Old 03-15-2012, 04:23 AM   #91
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

.... and the ever tolerant Pakistanis continue to show the path to enlightenment.

Quote:
Christian woman arrested for blasphemy.
Muslim extremists last year murdered Punjab Governor Punjab Salman Taseer and Federal Minority Affairs Minister Shahbaz Bhatti because they had called for her release.
Do remind me to rush back for another visit.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:03 AM   #92
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I spent an almost pleasant two years in Kuwait way back in the days of pre-history, but I reckon I might be in a spot of bother with the possibility of a personalised beheading video under a likely new law.

Quote:
Kuwait's parliament has voted in favour of a legal amendment that would make blasphemy a crime punishable by death following the arrest of a man accused of insulting the Prophet Mohamed on the social-networking website Twitter.
My 'Making Bacon' - shagging pigs t-shirt has probably been withdrawn from sale at the local souk.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 04-13-2012, 06:11 AM   #93
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I spent an almost pleasant two years in Kuwait way back in the days of pre-history, but I reckon I might be in a spot of bother with the possibility of a personalised beheading video under a likely new law.

My 'Making Bacon' - shagging pigs t-shirt has probably been withdrawn from sale at the local souk.
Would it be a crime to remind people that Mohamed, shit be in his filthy face, was a murderous pig fucker with no redeeming qualities whatsoever?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:32 AM   #94
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Fakey wants to know where he can get one.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:29 AM   #95
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 07-18-2012, 06:31 AM   #96
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The leading pig-fuckers of the sand box are tightening up their bullshit laws.

Quote:
Some Saudi Arabian officials evidently feel that their country's blasphemy laws -- which treat transgressions as hudud or "limits," punishable by death in some cases -- are too lax. To rectify the situation, Reuters reports, the government is considering regulations that would criminalize insulting Islam, the Prophet Muhammad, or elements of Sharia
I still get occasional job offers from these vile goat felchers - I wonder if I'll be stupid enough to accept one?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #97
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The Kuwaiti jizzers have finally enacted the stupid.

Quote:
Kuwait's parliament has passed a bill authorizing the death penalty for Muslims who curse their god.
Non-Muslims face a jail term of a maximum 10 years.
Wankers.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #98
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

A Tale of Two Cities

In the land of love, peace, tolerance and a nuclear arsenal,
Pakistani mob beats to death Muslim accused of blasphemy.
Quote:
A mob in Pakistan has stormed a police station and beaten to death a Muslim man accused of desecrating the Koran. The victim's body was then set alight, according to witnesses. The unnamed victim had earlier been handed over to the police after burnt pages of the Koran were found in a mosque in Dadu district, 330km (200 miles) north of Karachi, where he had been staying overnight. Hours later a mob went to the police station, seized the man and killed him.
.... and in a scabby old European backwater:
Koran-ripping case jury discharged at Leicester Crown Court.
Quote:
The jury in the trial of a man who staged an anti-religion protest by ripping out pages from the Koran in front of Muslims has been discharged. The eight women and four men on the jury at Leicester Crown Court failed to agree on a verdict. They sent a note to the judge saying there was no prospect of them reaching either a unanimous or a majority verdict on which at least 10 of them agreed. Peter James Crawford (52) was said to have torn pages from his own copy of the Koran and thrown the holy book on the ground next to a stall run by the Islamic Information Centre, near the Clock Tower, in Leicester city centre, on the afternoon of May 12.
And these cunts demand my respect! - skull fuck them all to their imaginary hell.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-16-2014, 08:05 AM   #99
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Well, fuck Jizzlam and the turd it rolled in on.

Quote:
A Turkish court has given Sedat Kapanoğlu, the founder of one of Turkey’s most popular online forums, Ekşi Sözlük (Sour Dictionary), a 10 month suspended sentence for blasphemy.
I hope all you blasphemous heathen fuckers have a decent rack of lawyers - and we'll need more prisons!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-16-2014, 11:44 AM   #100
Davin
Obsessed Member

Can't have people thinking differently than Jizzlam.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:08 AM   #101
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
This pic makes me miss my long time hog, Isabella. Oink Those damn stinky pigs ain't good for nothing but fuckin' That's a right.

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 06-04-2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: fixed quote tag
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 06:43 AM   #102
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Paddy shows the way.

Quote:
We start the new decade with the good news that Ireland no longer has the medieval crime of blasphemy in our laws. Over the Christmas period, President Michael D Higgins signed the Blasphemy (Abolition of Offences and Related Matters) Bill 2019, and it has accordingly become law.
Don't hold yer breath waiting for the scumbag regimes of the Middle East to play catch-up.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-07-2020, 04:09 AM   #103
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Paddy shows the way.

Don't hold yer breath waiting for the scumbag regimes of the Middle East to play catch-up.
Before you have a pop at jizzlaam, just remember that that well-know tub of lard and cat licker, ann widdecombe, went on record, only a couple of years ago, as being in favour of introducing a blasphemy law here in the UK, ffs.

The fat, dumb bint even went up against Stephen Fry to argue that cat lickers were a force for good. The video is on Youtube.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 05:10 AM   #104
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I have taken to going on cat licker forums and asking them why they are still praying to a god that wants to kill us all using his latest creation - Covid - 19.

The bastards ban me for life.

I was banned by two more cat licker forums yesterday. The useless fuckers don't want to engage, it seems.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote