature and that the human purpose is to become Christ; Christ being God conscious of Himself from within His creation.
Again with this veridican vulcan mind meld bullshit, dude you were touting this make believe fucking hogwash back in '96. No fucker could work out what that deluded fucking shit meant then either. Give it up.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post

I am willing to start a mature dialogue or debate on any of those topics.
You might be willing but you aren't fucking capable.

You slack-jawed, mouth breathing, fucking poe-faced dishonest spinless knob ended delusional cretinous twat.

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #160
Egor

Quote:
orangeitis wrote View Post
Interesting. I never heard of that sect of Christianity. I'd guess that it's either not a large denomination, or it's relatively new. I shall research this...
It's my own. It has been since 1993. It's not open to members. Everyone needs to make up their own religion. I truly believe it's the only thing God respects.

Quote:
Of course if you assert something, we can make speculations based on that assertion. But if there's no evidence for the assertion, let alone reason to assert it in the first place, why bother asserting it in the first place? We'd just be throwing around our fantasies if we just went along with random ideas like that.
I agree. Forget the mature dialogue.

Quote:
This is disrespectful to women as it portrays them as objects to be "stolen." I hope this isn't the way you treat the women in your life, Egor.
You're not going to be boring are you, Stargazer? Ridicule me, beat me, shove broken glass up my ass, but please, for the love of God don't bore me.

Quote:
Honestly, this is the posturing of an adolescent.
Have you noticed what forum we're in? If you want maturity, e-mail me. Otherwise, when in Rome...

Quote:
You complain about disrespect, but are doing it yourself. How about getting back to the discussion?
What discussion?

Quote:
OK:

mo·nism (mnzm, mnzm)
n. Philosophy
1. The view in metaphysics that reality is a unified whole and that all existing things can be ascribed to or described by a single concept or system.
2. The doctrine that mind and matter are formed from, or reducible to, the same ultimate substance or principle of being.

Even with a definition the phrase seems vague. Unless you're attempting to say God is a single concept or system. Seriously, without some more specific details, this is impossible to work with.
Saying that God is monistic is saying that there is only one substance, and that is God, and all things are made by God from God for God. Even if we live in an apparent dualism in this world, and even if that dualism continues into the next world and beyond, ultimately, the closer we get to God, the less we are distinct from God, because all things are ultimately God.

Quote:
OK. Veridican. You must have made that term up because it does not come up on a Google search. The rest of the explanation seems to imply that every person is God.
Individual persons are the apparent dualism. But everything is God. And yes, I made up the word Veridican. It means one who follows after that which is true. Veridicanism being the doctrine of those who follow after that which is true.

Quote:
Then stop strutting around and flashing your biceps and address some of my questions. IF it's OK with you to talk to a woman as an equal.
Only you can place yourself beneath me.

Quote:
Either way, it makes no sense.

Looks like a hastily created web page to support a term he just made up?
Let me end the suspense. I'm still in the process of building that website. The Latin is just a placeholder for text. I'll start advertising it when I'm done at least with the index page in a week or so.

[/quote]

Quote:
Sol wrote View Post
ooh, look at you all keyboard warrior and shit.
It wasn't a threat of grotesque physical violence, just a fervent wish.
So, is that it Eddy ? is that all you've got ?
Establishing you have no intellect, no sense of self, no wit, no bite and no backbone, kind of takes all the fun out of it.

I take it you were one of those US servicemen who kept getting turned down then . It must of really pissed you off, your first wife leaving and you not being able to get any.

What the fuck are you gibbering about you sad fucking knuckle dragger ?
"the better seed" The better seed dribbled down your mothers leg when daddy was finished dry humping her fucking arse.

Rest assured I will keep my eyes and ears open for that event. And I believe she likes painting shit fucking pictures, I'll bring a painting by numbers kit.....

Again with this veridican vulcan mind meld bullshit, dude you were touting this make believe fucking hogwash back in '96. No fucker could work out what that deluded fucking shit meant then either. Give it up.

You might be willing but you aren't fucking capable.

You slack-jawed, mouth breathing, fucking poe-faced dishonest spinless knob ended delusional cretinous twat.
Knucle dragger. I like that. Sounds like a line of martial arts gear. But you still haven't answered my question. See it was the broken glass bit; it made you sound poor. So, do you have to heat your house one room at a time? Do you have to put pound coins in a meter to get heating oil for an hour? Do you have a meter on your tele to pay your TV tax?

You see, you can wish to hurt me all you want. But you can't, because you can't step in the ring and you can't afford a gun, so what can I say? Bite me.

Anyway, it's Super Bowl time, which means I have to drag my knucles out to the kitchen and make a pizza and drink some beer--refrigerated beer, the kind you don't get in 40 oz cider bottles.

Never mind, you wouldn't understand.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #161
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
It's my own. It has been since 1993. It's not open to members. Everyone needs to make up their own religion. I truly believe it's the only thing God respects.
So you made up your own religion.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
You're not going to be boring are you, Stargazer? Ridicule me, beat me, shove broken glass up my ass, but please, for the love of God don't bore me.
I cannot control your reaction to what I say.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
when in Rome...
If only

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
What discussion?
How about the discussion where you set out definitive, concrete proof of God?

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Saying that God is monistic is saying that there is only one substance, and that is God, and all things are made by God from God for God. Even if we live in an apparent dualism in this world, and even if that dualism continues into the next world and beyond, ultimately, the closer we get to God, the less we are distinct from God, because all things are ultimately God.
Simplified. Everyone is God.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Individual persons are the apparent dualism. But everything is God. And yes, I made up the word Veridican. It means one who follows after that which is true. Veridicanism being the doctrine of those who follow after that which is true.
I thought so. You made up the term.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Only you can place yourself beneath me.

You're not my type.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Let me end the suspense. I'm still in the process of building that website. The Latin is just a placeholder for text. I'll start advertising it when I'm done at least with the index page in a week or so.
We were not in suspense. And, ask Diva. It's not Latin.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Knucle dragger. I like that. Sounds like a line of martial arts gear. But you still haven't answered my question. See it was the broken glass bit; it made you sound poor. So, do you have to heat your house one room at a time? Do you have to put pound coins in a meter to get heating oil for an hour? Do you have a meter on your tele to pay your TV tax?

You see, you can wish to hurt me all you want. But you can't, because you can't step in the ring and you can't afford a gun, so what can I say? Bite me.

Anyway, it's Super Bowl time, which means I have to drag my knucles out to the kitchen and make a pizza and drink some beer--refrigerated beer, the kind you don't get in 40 oz cider bottles.

Never mind, you wouldn't understand.
See, how difficult it is to think intelligently when you work up an overload of testosterone?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg complexity.jpg (53.6 KB, 7 views)

Old 02-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #162
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
You know, I’ve done this before. There was an atheist who e-mailed with me and we had a serious intellectual debate with mutual respect about the existence of God. As we were going along, he just ducked out of the conversation and came back in here and started up with the same ol’ disrespect-shtick. It was a complete waste of my time.
You're talking about me, right? It was a good conversation, one I had always had intentions to get back to. But With Christmas, New Year, working and starting up a new business plus more, I kept putting it back further and further. This whole atheist/theist thing is a very minor part of my life, at the end of the day, and when I did have spare time for this it was easier to come on here and read a whole miriad of stuff (and occasionally post) than to log onto the fake e-mail address I made and try to come up with a whole e-mail rebuttal. It's amazing how quickly a month (or two) can go by before you know it.

I didn't think it was a waste of time at all. Since you did I won't bother worrying about it anymore.

As for the disrespect stuff, I told you straight up that status would be quo on this forum - the "disrespect" is just how this place works. It's definately not personal. I actually don't mind you. I try to judge people on a whole rather than on specific parts of their character. Despite the completely disagreeing on theology, there are plenty of things you do that are fine and good by me.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #163
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I remember on another forum where EGOr was uncharacteristically honest for a moment. He admitted that Verydickcanism has two adherents, I'm guessing that's him and his coerced little wifey.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #164
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

That text is called Lorem Ipsum. It is a pseudo text used by designers when making mock ups. It has all the characteristics of normal text. And you are right, I think it originated in Pagemaker in about 1986. Useless trivia I know but vastly more interesting than anything Verydickhead has to say.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #165
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
That text is called Lorem Ipsum. It is a pseudo text used by designers when making mock ups. It has all the characteristics of normal text. And you are right, I think it originated in Pagemaker in about 1986. (useless trivia)
But thanks for confirming that for me.