Old 05-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #16
ghoulslime
I Live Here

http://the-qurans-fatal-flaw.myblogvoice.com/

Inconsistencies

1 : The Koran (throughout) strenuously and tediously proclaims that God has untrammelled power to do whatever he pleases whenever he wishes (2/106), but yet we puny little humans have it within our power to make God feel more or less discontented (39/7 and 4/93 amongst many other passages). But, if there really were such an august being as The Almighty, then amongst all the other things subject to his implacable will would be his own emotions. If he decided to be happy, then happy would he be, regardless of what anyone else was doing : e.g. if the Koran were to be believed, he should only have to announce, “Let it be that I am supremely happy forevermore”, and thereafter he should be supremely happy however much anyone else tried to alter his mood. Conversely, if he decided to be miserable, then miserable would he be, and no one else could cheer him up. If God really were all powerful, his frame of mind would not depend on the behaviour of puny little humans. Similarly, in 6/100-102, the Koran tells us God cannot beget children because he has no wife to bear his children. But it really doesn't matter why God can't do something or another, whatever it is. All that matters is that he can't do it, and if he can't do it, then he can't do whatever he wishes, whenever he pleases.

2 : The Quran alleges that God has a marvellous book which records every event and itemises every fact. Consequently it is an exact and exhaustive inventory of everything in existence (6/38, 6/59, 10/61, 22/70, 34/3, and 36/12). The Koran also maintains that God’s words are far too numerous for them all to be written down in the first place, let alone gathered together in a single volume (18/109 and 31/27).

3 : The Koran ceaselessly proclaims (throughout) that God knows absolutely everything, and that he has untrammelled power to do whatever he wishes whenever he pleases. If God knows everything, then nobody, not even God himself, could construct a box so that God doesn’t know what it contains, whereas if God has untrammelled power to do what he wishes whenever he pleases, then he could construct a box so that nobody knows what it contains.

4 : According to the Quran, Allah forgives all sins (39/53); and Allah forgives all sins, except that of worshipping anything other than him (4/48); and Allah shall not forgive the premeditated murder of a true believer: offenders roast in hell (4/93); and Allah shall not forgive murder, suicide, and wastefulness in general: offenders fry in hell (4/29&30).

Contradictions

1 : The Koran asserts that everything in creation worships and adores God (17/44, 16/49, and several other passages), while also bewailing the fact of infidels who either don’t worship God, or even go so far to worship other deities in preference to God (18/100-102, and many, many, other passages besides).

2 : The Quran assures us that the damned in hell shall eat: nothing but thorns (88/5&6); and nothing but the putrid filth flowing from their own bodies and the bodies of their companions (69/30-37); as well as the fruit from the Zakkum tree, which grows in hell, and has fruit resembling demon's heads (37/62-68).

3: The Koran would have us believe, that on Judgement Day sinners shall be deaf, dumb, and blind (17/97), and yet they shall also have especially acute eyesight and hearing (19/38).

4 : If the Quran were to be believed, on Judgement Day, sinners shall (27/83&84), and shall not (55/39), be questioned about their misdeeds.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #17
ghoulslime
I Live Here

http://the-qurans-fatal-flaw.myblogvoice.com/

The Quran’s fatal flaw : In common with the Bible, especially the Old Testament, the Koran alleges that The Almighty has been enraged by some of mankind’s activities, such as, and most usually, worshipping things other than God. “Allah” is the Koran’s name for God, but you might wonder how anyone worthy of the name “God” could have been enraged by anything that has taken place since the dawn of time.

Choose any events that have ever happened, any events you like, from the greatest to the smallest, from the most public, to the most private and intimate.

Did Allah fail to foresee the events in question, and was he outraged when they took place unexpectedly ? If so, then Allah was blind, and certainly not all knowing. But the Koran alleges that Allah is all knowing.

Therefore, did Allah foresee the events in question, but was he unable to prevent them, and was he enraged by inability to prevent what he had foreseen ? If so, then Allah was feeble, and certainly not all powerful. But the Koran proclaims that Allah is all powerful.

Therefore, if the Koran were to be believed, Allah foresaw the events in question, and he could have prevented them, but he chose not to prevent them. In that case, Allah would have had no reason to be enraged when they did take place, and only the demented are outraged for no reason.

Therefore, if the Koran were to be believed, Allah is terminally insane. But the Koran would also have us believe that, far from being mad, Allah is supremely wise and sagacious, and if that doesn’t amount to a contradiction, then 2+2=5.

So what if the Koran is riven by errors ? The same can be said of the Bible can’t it ? The “so what” is this : the many contradictions, inconsistencies, fallacies, and blunders in the Koran deprive it of all credibility. The Quran is just a bundle of folk tales that should be placed in the mythology sections of libraries, along with the stories about Odin and Thor, Zeus and Aphrodite, and so on. It is a species of madness to believe that a collection of old wives tales, which has survived from the stone age, could possibly be the Word of God.

Some Muslims maintain that the Koran can exist only in Arabic, in effort to defend it from criticism by infidels not fluent in Arabic. But what about the true original of the Koran (43/4, 85/21&22, and 56/75-80), which Allah keeps in his possession, and which no mortal eyes have seen ? Has Gabriel informed them that it is written in Arabic ?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 05-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #18
E.S.M.

ghoulslime , first of all ..i wanna u to retort after watching this video ,, can u ??
Old 05-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #19
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
E.S.M. wrote View Post
In this lecture Abdurraheem Green addresses the age-old question, "Does God Exist ?" The lectures begins by defining what a God is and continues to explore why it is common sense to believe in a Creator. He then brings forth the evidences from the Muslim Holy Scripture, The Quran, to detail the existence of the one true God.

Abdurraheem Green was born to British parents in Darussalam in Tanzania in 1964. He was educated at a famous Roman Catholic Monastic School called Ampleforth College. He went on to study History in the London Univerity before he embraced the religion and became a well known caller to Islam.

watch this video plz

The proof -from smart brain-of the true Religion

http://www.english.islamgarden.com/?p=55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aCbrGqhoBc

best wishes .
Please, neurology in this 21st Century shows God is a creation of the brain..ergo..god is a delusion, a crazy wondering THOUGHT that attempts at explaining things the brain is unable to compute. Please free your brain from such deluded deviations they'll plug it initiating neurological constipation. You'll be unable to think clearly. BTW Welcome to the forum.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #20
ghoulslime
I Live Here

ESM, which sect of Islam is correct?

Are Sunnis right or are Shiites? Why do they kill each other?

Do you think infidels should be killed?

What should we do with gays?

Would you give equal rights to women?

Old 05-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #21
E.S.M.

and no doubt that quran from allah (god) and what u write here i'll read it first then i'll reply , because no question in islam without answer ..
Old 05-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #22
Eva
Super Moderator

so, when can we expect answers? we really want to know....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #23
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
E.S.M. wrote View Post
ghoulslime , first of all ..i wanna u to retort after watching this video ,, can u ??
Fair enough! I will watch the video!

Old 05-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #24
E.S.M.

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
ESM, which sect of Islam is correct?

Are Sunnis right or are Shiites? Why do they kill each other?

Do you think infidels should be killed?

What should we do with gays?

Would you give equal rights to women?
thank u to ask me about my religion , but first can u be calm plz ..
let me read what u wrote .

and i'll answer one then the other , but first watch the video .
Old 05-24-2008, 09:39 PM   #25
Eva
Super Moderator

but i asked you first, esm...and i want to read your opinion, not what some video says......

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 05-24-2008, 09:42 PM   #26
E.S.M.

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
but i asked you first, esm...and i want to read your opinion, not what some video says......
believe me ..because i'll have my final exam tommorow , ican't write my opinion now, but i said to u that u r brainy enough to know the truth & false ..

so why u didn'y want to watch it ??
Old 05-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #27
Irreligious
I Live Here

The caliber of theists haunting this site is really going downhill lately. They don't even pretend to be sane. And I don't care if this one claims to be only 18.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #28
E.S.M.

about islam , does islam = terrorism ?

that what u want eva .. yes ??

ok that what i am going to answer it now .
Old 05-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #29
Eva
Super Moderator

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE INSTEAD OF READING FOR YOUR EXAM????

i'm brainy enough, ergo, i'm an atheist... and i have read and watched a lot of videos about islam, both pro and con, and the basic premise-that a supernatural god exists- keeps me from believing any of it...

but go and study. but as soon as you can, i want my answers. k? good luck!

H. L. Mencken
Old 05-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #30
Eva
Super Moderator

i never asked you anything about terrorism. but i asked you if you support honor killings, equal rights for all humans and if atheists should be put to death...

H. L. Mencken