Old 12-20-2011, 05:33 AM   #136
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

How's this comment from a dickhead who want's the pope to talk about the real issues facing us all:

"What about the impending World War? What about the end time? What about God's judgement on all of us? What's going on with that pope?"

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:40 AM   #137
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Goddamn them pesky Austrians!

It's well known (to me anyway) that the scumbag vatican jumps through multiple hoops in trying to not look completely retarded as it regularly tries to hammer square pegs into round holes to keep up with changes in societies around the world. A handful of disobedient Austrian catlicking clerics have been carpetted for some pretty horrendous stuff.

Quote:
Schüller – who was president of Caritas Austria for some years before withdrawing to Probstdorf in Lower Austria to head the local parish – presented the guidelines of his movement half a year ago. He said the Preachers’ Initiative wanted the Vatican to allow Austrian priests to give Holy Communion to divorced people. The rebellious group also want female priests in the Catholic Church and an abolition of celibacy.
Sheesh - can you just imagine the shag-fest and future scandals if these randy little fuckers get their way! Sherlock here predicts a spot of 'kicking back into line.'

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:30 AM   #138
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Joey Ratz brings in reinforcements.
The Krusty Katlickers are obviously shaken by the rampant hoards of crusading militant secularists.

Quote:
On Friday cardinals new and old attended a closed-door meeting pondering how to bring back faith in increasingly secular countries. New York Archbishop Timothy Dolan said a "creative strategy" was needed.

Giving the keynote speech at the meeting, he said the Church should accentuate its positive side.
I wonder if Dolan won an award for the shortest ever keynote speech?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 02-18-2012, 05:41 AM   #139
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Joey Ratz brings in reinforcements.
The Krusty Katlickers are obviously shaken by the rampant hoards of crusading militant secularists.

I wonder if Dolan won an award for the shortest ever keynote speech?
Aw, the good old days when you could just wave a Bible and spout some pseudo-complicated nonsense and expect to convert people are gone.

It may provide some entertainment to see what they come up with as a "creative strategy."

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:50 AM   #140
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

A creative strategy? They could give me a couple of the Vatican artworks. I'd become a catholic for that. My first confession would be "I'm not really a catlicker!"

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #141
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Wankers, what they need to do is seriously contemplate why countries are becoming more secular, then pack up their shit and move to a little fucking cave in the Himalayas.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #142
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

So our chief Krusty Katlick plans to spread his poisoned words against gay marriage by having a letter read out at every Katlicking church on Sunday. I suppose that's one way of reaching another 27 people.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #143
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
So our chief Krusty Katlick plans to spread his poisoned words against gay marriage by having a letter read out at every Katlicking church on Sunday. I suppose that's one way of reaching another 27 people.
Hopefully it will contain lots of strong sentiment against gays. That should lose them a few more sheep.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 03-10-2012, 02:31 AM   #144
psychodiva
I Live Here

FFRF is telling people to leave the churches when it is read

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:52 AM   #145
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

He says the real aim is to "smear the catholic church". I think they do that all on their own, FFRF are just pointing it out. Good to see an organisation being so pro-active though.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 03-10-2012, 02:53 AM   #146
psychodiva
I Live Here

yeah- trying to find the comment by the National Secular Society over here- know I seened it somewhere - hmmm

Old 03-10-2012, 02:55 AM   #147
psychodiva
I Live Here

darn it- had it already

Old 03-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #148
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

It comes as little surprise that the crabby church leaders appear to have been sneakily misinforming their silly flockers.
Quote:
Catholic Archbishops, Vincent Nichols and Peter Smith, are guilty of misleading the faithful - either deliberately or by careless omission. Last Sunday, they instructed every Catholic parish priest in England and Wales to read out a letter to the congregations of 2,500 Catholic churches.

Mischievously, their letter did not make it clear that the government was proposing to allow gay couples to marry only in a civil ceremony in a register office - not in places of worship. Whether by intention or default, the fact that churches would not be forced to conduct same-sex marriages was not made clear.
.... but of course, most catlickers are highly intelligent folk, well able to work out for themselves what's really going on. Or did I dream it?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-14-2012, 12:48 PM   #149
Davin
Obsessed Member

This pisses me off too much to make a good response to it.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #150
orangeitis

It makes sense that churches shouldn't allow same-sex marriages. They believe that homosexuals should be put to death, after all...

Christians! Want to convert some atheists? read this!
orangeitis is offline   Reply With Quote