You mean, "That prick is back", yes?
Old 03-24-2007, 01:59 AM   #32
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
Quote:
Xans wrote
I love the part about the evolution of cutlery. The plastic record shows a clear evolution.
You may be on to something here. Plasticware looks similar because all plasticware was designed for the same purpose. Therefore, since humans and monkeys have such a high degree of genetic and morphological similarity, it logically follows that the two were designed for similar purposes. Based on a thorough analysis of the behavior of chimpanzees and bonobos both in the wild and in captivity, it becomes apparent that our purpose is to masturbate furiously and to fling poo. Thus the ultimate question of our existence has been answered thanks to recent advances in Creation Science.
Atheists masterbate furiously and if you could fling poo over the internet, I'm sure plenty of it would be flying my way.
Xans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:29 AM   #33
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
Xans wrote
Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
Quote:
Xans wrote
I love the part about the evolution of cutlery. The plastic record shows a clear evolution.
You may be on to something here. Plasticware looks similar because all plasticware was designed for the same purpose. Therefore, since humans and monkeys have such a high degree of genetic and morphological similarity, it logically follows that the two were designed for similar purposes. Based on a thorough analysis of the behavior of chimpanzees and bonobos both in the wild and in captivity, it becomes apparent that our purpose is to masturbate furiously and to fling poo. Thus the ultimate question of our existence has been answered thanks to recent advances in Creation Science.
Atheists masterbate Everyone masturbates furiously and if you could fling poo over the internet, I'm sure plenty of it would be flying my way.
Fixed. :D

That second part is probably true. Then again, given the general quality of your posts we'd only be trading poo for poo, as Creation Science and faeces are of the same baramin. :P
Old 03-24-2007, 09:41 AM   #34
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
it's the res-erection
You mean, "That prick is back", yes?
that is exactly what I meant. Well done.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 02:56 PM   #35
dano14

Wow. The WAY HE EN-NUN-CIATES EVERY-THING WITH EX-TREME FER-OCITY makes me want to kick him the fucking face.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:09 PM   #36
Choobus
I Live Here

These wangst ridden teens are going to be sorry. Right now they think its cool to have their "deep" and "intellectual" ideas on the web for all to see. I am fucking glad the bullshit I came up with when I was an ignorant teen isn't floating about in cyberspace. The only redeeming feature of this cuntish video is that when this cumchuigging retard gets a bit older he will probably be extremely ashamed of it. Maybe.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:28 PM   #37
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
Choobus wrote
These wangst ridden teens are going to be sorry. Right now they think its cool to have their "deep" and "intellectual" ideas on the web for all to see. I am fucking glad the bullshit I came up with when I was an ignorant teen isn't floating about in cyberspace. The only redeeming feature of this cuntish video is that when this cumchuigging retard gets a bit older he will probably be extremely ashamed of it. Maybe.
I hear that! Some of the things people say that piss me off the most, I used to think were the most profound truths back in my high school days.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:01 PM   #38
SuX0rZ

Quote:
dano14 wrote
Wow. The WAY HE EN-NUN-CIATES EVERY-THING WITH EX-TREME FER-OCITY makes me want to kick him the fucking face.
HAHAHA, im hoping that was ur 1st post cos thats a GREAT way to start out here. Welcome to the forum. fucking hilarious.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:44 PM   #39
dano14

Quote:
SuX0rZ wrote
Quote:
dano14 wrote
HAHAHA, im hoping that was ur 1st post cos thats a GREAT way to start out here. Welcome to the forum. fucking hilarious.
That's my second. My first post was from several years ago when I was a still a super fundy Christian.:wall:

I found this site again. God, I was such a dumbass back in the day.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:45 PM   #40
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Damn. A "super fundy Christian" with one post comes back two years later and is now a ______________.

Care to fill in the blank for us?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 12:48 PM   #41
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

nenlightenedchapwhohateshisoldfundybastardmates?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:13 AM   #42
dano14

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Damn. A "super fundy Christian" with one post comes back two years later and is now a ______________.

Care to fill in the blank for us?
Atheist.:)
Old 04-02-2007, 11:20 AM   #43
hannahasbury1

Quote:
dano14 wrote
Atheist.:)
Ohh.... I have to hear this story. So what life changing event made you change your mind?
Old 04-02-2007, 08:49 PM   #44
Eva
Super Moderator

::massive round of applause::

good for you, dano!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:46 PM   #45
SuX0rZ

Id like to take a moment to let you all know that i take ENTIRELY ALL credit for dano's revelation. If it wasnt for me, he wouldnt be an atheist.