Old 03-31-2015, 05:29 PM   #6946
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Surely Christian rock and rap are an atheist plot to turn people away from religion.
Sweet diaper music of the Christ child! Radio stations in rural USA are flooded with these foulest of melodies. Oh, Lord! Give me the strength to rocka rocka rocka! Thy holy light makes me roll! Jack me off with a cheese grater! That shit is awful!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #6947
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 04-03-2015, 08:40 PM   #6948
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-03-2015, 08:42 PM   #6949
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Happy Easter!

Raving Atheists!

Old 04-10-2015, 12:05 PM   #6950
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-11-2015, 06:49 PM   #6951
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I have finally accepted the love of Jesus into my life, but frankly, I am getting tired of him leaving used condoms on my nightstand.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:08 PM   #6952
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I haven't found Jesus yet, but I have been checking all of the titty bars in Tijuana.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:54 PM   #6953
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I’m not sure that I am prepared to open my heart to Jesus, but I would gladly expose my genitals to him.

Old 04-14-2015, 07:17 PM   #6954
AtomJack

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Happy Easter!

Raving Atheists!
It seems like that little boy found more than he was looking for, based on his expression... Just show me the REAL candy, perv!
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 07:19 PM   #6955
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Happy Easter!

Raving Atheists!
Damn, just damn. That poor kid, lol.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:09 AM   #6956
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Jesus Love Haiku

My love for Jesus
Burns like Christ when I go pee -
Should use a condom!

Old 05-02-2015, 07:41 PM   #6957
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Holy Christ! My love for Jesus is so strong that I think I just had his asshole babies - one, two, three little brown children of divinity, swirling round and round on their way to paradise. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost!

Old 05-09-2015, 11:23 AM   #6958
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Mother's Day must be a confusing time for Jesus. Does he work the holy virgin angle, and send her a nice card from The Son? Does he tap that sweet ass again as The Father? Holy fucking Ghost, what does a guy like that do?

Old 05-10-2015, 02:56 AM   #6959
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Mother's Day must be a confusing time for Jesus. Does he work the holy virgin angle, and send her a nice card from The Son? Does he tap that sweet ass again as The Father? Holy fucking Ghost, what does a guy like that do?
So he has to decide between giving his mother a card and having sex with her? Sounds like a regular hillbilly holiday.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 09:00 AM   #6960
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
So he has to decide between giving his mother a card and having sex with her? Sounds like a regular hillbilly holiday.
He moves in mysterious ways! He is truly fucking mysterious!