Old 08-21-2006, 06:52 PM   #16
Cap'n Awesome

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
According the the Qur'an hell does not last forever and everyone eventually goes to heaven to live with God, even atheists.
Can you back that up? I'm pretty sure that the Koran is harsher on Atheists then any other group. I recall roughly ten bazillion instances where it says Atheists were recieve an "awful doom."
Old 08-22-2006, 01:19 PM   #17
myst7426

Quote:
Cap'n Awesome wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
According the the Qur'an hell does not last forever and everyone eventually goes to heaven to live with God, even atheists.
Can you back that up? I'm pretty sure that the Koran is harsher on Atheists then any other group. I recall roughly ten bazillion instances where it says Atheists were recieve an "awful doom."
I saw it on the History Channel. The program claimed that hell is not eternal. Instead, God eventually forgives everyone in hell and lets them into heaven.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:25 PM   #18
thenormalyears

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
yea zukiful told me i get to go to heaven

god got a little bit nicer after his christianity days i guess which is still nicer than his judiasm days.

who knows maybe he will reveal yet another religio where he just wants to give everyone hugs and let them have their own opinions.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:25 PM   #19
oliverwxyz

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
Cap'n Awesome wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
I saw it on the History Channel. The program claimed that hell is not eternal. Instead, God eventually forgives everyone in hell and lets them into heaven.
Hmm. I think some reference from the Koran or other Islamic writing is required to back this up. If so then I guess Islam is better than Xtainity in this respect at least, although I seem to recall there are some very harrowing descriptions of what Hell is like -- no room for wooly interpretations like those Xtains who say its just being 'seperated from God', or even oblivion.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:27 PM   #20
oliverwxyz

Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
Unless youre a hindu
then everybody is just worshipping your god
and he is very clever at disguise
'

LOL sounds about right. Some Hindus happily assume Jeebus was probably an incarnation of Vishnu or something, I believe?
Old 08-22-2006, 01:29 PM   #21
oliverwxyz

Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote

god got a little bit nicer after his christianity days i guess which is still nicer than his judiasm days.

who knows maybe he will reveal yet another religio where he just wants to give everyone hugs and let them have their own opinions.
I think that sounds like the New Age god.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:37 PM   #22
thenormalyears

Quote:
oliverwxyz wrote
Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote

I think that sounds like the New Age god.
Where is this new age god so that I might tell him to get a real job.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:39 PM   #23
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
oliverwxyz wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
Cap'n Awesome wrote
Hmm. I think some reference from the Koran or other Islamic writing is required to back this up.
I could quote mine for hours to refute this claim.

But here's just a couple examples from the Cow:

2:162 They ever dwell therein. The doom will not be lightened for them, neither will they be reprieved.

2:167 And those who were but followers will say: If a return were possible for us, we would disown them even as they have disowned us. Thus will Allah show them their own deeds as anguish for them, and they will not emerge from the Fire.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 02:35 PM   #24
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

The Qu'ran is composed of sooo many Hadiths....A pick and choose sytem like in the Babble where NOT all gospels are included. An Atheist is simply a SINNER, and sinners are forgiven SOOOO MANY times is not funny. The Muslims are MORe forgiven that the retarded Christians.

Before there was a Christianity, before there was modern Judaism and before there was ISlam there were the 40 Principal Doctrines of Epicurus. They had been adapted from the Book of the Dead mixed with the logic science of Pythagoras and its worship of divine numbers. Gematria became part of religious delusions. The Cult of Divus Iulius was stablished in the GREATEST empire ever. Caesar became Adam the son of the earth ( aka Gaius ). Judaism mutated adopting this cult in its own traditions...then came Islam ( 7th Century) with its Babble/Talmud version the Qu'ran....then the hadiths ( equivalent to gospels). The interesting thing is that the #40 is MAGICAL, it appears in the Talmud, Babble and Qu'ran ( diseminated with its Hadiths).

Atheism per se in those days was NON EXISTANT. There was simply agnosticim. Those were the Epicureans ( Caesar and many intellectuals were Epicurean. Feed the mind and enjoy the pleasures it brings along those of the body, in MODERATION the greatest virtue.

Here is a sample of the Forty Hadith Qudsi #33.

"On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (PBUH), from among the things he reports from his Lord (mighty and sublime be He), is that he said:
A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: O Allah, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you.
It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari). "

Hmm..did the Born Againer Christ-psychotics copied this with their " I accept you Jesus" nonsense, so they can be FORGIVEN no matter how many times they sin?....:lol::lol:..retards.. It is a FACT Islam is more forgiven, more tolerant, benign and BETTER religion than Christianity. History clearly shows it...:lol:....AHHH..let's sin and sin and sin and have lot's of sin-sex-fun for Forgiveness is always at hand!...:lol:..retards...:lol:

Hmm... WHERE are the SERVANTS the Babble Talmud and Qu'ran talk about?....Every man of Faith ought to insist that the US goverment let illegal mexicans to enter the US so we can hunt them down and make them our servants....:lol:...I'll convert, I need my house cleaned and my meals cooked....:lol:..It is a SIN not to have servants or slaves.....:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:02 AM   #25
TheistMan

Quote:
oliverwxyz wrote
Quote:
thenormalyears wrote
Unless youre a hindu
then everybody is just worshipping your god
and he is very clever at disguise
'

LOL sounds about right. Some Hindus happily assume Jeebus was probably an incarnation of Vishnu or something, I believe?
That is true, some believe in the teachings of Jesus. Hinduism is a religion that is ready to accept other Gods more easily then most others.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:28 AM   #26
Baphomet

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Quote:
oliverwxyz wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Hmm. I think some reference from the Koran or other Islamic writing is required to back this up.
I could quote mine for hours to refute this claim.

But here's just a couple examples from the Cow:

2:162 They ever dwell therein. The doom will not be lightened for them, neither will they be reprieved.

2:167 And those who were but followers will say: If a return were possible for us, we would disown them even as they have disowned us. Thus will Allah show them their own deeds as anguish for them, and they will not emerge from the Fire.
So hell is eternal in the muslim view then? But it's also not... contradictions? Just like the bible.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:46 PM   #27
thenormalyears

Judiasm is still the best because God doesnt have a hell to send you to yet at that point. Only after the fan fic started pouring in (xianity, mormon, islam) did that stuff get added.